Criteo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Criteo Interview Questions

Interviews at Criteo

3.2

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo in August 2013.

Interview

Talent Manager was super charming and did a great job of selling the position/company. She also provided a very clear picture of what I'd be walking into. The rest of the interview panel had a good understanding of my background without me having to tell too much - it was clear they knew the industry/function well.

Interview Questions

• it may sound silly but the MD asked me "Why Criteo? why should we hire you?" and I was caught a bit off guard.   2 Answers

Negotiation

got what I asked for right off the bat

16 Aug 2014 – HR Director, North America

Hi - thank you for your feedback! Glad you had a smooth and positive interview experience, we've been putting a lot of attention into making sure that all candidates have an experience similar to... More

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

1 phone screen with the recruiter about interest in sales, 1 skype interview (2 dif people) digging into personality and traits/skills, Analytics Assessment that measured ability to compute very simple equaltions, Final mock pitch interview with 4-5 people in the room asking questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone calls w recruiter (Tess was incredibly helpful throughout the interview process). Online test (easy if you look over the material beforehand). Interview with two Criteo employees. Flown out to Boston for a presentation. Pitch the Criteo product to 5 employees. Incredibly difficult last round.

Interview Questions

• Interrupt you during the Presentation... they asked me to calculate numbers that I was not told I would need to know a formula for.   1 Answer

Associate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Criteo.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee.

I began talking to recruiter in January. Formal interview process began in March. I had a phone interview, took their analytical test, and had an "in person interview" via video conference call due to distance. All interviews went really well, I was highly interested in the position! After video interview I was asked to send my availability to fly to Boston to do a sales pitch.

I followed up to thank those that interviewed me, asked a few questions, and sent my availability. They gave me a date that I would hear back about when i needed to come to Boston, when I didn't hear on that day I emailed the recruiter I had been working with. When I didn't hear after a few days I emailed again and called the office.

I never heard from recruiter or anyone else in the company after that.

Terrible communication and extremely unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• They ask you to take an analytical test to see how your skills fit the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were 4 steps in this process in the following order: a phone screen, an online aptitude test, an in-person interview and an in-person mock sales pitch. Overall, the process was manageable and the person I interviewed with first on the phone screen helped me out throughout the entire process which was a big plus. Looking forward to starting my career here!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Criteo?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First a phone call with a hiring manager, then an analytical test on different digital marketing terms and metrics. They give you plenty of material to prepare for the test, can only really see it being difficult for someone not comfortable with numbers. After I passed the test I had Skype interviews with two of the sales directors. Pretty easy conversations just looking to get to know me on a personal level of sorts. After I passed those, they flew me out to Boston to do a presentation. The presentations is essentially just a pitch of the Criteo Value prop to a random company of your choice. They give you plenty of material to prepare with and the presentation is for 4 people at once who are listening and bouncing questions off you. Got the offer a few days later and I couldn't be more excited! Great people and excellent recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you really struggled as an individual?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and contacted within a couple of days. Recruiter sent me an email about a quick phone screen. Said they would get back to me afternoon by never did. I interviewed twice with them and both times they failed to get back to me after initial screen.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you meeting goal or standards?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Both a challenge and a learning experience. The staff and hiring managers are all very friendly and willing to help you any way they can. Tess helped me in the process and she made herself available as a resource after normal business hours to accommodate my hectic schedule and ensure my questions where answered.

Interview Questions

• How can Criteo's products increase sales for e-commerce companies? Then be able to prove it because they will test you.   1 Answer

21 Dec 2016 – Talent Operations Manager, Talent Acquisition

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your experience on Glassdoor with us. Our Talent Acquisition team works tirelessly to ensure that every candidate has a positive experience.

Although it didn't... More

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

1st Round: Phone Screening with recruiter
    2nd Round: Back to back 30 minute phone interviews with 2 managers (several behavioral questions & hypothetical questions)
    Final Round: Onsite mock sales pitch (hour long mock sales pitch with mid-market company of your choice)

Interview Questions

• Why Criteo?
      Why Sales?
      Talk about a time you failed.
      Talk about a time you received negative feedback.
      How would you approach reaching out to a big book of clients?
      What is your greatest accomplishment?
      Where would you like to be in 5 years?
      Talk about a time you achieved a goal.
      Talk about a time you did something that wasn't expected of you.   Answer Question

7 Mar 2019 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Greetings - We appreciate your feedback on your interview process with Criteo. We are glad that you had a positive experience and joined the company.

Welcome to Criteo!

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Initially worked my network to get on the phone with a current AE in the company who then referred me to HR.

The interview process consisted of 3 interviews and one in-person presentation. The first 3 interviews were pretty straight forward. First, HR reached out to me for about a 30 minute phone call and I was then scheduled for two more interviews about a week later with managers within the sales department. The interviews were back-to-back and both lasted 30 minutes. Again, these interviews were pretty straightforward and they asked the usual questions like why sales, what motivates me, strengths/weaknesses, etc...Ideally I would have liked about 10-15 more minutes more to be able to ask more questions about the company as the time ended up being a bit cramped.

About a day after the phone interviews with the sales managers, HR notified me that I was invited to come up to Boston for an in-person sales presentation. I was given documents that covered Criteo's product and was given a basic outline of the presentation they wanted me to give. I had about 2 weeks to prepare and personally spent a lot of time learning the product from the documents they gave me, as well as Criteo's annual report, and other online resources. I gave about a 30 minutes presentation to 3 interviewers where I essentially covered the basics of the product and consulted with them as if they were a client working currently working with a competitor. The prep work paid off and I felt very confident during the entire process.

I personally very much enjoyed the interview process as it showed me 1) the product is great and I would love to sell it, and 2) the other people that the company hires will also be hard-working and resourceful. I received a job offer the next day and took it over two other competing offers.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

15 Mar 2019 – Criteo People Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the interview process; It's something we work hard to develop and constantly improve and appreciate that it's... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.