What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is a good at first because you are hourly as well as it’s remote" (in 568 reviews)
- "Health Benefits are good and not expensive." (in 443 reviews)
- "The people are great and most times it feels like a family instead of a group of co" (in 222 reviews)
- "Work from home is great" (in 196 reviews)
- "The pay is okay and they culture is great." (in 149 reviews)
- "Management is poor." (in 204 reviews)
- "No training in tech support." (in 92 reviews)
- "no work life balance (be ready to work every holiday and be ready to get stuck with a shift that has weekends." (in 89 reviews)
- "Selfish direct managers don't allow middle" (in 67 reviews)
- "No one is going to question it because most of their Coaches are internal hires with no leadership experience." (in 62 reviews)
Found 5,046 of over 5K reviews
Updated 25 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.021 Sept 2022Asu OfficerFormer Employee
Great company to work for
None All was good thanksAsurion Response12mo
Thanks for the review! We love hearing positive things from our previous ASU Officers.
Can you believe Asurion is making sone of their hourly people do Pay Per Experience. Not an offer to a new job. They are paying them 3.50 hr to answer the phone. The rest is based on incentive. How Can you treat people like that. Asurion is horrible. How can you make people that have been working with the company making 23.00 hourly to 30.00 hourly to make 3.50. Per call. Asurion is the worst of the worst. How you can expect to be a decent human being by paying people Pennies.
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Oliver Wyman Intuit Amgen Edward Jones Ameriprise Financial PVH Corp. Insight Global SAIC Northwell Health Inc. Procore Technologies Unilever FleishmanHillard Caterpillar Inc. Kantar RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY CIBC ManpowerGroup Fluor Ecolab Sysco Corporation Ropes & Gray LLP LPL Financial Sabre Randstad BASF Russell Reynolds Associates Concentrix CSC Astellas Pharma Inc. IHS Markit Edwards Lifesciences Corporation Carrier Asurion Avid Technology Inc.
Asurion Reviews FAQs
Asurion has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 5,199 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at Asurion to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
51% of Asurion employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Asurion 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.