Workhuman Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 84 of over 84 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Workhuman

Application

I interviewed at Workhuman

Interview

Interview process was conversational in tone and a relaxed atmosphere throughout. I was able to ask as many questions as I needed to get a good feel for the role.

Interview Questions
  • To name a process that I implemented and to talk through that process.
    Answer Question

Workhuman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workhuman

Interview

The interview consists of three parts. The first where a phone conversation is held to introduce themselves and to introduce you to their work. The second interview is conducted via video call with two interviewees, where they ask you questions to name the situation in which you found yourself. The third is again a phone conversation where you get feedback on whether you got the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had a difficult situation and you took the initiative to solve the problem.

Workhuman

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Workhuman in Jun 2022

Interview

Best job interview I ever had. Conducted in relaxed atmosphere with very friendly interviewers. Experience based questions. It's very important to have some knowledge about the company and good understanding of their product. They always ask about it. After initial questions there is a role-play in which you have to help to resolve an issue for a "calling" customer. Not difficult at all for those with a bit of an experience in the industry.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.

Workhuman

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workhuman in Jun 2022

Interview

Before the interview I was tested on my skills with excel. I passed with flying colors and was complimented. I was quickly scheduled for an interview, but after that the company ghosted me and didn’t respond to follow up emails. It’s one thing to be given a “thanks but no thanks”, but ghosting an applicant in my opinion is tacky and unprofessional. The interview was super informal. There were no real questions asked outside of asking me to tell them about myself. The entire interview consisted of them making small talk and asking me if I have any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workhuman

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman in May 2022

Interview

I had a what I would describe as an approachable initial process and 2 interviews back to back (over 2 hours of my day), received good feedback and was extended an offer which I accepted and handed in my notice to my previous employer , then close to before I was to start I received a phone call to say my offer of employment was revoked, and after getting great feedback about my interview I was shocked, I didn't even receive anything in writing, In my opinion this company is just another corporation who care only for the bottom line, Where's the humanity in that?

Interview Questions
  • Describe two pieces of feedback you've received and how you responded to them,
  • Role play with a manager regarding a common customer contact reason

Workhuman

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman in May 2022

Interview

Very quick, professional, and well coordinated interview process. The job expectations, company culture, and 'tell us about yourself' questions and conversations were all conducted by gown-ups. The whole process took less than three weeks from initial call to offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • How do you currently measure success, and how have you demonstrated sale creativity with your accounts?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Workhuman (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter who was super friendly and transparent about the position. Setting up the interview was very easy, and the recruiter was highly communicative. It felt more like a conversation than an interview, which was very refreshing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2022

Interview

Introduction call of 1h to present the company and the team Technical deep dive of 1h30 with a live coding exercise. Nothing complex, just a simple front end app with a few instructions and no traps Last round is a 45mins call with the engineering manager to give you the opportunity to ask more questions and maybe look at the project. Overall a nice and easy interview process

Interview Questions
  • javascript / react questions like "when do you use useEffect" or "Tell me more about modern javascript (es5 vs es6+)"
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2022

Interview

3 rounds made up of manager, 2nd panel and final panel interview. Received positive feedback throughout. Did not receive an offer which was disappointing but I was unable to obtain feedback as to why. Very disappointing from a company that prides itself on it's people culture.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had to deal with disagreements in the workplace. Example of working with difficult direct reports.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workhuman (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2022

Interview

Conversations with HR, Hiring Manager and key team members. Felt they were genuinely interested in getting to know me and not trying to "catch me out" or pre-judge what I said.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews

Workhuman Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Workhuman as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for IT Developer and Customer Service Executive rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Software Engineer and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Workhuman takes an average of 20 days when considering 37 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Client Support Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Workhuman according to 37 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.34%