Workhuman Reviews

Found 221 of over 234 reviews

4.0
Workhuman CEO Eric Mosley
Eric Mosley
Pros
  • "It's very diverse and promotes a healthy work/life balance(in 20 reviews)

• "Workhuman offers a truly human workplace where you can bring your whole self to your role(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It can be a little fast paced and immature in some ways of working(in 13 reviews)

• "A few departments had communication issues and some growing pains, but they will overcome(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Best Workplace

Apr 12, 2022 - Help Desk Technician in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Unique Benefits Making work more Human

Cons

Fast paced, dynamic environment may not be for everyone.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Really nice place to work

Apr 23, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Environment, Management, Family Friendly, Manageable workload, Excellent Support.

Cons

None of note, really good place to be apart of.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with the potential to do even better!

May 25, 2022 - Human Resources in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, this is a really great place to work. Great people, great culture, great recognition platform, great events, great comp and benefits

Cons

Going through growing pains, can sometimes be a lack of clear priorities and direction.

4. 5.0

Great Opportunities, Great product and great people

Apr 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The people - The culture - The product - The opportunity to work in a growing company and the work that this involves is challenging and exciting. - People are at the center of the company - unique benefits (our own recognition platform) - Lots of inspiring people work here and there is an opportunity to learn so much.

Cons

- fast paced environment might not be for everyone

5. 4.0

Good culture

Mar 31, 2022 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good overall company culture and values. Great product to sell, easy to back and value adding.

Cons

Sales org has growing pains.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not Bad - Not Great

Mar 16, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits and work from home flexibility

Cons

Lack of career progression and very cliquey

4 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic place to work

Mar 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Supportive people Opportunity to progress Celebrate your achievements Very diverse and open to all

Cons

I honestly can’t say any it is a fantastic place to work and I would highly recommend to all considering a new opportunity

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company with no aim

Apr 8, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is difficult to think of any

Cons

* Old tech stack and no one is willing to update it * People dont want to change anything and a lot of politics

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst place to work

Mar 24, 2022 - Principal Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not even a single pro

Cons

1. Big communication problem with management. Management don’t listen and solve problems of the team. 2. No proper onboarding 3. No processes in place 4. Work culture is totally biased and no equal opportunities for everyone.

7 people found this review helpful
    10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Company is ok, but CS is not a part of it

Feb 13, 2022 - Customer Service Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The awards program - Great people in the team - Health and dental insurance

Cons

Because CS works in shifts, agents don't get to participate in basically anything that the rest of the company does, as well as going to events or attending Comms meetings. Agents have absolutely zero voice, there's no channel to provide feedback on management at all, higher level management has never taken the time to speak with the agents to check how things are going, if we needed anything, or if we had suggestions to improve CS life.... nothing. Really good agents working there for 2+ years without ever being promoted; no career progression at all and they would rather hire Team Leaders externally basically every single time, than promoting more tenured agents internally who showed interest. Flexibility was extremely limited as well, it was 'you have to work under our flexibility terms', but not providing an actual hybrid choice other than what they imposed. Turnover levels are ridiculous, people don't stay too long when they realize that they don't really get what is sold to them during the interviews. Agents who work an 8h shift only have a 30-min break throughout the entire day. Customer Service didn't receive any additional money to buy home office supplies, other than being sent 1 extra monitor. If we wanted to buy a desk, or anything else to provide a better WFH environment, we had to buy with our money. There's a lot of 'toxic positivity' as well, where people have to be constantly happy and smiling, even though the entire team is swamped with work, and any attitude that shows otherwise (such as complaining, or stating facts) will be highly frowned upon.

7 people found this review helpful

Workhuman Response

Thank you for your feedback, we are always grateful when our employees, both past and present, take the time to share feedback on the improvement items they would like to see, as it demonstrates their belief and confidence in our intention to do the right thing and our willingness to respond and improve. Our customer service team operates on a 24/7 basis to provide a high standard of support for our customers and I understand that some of your comments reflect the demands of this. We are also emerging from our busiest season ever in which we were able to support all of our customers at this difficult Global time, thank you for your part in that. The employee experience is important to us and we continue to identify and tackle opportunities that exist to adapt and improve our culture, particularly as we try and design new ways of working that reflect the environment we have today. I would welcome the opportunity to hear more in person, and ask that you consider reaching out to me directly and in confidence.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Reviews

Workhuman Reviews FAQs

Workhuman has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 234 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Workhuman to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Workhuman employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Workhuman. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

74% of Workhuman employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Workhuman 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Workhuman Job Seekers