MongoDB Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 837 of over 837 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

I was very impressed with the interview process at MongoDB. The process began with a 30 minute call with the recruiter who asked me about my experience and outlined the role. After that, I had a call with the hiring manager, then a peer interview with a member of the team (including the discussion of a customer use case) and finally a mock onboarding call with two managers and a peer. Everyone throughout the interview process was positive and friendly and explained the role and the steps really well. Every step in the process made sense and was highly relevant to the role. I found the interviews to be fair and the product research I carried out to prepare for the interviews has put me in a good position for the role itself.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about MongoDB? Which metrics were you measured on in your previous role? What are the most important qualities of a CSM?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

The whole process is clear, HR is professional. Totally 5 rounds, HR->Peer->Director->Peer->Director. Someone try to undercut you during the interview, maybe it's just stress interview but don't feel very comfortable about that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

Someone called me at 8 pm, introduced himself only by his first name, said he had received my resume and asked that we arrange a introductory call for the morning. (I did not apply for a Job ). We set for the morning. 10 minutes before the meeting he sent me a link to zoom. He was really angry that I did not know what his job was and that I assumed he was the HR and that he was the company's sales manager. He started asking me questions about the company and technical questions about the products, it was awkward.. The interview was firm, embarrassing, full of ego and aggressive in the end he also insulted me and concluded that the job requires long learning and in his opinion I do not have the ability to learn and I do not have the ability to talk to technical people (it is not true and doesn’t really matter cause who wants to work with such people)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about Mongo DB What is our target market Do you know what the product all about ? Do you know who I am?
1 person found this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

It was a 3-step technical interview process that went super smoothly. Everyone was enthusiastic about their work and eager to get to know about my experiences and skills. I found the team both very approachable and contagiously intellectually curious.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

Interview was quite challenging and has precisely 4 rounds and took about 1.5 months. After every round I kept my fingers crossed and all interviewers were down to earth and very polite and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • It was majorly from my training domain and technical as well as non technical

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

Not finished yet but so far have met with recruiter and Hiring manager. So far the process has been easy going, recruiter has been very responsive and i am looking forward to finding out next steps

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

4 Stages of Calls, Role plays, challenges, Getting to know the team, offered a lot of support along the way and are open in helping you out if you need it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

The interview is structured and highly challenging in terms of putting what you have learned/heard into practice. Each level brings a new challenge. However, I was never left alone with my questions and always had the opportunity to exchange ideas with colleagues / interviewers. The challenge/panel was also very interesting and challenging. There was a lot of emphasis on the approach and reasons for the content on my slides. In a nutshell: Great Interview for fighters. And as I went through the process and see the MongoDB world within, I do understand why the Interview process is the way it is. Come and find it out yourself ;)

Interview Questions
  • "Why is what is written here relevant for MongoDB or the customer? "

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at MongoDB (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The interview process was really smooth and professional. I got reached out from the hiring manager on LinkedIn and we set up a first quick call to give me more details about the offer and make sure I would be a suitable fit for the role. After the first screening video-call the hiring manager organized a second meeting to discuss more about my experience and give me further details about the role and the company. I also had 3 more meetings with different members of the team with different seniorities and roles within the marketing team and then a final call with the regional sales leaders.

Interview Questions
  • I found the interviews really comfortable having the opportunity to professionally meet and discuss with marketing and sales professionals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

I had just one review with the team leader after a call with the recruiter. The interview felt a bit awkward and unprofessional. For example, I was asked to tell about the MongoDB technology, even though they were aware that I don't have knowledge or experience with it, and I was explicitly told by the recruiter that MongoDB knowledge is not required at this point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Denver, CO) in Jul 2022

Interview

Incredible interview process! I received phenomenal coaching and constructive feedback that supported my development and success throughout the process. The rigor of the process combined with the intentional support gave me clear insight into MongoDB culture and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Focused questions on sales process, pipeline generation, wins & losses, and questions about who you are and why MongoDB.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 837 Interviews

MongoDB Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at MongoDB according to 76 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.09%