Workhuman Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Found 111 reviews

4.1
Workhuman CEO Eric Mosley
Eric Mosley
Pros
  • "The company also places great importance on work life balance and strives to support its employees to ensure they deliver their life's best work(in 11 reviews)

• "The employee recognition program here is without doubt world class(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Can be very fast paced, lots of change(in 9 reviews)

• "Scaling growth is difficult, given the company is growing at such a rapid speed(in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Growing Fast - Always Interesting"

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Top of the industry - setting the standard for others. Visionary CEO who cares about more than making money. His passion shows in the amount we invest in our Workhuman Live event, encompassing critically important topics. Never lacking for interesting challenges and opportunities to contribute in new ways. Opportunities to create your own job, define new areas we need as we grow.

Cons

Fast growth makes maintaining culture over time more difficult, especially with layers of management

Workhuman2019-07-02

July 3, 2019Senior HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and you are spot on that maintaining our culture as we grow is a top priority - thank you for being a part of that.

2. "Best place to work"

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

The most creative, collaborative and respectful company I have ever worked for

Cons

no downsides even after all these years

Workhuman2019-07-01

July 3, 2019Senior HR Manager

Thank you for this feedback and for all your contributions over those years!

3. "Changing the world with gratitude"

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

Great technology hub in Dublin doing all the R&D globally. Great recognition product making a difference to colleagues, customers and cultures worlwide. You can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Love working here.

Cons

Growing fast and very busy - but that’s a good thing!

Advice to Management

Keep being visionary and connected with your people.

Workhuman2019-06-25

June 27, 2019Senior HR Manager

Thank you for your helpful feedback and I fully agree, staying connected is incredibly important as we grow.

4. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

Workhuman is growing quickly with lots of change which also means there are lots of opportunities internally. Worklife balance is great.. there is flexibility and you are never expected to take meetings after 6pm which is rare for being co headquartered with the US. Your personal life is truly respected and celebrated which really does make it a more human workplace

Cons

Fast moving environment is not for everyone but if you enjoy working in a fast paced environment isn’t really a con..

Advice to Management

Lead by example

Workhuman2019-06-22

June 27, 2019Senior HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! If you have further feedback you would like to share we would be delighted to hear from you in person.

"A good company gone bad"

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of your colleagues Awards program (although ridiculously abused) Food

Cons

Job titles and roles purposely vague to have you do as many tasks as possible Doesn't matter if you Excel in your position, everyone gets a medal Can only develop professionally if it aligns with what management want, it's a smoke screen

Advice to Management

Disapprove meaningless awards, seeing them on the feed turns me off using it. Everyone to have some accountability over their work and give a clearly defined job spec if asked.

Workhuman2019-06-25

June 27, 2019Senior HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to better understand your feedback and experience so would really appreciate if you would reach out to me directly to chat. Kate Kidd

6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for less than a year

Pros

Perks, company events, collaboration culture

Cons

Management hierarchy is not too modern

Workhuman2019-06-06

June 27, 2019Senior HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to share more detailed feedback I would be delighted to hear from you. Kate Kidd

"Toxic culture - paying lip service to working human"

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great colleagues, if you're lucky to join a good team. Nice offices. Good awards system (when applied fairly and consistently).

Cons

Dated technology and engineering practices, lacking true technology vision. I believe this has held back the development of the organisation (and even set it on a backward trajectory on occasion). They preach working human but there are certain groups within the organisation that are truly toxic to work in, which is driven from very senior leadership positions, and has been responsible for many talented people leaving....

Advice to Management

Hire truly inspirational leaders with experience in other companies of building world-class engineering organisations to avoid past mistakes being made and even more talented people, with the potential to transform the organisation and culture, from leaving.

Workhuman2019-06-14

June 21, 2019Senior HR Manager

We continue to work hard to create a culture that is worthy of recognition, and to do that we need ongoing feedback. I would genuinely welcome the opportunity to speak with you in person and in confidence. Please reach out to me directly to connect. Kate Kidd

8. "Office administrator"

Former Employee - Office Administrator in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Workhuman full-time for more than a year

Pros

People Recognition program Events Facilities

Cons

Location & some management are hard to deal with

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, great place to work, we were blessed! Fantastic team running the facilities, they are so approachable and caring. They put so much pride into the space.

Workhuman2019-04-16

April 17, 2019Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience at Workhuman. We pride ourselves on living our values and you noting our caring culture and great space to work in is very much appreciated.

"Job for LIFE"

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

Great place to work, staff are treated excellent and are respected. The company are focused on how to treat staff better, always events for staff, lovely canteen with pool table

Cons

Nothing negative at all to say about the company

Workhuman2019-02-07

February 11, 2019Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Our aim is to provide a culture of recognition, celebration, and conversations for all employees and we are delighted you are experiencing that in your career with us. If you ever want to provide additional feedback, myself or any member of HR ...

10. "Workhuman"

Current Employee - Finance in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management take and interest and care about employee wellbeing, employees are recognised and thanked for performance, there is focus on worklife balance.

Cons

Scaling growth is difficult, given the company is growing at such a rapid speed

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work as the is growing as such a rapid speed

Workhuman2019-02-07