Meta Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 226 of over 9,608.0 interviews

Employee Referral19%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Good experience. Personal monitoring throughout the process. I had several technical problems during the interview but they were very understandable and allowed me to reschedule. I did not receive an offer this time.

Interview Questions
  • subarrays with duplicates in a list
    Answer Question

Meta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meta in Jan 2022

Interview

First interview is on Hirevue. It gives you enough time to practice your answers and two tries to record your final answer. The questions are behavioral for the most part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

It was a coding challenge three to four questions, and it was equivalent to LeetCode Easy and Medium. I would really recommend practicing those. It was around 75 minutes for time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Find the peak element O (logn). only 1 question. The interviewer tried to help but I didn't catch the hints. could not get to the second question . Good exp over all but got rejected almost immediately

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meta in Oct 2021

Interview

Phone screening (the recruiter verbally let me know she wanted to move me to the next interview process), interview prep call, app critique, and past work call. My interviews were pretty unstructured regardless of what the Medium articles stated.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do differently with your project? What did you learn with your project? What was most challenging with your project?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (Menlo Park, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The recruiter provided good resources for preparation. one coding interview in Bluejeans and Coderpad. One medium question from leet code. Rejection with no further detail. It would be much better if they provided feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Given a sorted array and a target number, return the frequency of the target in the array in O(log N) time.

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Recruiter ghosted me despite knowing I had an urgent deadline. Was very frustrating. Had to ping recruiter's boss in order to hear back from the recruiter the night before another offer deadline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Hard exercises to do, but worth doing. The entire process of the interview was professional and the interviewee was kind and helpful. Wish everybody success in their job interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

It was an easy interview process that took no longer than 10 minutes to set up. The interview went smoothly but I didn't land the position. Overall a great experience that I would replicate if need be.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite cookie and hwy?

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

it was around 30-50min. you waited for the call. they asked you some general questions. then, they asked you some technical questions, you need show your process and thinking.

Interview Questions
  • briefly asked some general questions and some technical questions
1 person found this interview helpful