Realex Payments Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Applied online17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Realex Payments

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realex Payments (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2014

Interview

Phone call with a person from OD, then on-site interview with the OD person and the Operations manager. Generic questions about my previous jobs and a technical test to ensure that I can do a bit of JAVA.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give me an example of one time when you didn't agree with a co-worker and how you handled it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Realex Payments (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2014

Interview

Firstly there is a phone interview to assess your phone manner and your previous experience. If successful you will do a face to face interview at the offices which will further explore your experience. You will be interviewed by 3 people, a team lead soneone from HR and potetnially by the service delivery manager. You also do a small technical exam to show your coding skills.

Interview Questions
  • Explain some of your college experience to show your collaboration and willing to help colleague

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Realex Payments (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2014

Interview

There was a 30 - 45 min interview with 3 employees asking me various questions in relation to my customer service experience, technical abilities and more. After this I was given some time to work on a few Java programmes that I had to show what it printed out.

Interview Questions
  • What type of customer service experience do you have?

Realex Payments

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Realex Payments in May 2014

Interview

- First contacted by a recruiter to collect some information. - Interview with the hiring manager. Some technical questions. - Moved forward to technical quiz one week later. - New deep technical interview with hiring manager and an engineer. They went into my experience and made many questions about technology and system architecture. Two cases/exercises: one for architecture design, one on how to approach in case of issue. - One day after, contacted by HR. Really positive feedback and they wanted to move forward rapidly to interview with Senior managers and then they would like to invite me to site for face to face. - Interview about soft skills and customer support experience, etc. It was not bad, maybe not as brilliant as technical one. After one week, no feedback from HR. I contacted them by email and never got an answer. They were not able to even drop a line saying "moving forward with other candidates" or something like. Really disappointed. The made me to lose my time for nothing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Realex Payments (Hammersmith, England) in Feb 2014

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by onsite with head of sales. Don't approach if you have no PSP experience, as they are not open-minded. Very closed interview questions looking for specific answers.

Interview Questions
  • What are the two most important elements to an negotiation?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Realex Payments (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2013

Interview

Phone screen with HR. Followed by half a day of interviews, including a programming test, technical interview, management interview and HR interview. Tough process overall, but reasonable. Phone screen was fine and basically a run through you CV. Programming test was ridiculous, you had an hour to do it but it wasn't possible to finish within the timeframe. In fairness they were more interested in your approach to the problem and stated that when they reviewed your code. They should have said that before you took the test though as it was stressful trying to do it.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the architecture of a system you worked on.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Realex Payments (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2012

Interview

I did an interview 5 years ago and the process probably changed since then. Anyway the interview was structured in 2 steps 1. Phone call: description of the role, discussion of skills and experience, basic java questions. 2. Face to face interview with white board exercises Both the phone call and the face to face were with an architect and a team lead.

Interview Questions
  • Basic java questions like: difference between final and finalise, usage of final in classes and fields, SQL injection etc...
RSS Feed</>Embed