Workhuman Learning and Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Workhuman Learning and Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Workhuman

1 Interview Review

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Workhuman (Framingham, MA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a very poor and unprofessional experience. The initial phone screener was unresponsive to my follow up (black hole) and never delivered the hiring manager's update on the position to me as was expected. I was a multiple employee referral so it's fair to say this was not a proud moment for the referring employees as this did not demonstrate the organizational values and company mission.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard questions about items on my resume.   Answer Question

Workhuman Response

21 Aug 2018 – Senior Recruiter

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear it was not a better experience for you. We strive to ensure all candidates have positive experiences and have a process in place to ensure every candidate receives timely feedback. We will look into this further to determine how we can do better moving forward. We also encourage you to speak to the employees who referred you and ask them to speak directly to HR so we can determine what happened. We wish you the very best in your job search and appreciate your interest in Globoforce.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.