Criteo Reviews

Found 785 of over 1,055 reviews

4.0
Criteo CEO Megan Clarken
Megan Clarken
Pros
  • "good team, good work-life-balance :)(in 41 reviews)

• "Really smart people, good data infrastructure, family atmosphere(in 39 reviews)

• Cons
  • "career opportunities: yes, if your French(in 23 reviews)

• "the career path could probably be improved but I know that they are working on it(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great Place to Work

Mar 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

A company with good benefits and lots of career opportunities (international Roles)

Cons

Lots of Bureaucracy and cost cuttings.

Criteo Response

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review, we're glad to hear that you appreciate the benefits we provide as well as the internal mobility paths that we offer. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors!

2. 1.0
      Current Employee

Pretty on the outside, toxic on the inside

Aug 30, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Criteo’s compensation is amongst some of the highest in the industry. Benefits are great. Workplace team tries hard to keep us all afloat with events every so often.

Cons

The people are toxic (especially those who’ve been at the company for a few years). They’re put into management positions with NO experience outside of Criteo. Needless to say, these individuals make terrible manager because they don’t take the time to teach you anything because in their minds you should already know everything they know. Stress levels are through the roof across all sides of the business. There is so much pressure to rake in revenue. Constant reorgs and the company’s products don’t align with one another as some are in fact competing with one another. Criteo is severely understaffed and many people have left the company in the past few months due to this issue which is leaving Criteo even more understaffed. With holidays right around the corner, I’m not sure what to expect.

13 people found this review helpful

Criteo Response

Criteo People Team

We remain committed to developing our managers into great leaders and instilling a culture where each team member can openly express their perspective. Hearing what you have to say gives us the opportunity to take action and so we’d like to thank you for submitting your review. If you would like to share your thoughts in confidence, please do reach out to me directly. Regards, Denis Colin, EVP People

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice product, poor middle management

Jul 12, 2015 - Account Strategist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment Nice product and good relationship with customers

Cons

Promotion based on like/dislike Targets different for everyone, the more you work the less you get

5 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0

Values

Oct 18, 2021 - People Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very open teams and nice atmosphere

Cons

too early to say for now

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's great company where you can be yourself. Good career opportunities, good benefits.

Cons

I do not see any.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Mid Market Criteo

Oct 18, 2021 - Account Executive in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

- amazing people - Megan Clarken is a transparent, authentic and empathetic CEO - great benefits for employees - generally great working atmosphere

Cons

- Mid Market Sales Organisation Managers are very unstructured, missing a clear vision and support for employees

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Finally Found a Long Term Home!

Oct 13, 2021 - Senior Partnerships Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Everyone is friendly, welcoming, smart, savvy, helpful, all the good things. 2) My manager is awesome. She will go out of her way to help you succeed. 3) The overall market opportunity Criteo is pivoting toward is tremendous. 4) They have Todd Parsons running the Product team. I don't know about anyone else, but I want to be on that guy's team! 5) There are probably many more Pros. Criteo has made a great first impression for me, and I'm really hopeful that I've found a company I can stay with for a long, long time.

Cons

This is nit-picking because Criteo is a fantastic company to work for. The only con I can think of is with the company based in Paris, there are a lot of important people you'll need to work with there and Paris is 5 hours ahead of NYC, and 8 hours ahead of LA/SF. Makes it tough to schedule meetings. But not impossible.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company, where management declined

Oct 6, 2021 - Team Lead - Account Management in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Salary -Company life/balance -Your colleagues -Values -Summit -Knowledge you acquire I enjoyed a lot my time in Criteo. Great company with great values. I would recommend 200% this company in all aspects except one.

Cons

-Barcelona Management -Politics Some managers in Barcelona are in the management because they are previous managers' friends (they worked previously together in Linkedin corporation). That created a management in BCN Sales team that is very toxic and block opportunities for employees. In Sales team no women at all in management positions. Also in Account Strategy Team there are several cases of managers very incompetent, very limited and not strategic at all, they quickly block you to develop profesionnally. The 1to1 are very very "childish", those managers are managing their team as if you were at school. It's very frustrating for talented people who feel they loose their time during those meetings. Other managers were great but as they were not personal friends of the top manager, no possibility for them to grow or to shine. Both teams are great if you are a junior, you would learn a lot in any case. The best is to work in Paris or under another team, I would avoid AS or Sales in BCN if you want to grow as a professional.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with great people

Oct 8, 2021 - Project Manager in Paris
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with a flexible work policy Amazing teammates you can rely on Strategic projects that have real impact

Cons

Sometimes unclear direction regarding the strategy but it has been much better lately with more sessions with C-levels and communication from CEO

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

must have experience

Oct 6, 2021 - Head of Account Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

work environment career development team fit

Cons

the main downside of working at Criteo is a low salary application

Viewing 1 - 10 of 785 Reviews