- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Worcester, MA, United States Area
- - Southborough, MA
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Framingham, MA
- - Boston, MA
- - Florida
- - Orlando, FL, United States Area
- - Orlando, FL
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Washington, DC
- - Virginia
- - Blacksburg, VA, United States Area
- - Dublin, VA
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas, TX
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- - Reading, United Kingdom Area
- - Reading, England
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo, São Paulo
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
- - Ballyfermot
Found 247 of over 260 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★24 Nov 2022 - Manager in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Values, culture and the way the whole company promotes teamwork and a great work environment.
Nothing comes to mind. Maybe just the location. Could be more easy to access.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★22 Nov 2022 - Supply Chain Associate in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, genuinely care about growing your career
will post jobs and then take them down even with applicants
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 Nov 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits Good people Healthy culture Values transparency
A few departments are still getting structured so that can delay some processes
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★21 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A company that lives its culture and values. I worked there for a period of almost 2 years and felt that it was a safe environment, diverse teams, global mindset, transparency.
It might take a long time for you to climb the ladder depending on which department and position you are.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★8 Nov 2022 - Supplier partner specialist in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to work fine
No cons to think of
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★4 Nov 2022 - Customer Service Executive in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
From begging: -recruitment team is doing amazing job, they provide you with all the information you may have, support you on the every step, call you if you are ok - free food, snacks, events, drinks, -you using Workhuman app -amazing training provided with huge support - people listen you and help you if you need, just need to ask - massage, gym, insurance -they treat you as a human
I do not have anyContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★16 Nov 2022 - Business DevelopmentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Sales Leaders, Safe environment to share ideas and concerns
Unclear career path / progression opportunities
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★27 Sep 2022 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Totally do "what we say on the tin"!
Genuinely can't think of a downside!
Thank you for your positive feedback!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★22 Sep 2022 - Recruitment PartnerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Amazing culture - Hybrid working options - Learning and progression opportunities and they have open conversations around this - Onsite perks have really increased recently, breakfast and lunch provided, food trucks come on site quite regularly, Gym being built, massages etc. - Amazing work events (Summer party, Holiday party and more) - Great benefits package - Great ERG's
Growing fast can cause some changes but it has been exciting and lot of opportunities to get involved and be apart of these changes.
Thank you for your positive feedback. As we grow, we will continue to put a focus on supporting our people to grow and develop their careers with us here.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★18 Oct 2022 - Customer Service Executive in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can get vouchers from time to time when managers want to compensate for overworking you.
Poor training, unrealistic Q.A targets, no clear career path, fake culture of positivity, very poor work/life balance, high staff turnover, fast paced, too much work/pressure for too little money.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. The employee experience is important to us, and we continue to identify and tackle opportunities that exist to adapt and improve our culture, particularly as we try and design new ways of working that reflect the environment we have today. Providing training and development opportunities for our employees is a top priority for us. In fact, one of our top hiring sources has been internal promotions and career mobility. I have an open-door policy, and invite you, and any other employees, to discuss your feedback with me directly, as that is the best way to be heard and to address your concerns directly and in confidence.
Workhuman Reviews FAQs
Workhuman has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 260 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Workhuman to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
81% of Workhuman employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Workhuman 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.