Workhuman Reviews

Found 177 of over 187 reviews

4.0
Workhuman CEO Eric Mosley
Eric Mosley
Pros
  • "Good work life balance and work atmosphere(in 14 reviews)

• "The best benefits and recognition program in the planet(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Fast moving environment is not for everyone but if you enjoy working in a fast paced environment isn’t really a con(in 9 reviews)

• "A few departments had communication issues and some growing pains, but they will overcome(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fantastic Culture!

Jun 8, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Positive, supportive workplace - Non-hierarchical management style - Great culture - Exciting growth for the company

Cons

Could have more clarity on career progression

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Performative positivity

Aug 28, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some people still care (despite everything). Very stable business, secure job.

Cons

Much more bureaucratic than should be acceptable for a tech company in the 21 century. The dev process is myopic and boggled down by old bad decisions and politics. Incredibly slow internal decisions in engineering. No post-mortems or even acknowledgment of failure. Lip service is paid to "not being afraid to make mistakes," but in reality talking about failure is avoided like the plague. Everything is "celebrated," no lessons are learned. The culture of positivity looks attractive at first, but quickly wears out your patience. It's toxic, fake, and exhausting.

9 people found this review helpful
    3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to learn

Jul 22, 2021 - Customer Service in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are very nice. Everyone helps everyone

Cons

Very low salary for what it is expected nowadays but good benefits

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, strict quality control

May 16, 2021 - Customer Service Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company as a whole, especially for the growing size, communication is surprisingly effective and there is a great sense of community.

Cons

Quality control is quite strict, this is a net positive for the company but a difficult standard to reach for an employee.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not the best but not the worst

May 7, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and some nice co workers

Cons

I think the customer service team are not treated the same as the rest of the company. I don't think that the same wellness supports are in place. Customer service don't get to go to the same events as other employees as we work in shifts. There is 0 career progression. People working there for 3+ years in the same position. You only get a 30 min lunch out of an 8 hour day which is nuts and no time to decompress. At the moment the biggest issue for me is no plan for work after Covid. It seems as though they do not want people to work from home when this is over but they are going to lose a lot of the team if this is not something they are flexible with.

8 people found this review helpful
    6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Punches above its weight but still work to do

Apr 13, 2021 - Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and employees, positive outlook, and strong sales/performance in a niche market they have pretty much created and defined.

Cons

Very slow to implement changes or keep up with the similar tech companies employee benefits yes the R&R is great, unparallelled even but there are lots of gaps and omissions that it makes up for.

CHRO

Thank you for your feedback. We’re proud of the connected culture that allows our employees to feel valued and recognized for the work they do. Defining what our workplace will look like in the future remains a work in progress at this time. This is due to the high level of thoughtfulness and consideration with which we are approaching our return to office plans, including navigating legal parameters, business operating needs, and the mental health and wellbeing of our employees every step of the way. I encourage you to contact your HR Business Partner regarding your current wfh setup to see if we can assist in providing you reimbursements for equipment or other accommodations that will help you feel supported during this time.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A truly great place to work

Apr 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There's so many pros I can't list them all. Everyone is super nice and respectful. There's lot's of room to grow and and hard work is appreciated and recognised. It's very diverse and promotes a healthy work/life balance. The company seems to stand for great things which makes working here great and it's the first time I've been happy to represent a company I work for.

Cons

It can be a little fast paced and immature in some ways of working.

CHRO

Thank you for your feedback. Our people and our values are the foundation of our company culture, which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of making the workplace more human for end users across the world.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great ascending company but struggles to compensate talent

Apr 4, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work environment, great colleagues and management team, great perks and benefits.

Cons

Difficult to accept constructive criticism

CHRO

We appreciate your feedback. As a company, we strive to provide a robust compensation and benefits plan. This includes using our own suite of products for employee recognition and rewards, and providing ongoing opportunities for employees to make their voices heard through pulse surveys. Your constructive feedback is always encouraged and appreciated.

9. 5.0

Great Company

Apr 1, 2021 - Customer Service in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really customer focused and employee focused

Cons

Fast paced is not for everyone

CHRO

Thank you for your feedback.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Used to like it, but not any more

Mar 28, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Breakfast, Tennis Table, Coffee, Nice Office, many nice people.

Cons

- Company location is horrible and they don't allow working from home that much (pre covid19). - recognition system is not allowed to remote people to recognize others. - salary is almost reaching average. - no career progress and there is no clear progress plan. - very old technology - not a software developer friendly workplace. - recognition system is dominated by few people, and those who get benefits of it. - poor bonus. - good place for planning your retirement (many old people there). - I have started looking somewhere else now. - no working from home plan after Covid19

7 people found this review helpful

CHRO

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built in the office, and how our own software has contributed to our ability to stay connected through distance during the pandemic. Our leadership team continues to develop a return to office plan that supports our business goals, and, most importantly, our people.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 177 Reviews