Superdry Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 185 of over 185 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Superdry

Application

I interviewed at Superdry

Interview

Online video format with 2 mins to prepare and 90 secs to answer the questions. There were around 5 questions. Make sure to review the company 's values. Should not be too difficult to be honest

Interview Questions
  • general situational questions such as tell me about a time you encountered a difficult customer
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Romford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superdry (Romford, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

We did a group interview. It started with an ice-breaker, introducing ourselves In 30 seconds. Then we were set a task to pick one piece of clothing from the store and then describe it for 30 seconds in front of everyone. After, we got individual 3-5 minute interviews. After that, we got put into pairs where we would be given a celebrity name and pick an outfit out for them and describe why we chose those outfits. Lastly, we got to give them questions where the interviewer would answer and that's the end. The interviewers and others were really kind and welcoming, we talked about things outside of work which set that informal tone. It was like a fun excise which I loved because everyone's nerves were lifted and we talked like we had known each other for years. It was an amazing environment!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Superdry

Application

I interviewed at Superdry

Interview

It's not too difficult about three years ago. But I left soon after working for a few weeks........ The working environment is fine but not too long for all the people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheltenham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Superdry (Cheltenham, England)

Interview

Great experience overall. Very relaxed and made to feel very comfortable. Everyone i met was very friendly and welcoming. I had chat on the phone followed by two seperate interviews with multiple members of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Superdry

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superdry

Interview

Group Interview where they checked how we interacted with other people getting interviewed like using games as well as giving us an item and asking us to try and sell it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Superdry (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Group Interview, put into teams and given scenarios to discuss and give feed back. Important to be vocal to stand out. They like it if you have researched the brand, you really need to sell yourself as a person to impress management. Second part was a practical, given a piece of clothing, activity is to build a outfit around that piece within a set time. Present to the managers and peers. Next part was to build an outfit from scratch to match one of the other team outfits. Me personally I found second part of activity easier than the first, this also depends on the person as some people find it easier more than others. (The scenarios and practical can be your first or second task, this depends on what group you are put into) Overall a pleasant experience, it's a very chilled environment. I found the interview quite easy others may find it hard. My advice to anyone applying, just be yourself, have that confident and knowledgeable outlook, and most importantly be vocal.

Superdry

Application

I interviewed at Superdry

Interview

Thorough and very friendly managers Not a lot of opportunity for progression which is a let down Always very friendly work colleagues which is a huge benefit Generous with holiday hours and these hours are also paid You also get a uniform allowance and get an automatic discount of fifty percent off

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheltenham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdry (Cheltenham, England)

Interview

Interviews went really well, hiring managers lovely. HR very poor, found out I didnt get the job because I saw the successful candidate post about starting the role on Linked In. Still didnt hear back from HR until after the person started the role. Contacted the hiring manager for the role and they informed me the decision was made weeks ago and HR have just not communicated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Superdry (Southampton, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very poor interview asked availability and earliest start date informed the interviewer I couldn't work boxing day or Christmas day due to holiday instantly rejected me and hung up. Was a terrible interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work christmas day and boxing day? and when can you start?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdry (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

As you go in, they advise you to look at the clothes in the store as you will later have to dress up a mannequin based on a prompt they give you. It was a group interview and the interviewer was nice and friendly; we had some time to introduce ourselves and had an ice breaker question each.

Interview Questions
  • Not sure if they do this everywhere, but I was asked to dress up a mannequin for a specific prompt. My one was ‘festival fun’, others include an outfit for a first date, a holiday outfit, and bar hopping. Also, our outfits were for a male mannequin, so we had to choose an outfit for men.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 185 Interviews