Meta Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 125 of over 9,608.0 interviews

Employee Referral15%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

All technical, typical leetcode style questions. Two one hour interviews and then received an offer. Interviewers were polite and helpful and questions were difficult but they were willing to help.

Interview Questions
  • Tree questions are very common
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meta in Mar 2022

Interview

First step has, i sending my resume on site, after that, received a email ask some questions about me. the third step, solve online assessments about my work perfil and some code questions. final step is Coding Interview, need solve two code problems in any programming language, on zoom with software engineer. In my case, has one question of recursion and another for implemention data structrure

Interview Questions
  • Is it the otimize solution? What time complexity that solution?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interviewer talked a bit about the company and his role, then I was asked two programming questions and then I asked the interviewer some questions regarding Meta. The interview lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Initial chat with the interviewer, introducing ourselves and what we do. Then, the phone screen consisted on two technical problems. Interviewer was really nice and helpful, making the interview less stressful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what do you enjoy the most about what you do

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Went alright, the interviewer asked me two technical interview questions during a forty five minute period and I worked through them as best as I could. They provided assistance as needed and shared with me some cool things about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Sum from a binary tree and that one question about cutting a log

Meta

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meta in Jan 2022

Interview

Great talk, 2 questions. No intro or anything just solved 2 questions and a question for them. No hc in the end. You will have some follow-ups as well, but pretty easy questions. Overall 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meta in Jan 2022

Interview

no behaviour at all, asked 2 LC medium question, interview was quiet mostly, interview was online on zoom. i applied through the website with referral. i didn’t sign any NDA though so idk

Interview Questions
  • 1) merge 2 intervals 2) only right side of binary search tree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meta (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interviewer proceed with behavioral questions followed by technical questions. The technical was mostly based on the leetcode top facebook questions. Doing well on leetcode can help you do well on the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

There was only a total of 2 technical interviews. Both interviews were done online and 1-hour long. There were 1-2 questions for each interview with a few minutes in the end for any Q&A.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Very long day with lots of interviews -- everyone had a PhD and was male. More behavioral questions than I was expecting. There were some pretty difficult tech questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews