Workhuman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Workhuman Interview Questions

Interviews at Workhuman

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Extremely informative, personal, open, and thorough. Started with HR (internal recruiter)screening to ensure overall fit, then proceeded to hiring manager, after that, a more thorough interview with internal recruiter to determine that I would fly up to Boston for a full day of interviews, ending with a presentation (that part is for sales only, I believe). The full day of interviews was a great chance for me to get a better look and feel and ensure I understood and aligned with their culture and values. They were quick to tell me that I would get the offer, and that was very helpful in my decision process.

Interview Questions

Workhuman Response

16 Sep 2019 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview feedback with us. We agree that every candidate should be contacted regarding any update with their application and we apologise for this this... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and professional. She reached out via LinkedIn. Had one screening interview with her and two phone interviews with the hiring manager. The interviews went very well and the hiring manager said the next step is to go to Boston and meet the team! they asked me to book the trip within a week and to expense it. I booked the trip prior to getting the agenda which consisted of eight back to back interviews and a presentation the audience was every person I interviewed with. The interviews were more like an interrogation and the hiring manager actually shared a different expectation of the role than what the interviewers were requesting. This has been the most intense interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your last roles. Tell me about your selling process.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 6 rounds of interviews, two in person, a few on the phone and a presentation. I'm writing this review because of the strange last round of interviews I had. The executive I met with was really focused on, borderline obsessed, with talking about how they worked there because Globoforce walked the walk, not because of how much they paid this person. They could be making A LOT (capitalized because they emphasized this so much) more somewhere else, but this place met their needs, so, they took it. I felt extremely uncomfortable that they kept mentioning how much they could make somewhere else. After the third time of making the salary statement, I started to question their authenticity in their interest in their own role at the company and was made to feel quite uncomfortable. It was really distracting and frankly, unprofessional from a higher-level employee to keep half complaining about their salary in a way. I didn't know if it was a tactic to make me want less money, but I know that what I had asked for was in line with what the position offered, as I gave my all-in salary requirement (including bonuses health care, travel costs etc.), so I don't understand how it was so relevant that they had to mention it probably half a dozen times in a half hour or so.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your work experience.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I had a couple of brief phone interviews with the immediate recruiting team, followed by two onsite interviews with a variety of people. The entire experience was seamless, and everyone I met was genuinely a pleasure to speak with and learn from. I felt that I got a true read on the company culture from this interview process, which is always a huge deciding factor for me in choosing a place to work.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with working with "difficult" or unresponsive hiring managers?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very well coordinated and definitely the best experience I've ever had! They clearly put a lot of thought and time into planning candidate interviews, and it shows. I had a couple of phone interviews, and then 2 on-site visits to interview in person. Each time I was on-site I met with about 5 people. I met with each person for about 30 minutes back-to-back - and even though this structure can be stressful (there's so many people you want to impress!) it was really an easy process and I truly enjoyed each conversation. Each person I spoke to was really conversational and friendly, so my nerves disappeared. My recruiter stayed in touch throughout the whole process and kept me in the loop constantly, so I never wondered where I stood.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you have taken it upon yourself to learn outside of work?   Answer Question
    • Why Workhuman?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time you had to navigate through a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question
    • What are the top 3 things you look for in a job?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your work experience. What is your story?   Answer Question

17 Jul 2019 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear your experience was so positive. We take hiring very seriously and want to ensure each candidate has an opportunity to really learn who we are at... More

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)).

Interview

Had two phone interviews and then an in person. Met with 5 people on my in person but it wasn't intimidating and it didn't drag on, got an offer within a few days so it was nice not having to wait around to hear from them!

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay doing corporate design vs. agency work   Answer Question

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)).

Interview

Process took several weeks. Two phone interviews, then 5 in person interviews including a presentation, and the a final phone interview with leadership. There were warning signs along the way that I should have paid more attention to, several people came to the interview telling me that they hadn't read my resume. One of them admitted that they never stop interviewing for this position, that it is always open. They also seemed to have a diversity problem, though hard to tell from just the interviews. The real reason I am writing this though is because of the last phone interview I had with a member of their executive team. He called me ten minutes late, went on to explain that he didn't read my resume because he has done hundreds of these, bragged about how he was the decision maker and then mocked other candidates he has spoken to and told me NOT to do that, then I got one question "Where do you see yourself in 10 years" and that was it. I was really taken aback by that interview and the way i was treated and in general his attitude. I am not sure I was ever taken seriously as a candidate. He wasn't the only one to disparage other candidates to me, it happened twice in the in person interviews as well.

Customer Success Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and was told to expect a follow up that Friday or Monday. I've reached out to recruiting with no response. I called and left a message with the person I interviewed with and still, nothing. Even if they aren't going to offer me a position I'd like feedback about it. I really love what this company is doing and shocked that I haven't heard back. I will update this in 2 weeks but for the time being I am staying neutral as I'd really love a position with this company if they could just give me a shot, I know I'd exceed their expectations. No offer... yet.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman.

Interview

2 phone screens, 5 in person in one day including presentation, one informal offsite, and final phone interview with Sr. Management. Some good discussions, some bad and some just plain odd but I felt like they had a great business model. There was something off culture wise I couldn’t place, they seemed disinterested in me from the beginning but kept requesting more time. Some were dismissive and borderline rude. Questions were more the standard text book interview questions over conversational. The informal interview was intensely personal and I left unsure of how I felt about it all. I quickly had a follow up phone conversation with the head of the Dept. that did not go well. After that it was clear I think on both sides not a good match. I expected a phone call or a personalized email though, instead I got a canned rejection response which is never appropriate for final round candidates. The recruiter I worked with was fantastic otherwise and some of the people I spoke with were genuinely enthusiastic about the company mission.

Interview Questions

• Start from the bottom of your resume and work your way up, telling me the highlights in under 3 minutes.   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest accomplishment in the past 10 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me something that isn’t on your resume that you want me to know.   Answer Question

Web Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workhuman.

Interview

We scheduled an interview and agreed upon a time. I prepared, and then, nothing. No call. I followed up with them asking if another time was better and got no reply. While I waited I read similar bad reviews here.

21 Aug 2018 – Senior Recruiter

We were able to review our history and identified which telephone interview was missed. We are very sorry about this and timing-wise, it looks like we were emailing you as you wrote this review... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.