Workhuman Reviews

4.2
Workhuman CEO Eric Mosley
Eric Mosley
Pros
Cons
  • "Fast moving environment is not for everyone but if you enjoy working in a fast paced environment isn’t really a con(in 9 reviews)

• "Scaling growth is difficult, given the company is growing at such a rapid speed(in 7 reviews)

1. "Excellent Platform of Recognition"

Current Employee - Procurement Specialist

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work, with an awesome program of Recognition.

Cons

The location isn't ideal, but the building and structure is excellent

2. COVID-19

"Workhuman = happiness habitat"

Current Employee - Business in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for less than a year

Pros

• Since Day1 I was offered enormous support from everyone (colleagues welcomed me with open arms) • Inclusive environment where I can bring my whole self to work so quickly felt I belong. • Company culture is amazing • Great level of communication throughout the whole company • Really flat structure (I feel I can talk to anyone in the company; everyone is respectful and happy). • Well-run company offering stability • Workhuman is a growth mode and the change is constant • Innovation, collaboration, fun, trust, respect, and care for one another is core • Access to truly fantastic learning and development opportunities • I am recognised for the work I do. Feel like I impact things, my ideas are listened to, considered and appreciated • Everyone is determined to professionally develop and succeed • I got enormous support from the team and from my manager. • From the technology perspective the company is proactive and keeps things agile. • During the corona times the leadership has done tremendous work in giving support to colleagues through collaboration and keeping communication effective, sharing moments that matter and having genuine interest in how we are really. Leadership team do walk the walk and talk the talk • Package/benefits are competitive • Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, brilliant catered events and wellness activities throughout the year throughout the year

Cons

• Fast moving environment or environment where change needs to be embraced is not for everyone

May 14, 2020Manager, Employer Brand

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are delighted to hear about your experience, and wish you success in your role.

"Real values and lip service"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Workhuman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nicest workspace I’ve worked in. Some of the nicest people I’ve ever worked with. Dynamic, creative, progressive, and approachable upper management. With the right colleagues great opportunity to innovate. Incredible reward system.

Cons

Most disappointing was HRs lack of engagement or interest during exit process - critical time to learn from employee’s experience and an indication how important real improvements for employees matter to HR. As with any org, who you work with matters and can define or influence your experience regardless of company values. Part of my experience was a manager who was slow to or didn’t recognise significant contributions, and did not facilitate innovation and a colleague who worked against me. Just bad luck! A tiny minority!

"A Growing Workforce with an Agile, Autonomy & Human mindset."

Delivery Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Workhuman

Pros

You’ll be part of a team! Given clear company goals! With the Autonomy to define your Roadmap & deliver to the best of your ability. A true chance to make a difference! The ability to learn and improve yourself is freely available and actively encouraged

Cons

Teams can grow in size faster than needed With so much happening, you can easily loose track Change is great, but too much can tire you out

March 3, 2020HR Director

Thank you for your feedback and advice. I'll make sure the technology leaders hear your comments and would encourage you to continue to share your feedback internally.

"Incredible work environment 😍"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people who are smart and friendly. There is a buzz about the office and a workforce who are less about ego and more about helping each other to be successful. A true team feeling with upper management being very approachable, unlike other companies I've worked at.

Cons

Growing quite a lot so it requires you to keep an open mind and address challenges quickly. But rewarding at same time.

March 3, 2020HR Director

In the spirit of recognition - thank you for being a part of making this a great place to work!

"stressful and low consideration for humans"

1.0
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Workhuman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Corn Flakes in the morning with some fresh milk and coffee. Some nice people to work with before they leave.

Cons

Long Hours Low Pay Poor Location Bad working environment HR is irresponsible

Continue reading

"Great Company, good Culture"

5.0

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

I have been working here for 5 years really great company grows so fast. Very friendly people. All the time the best place for work

Cons

the location Park west is not the best

March 3, 2020HR Director

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I'm delighted that you are enjoying your time here. Please reach out to me, your leader or HR Partner any time with any further feedback you may have!

"WorkHuman???"

1.0
    Former Employee - Finance

I worked at Workhuman full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Some of the people

Cons

Unless your a high level manager you don't exist

March 3, 2020HR Director

We encourage everyone to reach out if they have ideas to help us improve. I am sorry that this was not your experience during your time here.

"Love it here"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The People, A busy environment, Constantly Growing

Cons

Parking is the only thing I can think of

March 3, 2020HR Director

I completely agree that we continue to make this an even better place to work through listening. We'll be sure to continue paying attention to all the feedback we receive, and thank you for yours!

"The Best Company Ever"

Former Employee - Customer Service Executive in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Workhuman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing athmosphere and building. Multicultural environment. The best benefits and recognition program in the planet.

Cons

Nothing really everything is super. You really feel connected to the company's culture.

March 3, 2020HR Director

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'm delighted you had such a positive experience here and will be sure to share your review with your former team!

Found 130 reviews