Workhuman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Workhuman Interview Questions

Interviews at Workhuman

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Highly professional, organized, and quick moving! Both HR and the hiring manger were transparent about timelines, and stuck to them. I interviewed with 8 different people in day, which made for a long but very meaningful day. The process not only allowed for them to get to know me, but also for me to get to know the team I was potentially joining.

Interview Questions

• Most of the focus was on negotiation skills and direct examples I could provide to prove my experience in that area. I could tell all interviewers were very aligned in their questioning and ultimately in what they needed for this role in particular.   Answer Question

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

A recruiter found my profile through linked in. They then provided insight on the opportunities through Workhuman. I then explained that I was extremely interested in the opportunity and then soon followed up with a quick phone call. The next week I had a phone interview and they then invited me to come in for in person interview in the weeks following. The process was very smooth and Workhuman was very understanding as I was transitioning in between jobs.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Portland, OR (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Initial interview process was not bad, but company lacks respect for candidates. I was asked to put together a presentation and the company would fly me out to Portland for an onsite interview. The day before my trip I received a call informing me that the company is going in another direction? I spent a whole week preparing for the day and with one call was told a "No." The unprofessional part was when I asked the recruiter for feedback and she completely ignored the request and told me to have a great day. If I was not a good fit, then tell me on our first, second, third call or even on my first onsite interview? Pulling the plug a day before when a candidate spent hours preparing is simply unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Asked for a time when I ran into a challenge with a co-worker and how I solved it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman in October 2019.

Interview

Thorough, relaxed, open. Was able to work thru both technical, product, business and questions of approach to problems. Each team member had a different area to look into so questions were not repetitive. And noone was typing into a computer as I talked so had complete attention from each of the interviewers (that happened at another location and was waiting either for a print out of a score, or a message that 'computer says 'no'') during that particular interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent opportunity to dive into a detailed customer related problem and how you and your team worked thru it with the customer   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process overall was so quick. I applied, got a call about 2 weeks later, had a phone interview with the recruiter then the director, scheduled for in-person interviews, was offered the position the next day. All of this happened within a five day period. The recruiter (Jenn) was so on efficient with everything that she made the process so easy.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you would choose in your career that you found most successful?   1 Answer

Associate Help Desk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone screening with an internal recruiter, and then was invited for several in person interviews at the Framingham, MA office. All of the interviews were great and everyone was as excited to meet with me as I was to meet with them. It was a very comfortable, quick moving day. My recruiter kept coming back to check in and see how the day was going. I felt very comfortable from the minute I entered the office.

CS Interview

Interview

Amazing and worthwhile! It was about a three to four months process with 4-5 interviews. The recruiters are very personable and humanize the interviewing process. I highly recommend this employe- it really is a great company to work for!

E-Commerce Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

After a 30-40 minute phone call with a very insightful recruiter who had reached out to me, a 3 hour in person interview was scheduled at the office in Framingham. I met with 5 members of the team with various roles and responsibilities. Each asked me about my previous experience and how I would apply it to the role, why I was looking for a new opportunity and gave me a robust download on the company, team and culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about merchandising a new item with no selling history?   Answer Question

People Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was really positive and seamless - from the first outreach from the recruiter after receiving my resume, each correspondence was really quick and straightforward. I had an initial call with the recruiter, followed by a call with the hiring manager a few days later, and ultimately a round of in-person interviews within 2 weeks of that call. I felt like the team was very transparent with me throughout the entire process, especially with regards to expectations and salary which I very much appreciated. The recruiter was so responsive and accessible via email, text, phone and answered any questions I had, and had even prepared a folder for me upon arrival to the office for my interview including a schedule for the day and extra copies of my resume. I met with potential future team members as well as business partners, which was really helpful to get an understanding of the role and function. The lineup of interviewers was a great selection of future coworkers and truly captured the essence of positivity and enthusiasm buzzing throughout the company. I felt really welcome and well taken care of from the first phone call and through my first visit into the office - that first impression of the company made a huge impact in my decision to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach delivering on a data request from a client or stakeholder?   Answer Question
    • How do you go about learning new tools or database languages?   Answer Question
    • What's an example of a statistical analysis you've completed?   Answer Question

Human Resources Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very well organized and went smoothly. Steps included a call with the recruiter, a call with the hiring manager, an on-site interview where I got to meet a variety of different team members, and a final phone/skype interview with the VP. I was kept informed of the status of my application along the way which was very helpful in anticipating next steps.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the projects/initiatives you've been a part of in the past   1 Answer

Workhuman Response

17 Jul 2019 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's always our goal to keep candidates well-informed and that each step in the interview process is clearly outlined. We want each interaction to be valuable for both the company and the candidate. Welcome to Workhuman!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.