Cover image for Workhuman

Found 247 of over 260 reviews

4.2
Workhuman CEO Eric Mosley
Eric Mosley
Pros
  • "It's very diverse and promotes a healthy work/life balance(in 20 reviews)

• "The best benefits and recognition program in the planet(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It can be a little fast paced and immature in some ways of working(in 13 reviews)

• "A few departments had communication issues and some growing pains, but they will overcome(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great place to work

24 Nov 2022 - Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Values, culture and the way the whole company promotes teamwork and a great work environment.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Maybe just the location. Could be more easy to access.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Shipping and Receiving

22 Nov 2022 - Supply Chain Associate in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, genuinely care about growing your career

Cons

will post jobs and then take them down even with applicants

3. Join the Workhuman team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0

Great Company!

22 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits Good people Healthy culture Values transparency

Cons

A few departments are still getting structured so that can delay some processes

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company to work for

21 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

A company that lives its culture and values. I worked there for a period of almost 2 years and felt that it was a safe environment, diverse teams, global mindset, transparency.

Cons

It might take a long time for you to climb the ladder depending on which department and position you are.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good place to work

8 Nov 2022 - Supplier partner specialist in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work fine

Cons

No cons to think of

7. 5.0

Best place I worked

4 Nov 2022 - Customer Service Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

From begging: -recruitment team is doing amazing job, they provide you with all the information you may have, support you on the every step, call you if you are ok - free food, snacks, events, drinks, -you using Workhuman app -amazing training provided with huge support - people listen you and help you if you need, just need to ask - massage, gym, insurance -they treat you as a human

Cons

I do not have any

8. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good Company Culture

16 Nov 2022 - Business Development
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Sales Leaders, Safe environment to share ideas and concerns

Cons

Unclear career path / progression opportunities

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Its all in the name!

27 Sep 2022 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Totally do "what we say on the tin"!

Cons

Genuinely can't think of a downside!

Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your positive feedback!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Grateful to work in such amazing company

22 Sep 2022 - Recruitment Partner
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing culture - Hybrid working options - Learning and progression opportunities and they have open conversations around this - Onsite perks have really increased recently, breakfast and lunch provided, food trucks come on site quite regularly, Gym being built, massages etc. - Amazing work events (Summer party, Holiday party and more) - Great benefits package - Great ERG's

Cons

Growing fast can cause some changes but it has been exciting and lot of opportunities to get involved and be apart of these changes.

Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your positive feedback. As we grow, we will continue to put a focus on supporting our people to grow and develop their careers with us here.

11. 1.0

Worst Job I ever had

18 Oct 2022 - Customer Service Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can get vouchers from time to time when managers want to compensate for overworking you.

Cons

Poor training, unrealistic Q.A targets, no clear career path, fake culture of positivity, very poor work/life balance, high staff turnover, fast paced, too much work/pressure for too little money.

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback. The employee experience is important to us, and we continue to identify and tackle opportunities that exist to adapt and improve our culture, particularly as we try and design new ways of working that reflect the environment we have today. Providing training and development opportunities for our employees is a top priority for us. In fact, one of our top hiring sources has been internal promotions and career mobility. I have an open-door policy, and invite you, and any other employees, to discuss your feedback with me directly, as that is the best way to be heard and to address your concerns directly and in confidence.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 247 Reviews
    </>Embed

Workhuman Reviews FAQs

Workhuman has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 260 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Workhuman to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Workhuman employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Workhuman. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

81% of Workhuman employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Workhuman 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Workhuman Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Workhuman? Share Your Experiences

Workhuman logo

Workhuman Careers

Cover image for Workhuman

Workhuman® is pioneering the human workplace through award-winning Social Recognition® and Continuous Performance Management solutions....More

• Our People
    • Our Core Values
    • Careers
    • Our Benefits

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

22 days ago

Community
    Last month to acknowledge Domestic Violence Awareness, here @workhuman our Women and Allies ERG facilitated a number of events to educate our humans, advocate for victims and support some wonderful charities in this space. The ERG hosted 3 events throughout October to raise awareness and fundraise for Saoirse Domestic Violence Services (IRE) and Jane Doe Inc (USA). The first event was a panel discussion where we took time acknowledge domestic violence survivors and be a voice for victims. Thank you to Safe Ireland, Saoirse Ireland, Voices against Violence and Jane Doe for taking part and sharing their expertise with us. The second event took place over the whole of October, a group of humans took on the challenge to Walk/Run 100km throughout October, encouraging folks to donate to our chosen charities in support of their efforts. The final event was a charity raffle , to enter our employees redeemed points on our Spark Recognition platform for Saoirse and Jane Doe and names were chosen at random during a fun virtual call. Thank you Humans
    Shared image

32 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
    Huge congratulations to Alma Tarfa for being featured in the new “Voices in the Shadow” book, which was launched last week! Voices in the Shadow is a project by Global Tech Advocates, Black Women in Tech. GTA Black Women in Tech is a global not-for-profit, who are dedicated to creating opportunities in tech by enabling Black female talents to excel and give companies access to Black women of talent. This book showcases the journeys of 51 Black women in the UK and Ireland who have impacted the tech industry. The aim of Voices in the Shadows is to give Black women and girls the empowerment they need to feel that there is a place for them to flourish professionally. The book is available now and will be distributed to 500 educational institutions across the UK and Ireland in the coming weeks. “Walking in, it was so great to see Workhuman as one of the sponsors and be so proud that the place I work for is supporting such an amazing book. This is where I am and it's only the beginning." Alma Tarfa #LifeatWorkhuman
    Shared image

O.C. Tanner Logo
    O.C. Tanner

3.9

Compare

Glassdoor has 260 Workhuman reviews submitted anonymously by Workhuman employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Workhuman is right for you.