Uber Uber Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Uber Uber Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Uber

1.3

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It's was easy. They text me a interview with the site, date and time. All I have to do is bring my documents and they check the status. And boom you ready to start work. It didn't take no longer than expected to be interview. The staff are very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a IPhone or Android app phone   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Uber

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uber (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Show them ID and proof of insurance and you are a driver. That was all that was required to get signed on. I elected to not drive anyone because it seemed like it wasn't worth it time/money-wise.

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uber (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

No real interview. There's a car inspection and documents with a background check but that's it really. They checked on how well your car runs. The year make and model of the car. Also if all the lights work.

Uber Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber in December 2014.

Interview

I did not have a interview with uber. There is no interview all you need is a good driving history and long as that is good you are good to go.

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uber (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview process was quite nonexistent actually. All you had to do was submit a background check and bring your car in to make sure it is up to standards. They didn't really ask me any questions about myself. Only questions about the condition of my car. I am surprised they are not more curious about the character of the person that will be representing their company.

Uber Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uber in September 2015.

Interview

No interview process. All you have to do is upload drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance. Background checks are conducted. Your car has to have no physical damage showing and not older than 2007 models.

Uber Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

Very easy. They requested a car inspection which i got lucky and did not have to play for it. They sent me a text saying that if i went to a specific Jiffy Lube during a specific time, the inspection would be free. The Jiffy lube was 2 min away from my house so i did it.

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Tempe, AZ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

There's actually no interview, but an extensive background check. It took me a couple of weeks for my background check to actually be accepted. The requirement is 1 year driving record in the United States. Well, I had to go through such nonsense and get my driving record from California nevermind I'd been driving in Arizona for 2 years! Nevertheless, it all finally got sorted out and I began driving with Uber! I LOVE UBER!

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy. All you have to do is pass a background check and upload photos of your car. The car also has to be clean in order for Uber to activate you as a driver. You also have to upload a photo onto the app in order to become a driver.

Uber Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uber (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

No interview, Just need auto Insurance, a good driving record, a reliable car in great condition 2007 or newer. Have great experience in customer service, Like talking to people. You can meet up with Uber team at two of their locations to ask any questions you may have.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.