Meta Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 67 of over 9,608.0 interviews

Applied online25%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Got ghosted multiple times by the recruiter with no reply to my attempt to reschedule, this was after waiting 3+ weeks for an interview so would not want to go through this process again

Meta

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Long story short - They reached out to me, I interviewed with 3 people - I didn't hear anything from them for almost a month! I emailed them twice to check the status and they advised they will get back to me the next day...Twice! It makes me question the companies integrity. If this is how they treat potential candidates, I wonder how staff is treated? FB/Meta has a great name, however, I'm sure it's an absolute nightmare over there. Glad to have dodged this bullet.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly focused on data or metrics. No concern for anything else there.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Quick, move fast. A lot of information given out. Looking for you to describe your background. A lot of steps in the interview. Have to meet with a variety of individuals

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter from Singapore and never hear back from him. Really poor candidate experience - I followed up and he never bothered to reply to my email. Disappointing to go through this as I thought Meta is a company that cares about people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Meta (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

I want to start off with a positive first: I really appreciate that Meta has a Career Portal for applicants. I really wish other organizations would jump on this bandwagon and implement a tool, which serves as a one-stop shop for applicants. Speaking from my experience, sourcers at Meta reach out to applicants first, not the recruiter. Sourcers handle the top of the funnel, Recruiters take over mid-way of the recruitment process into the offer, and speaking from experience with previous organizations, the Recruiters or HR professionals are the ones who own the full life cycle recruitment, so this definitely took a moment to wrap my head around. Any who...the interaction with the Recruiter was fine enough - no complaints there. Now, the following is where I have the most feedback is in regards to the final interview prep and virtual onsite. Being in Recruitment, (maybe this is just my personal approach to recruiting), there was no insight given on the Career Portal as to which interviewers support what area at Meta, and how they play a part of the recruitment in the role I applied to. It made me think of how I would have better prepped a potential fellow Recruiter as part of this process. I went into the final interview not knowing about the interviewers other than their first name. Since the interviews were 30 minutes each, interview time to share my professional experiences were cut into because the interviewers spent time clarifying who they were and what type of support they provided as part of the greater Talent Acquisition area. To the folks at Meta: we understand the level of informational protection for your employees as part of the interview process, but to preserve the candidate experience (taking into consideration this was a Recruiter role I applied to), please provide additional insight as to the potential partnerships these individuals play in the recruitment for this role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you were able to turn around an unfavorable candidate experience?
  • Has there been a time where you disagreed with a stakeholder? What was the situation and how were you able to align with competing visions?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Meta (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

It was a nice conversation but it felt like they were just trying to fill the role as soon as possible with little human touch. There was little consideration for the person itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Meta (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

The recruitment process was overall engaging. The questions that I was asked were good and suited the role I was recruited for. What I didn't like was that the time between stages was quite long. It took them several weeks to schedule the 2nd stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick, but after final round and being told feedback was positive, waited several weeks for an update, but didn’t get any notification. Had to log into application system to see that I wasn’t selected. Disappointing, but if you’re still waiting to hear back, it may be quicker to check your own app status since I never heard back!

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (New York, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

Completed the initial screen with the sourcer - 30 mins. During this call they did ask 1 behavioral question and the other common questions. Completed a 10-15 prep call with the sourcer, as well as covered prep documents. Moved to 3 30 minute interviews with 3 different managers. I was told which behavior would be covered during each so I felt well prepared. Felt the 3 calls went very well, 2 of them more than the 3rd as the manager asked to call me because of technical issues. Call wasn’t bad per say, but different as the other two were through video. Followed up with thank you notes to all the next day. Waited a week. Heard nothing. Followed up. Received a note back asking about my timeline with other processes. Responded. Went another week, no response. Followed up again. No response. At this point I came to the conclusion I was not being selected, however being a recruiter, I was very interested in the feedback. Logged onto the portal to see my application had disappeared. After some digging I found I was not selected a week ago. Summary - great candidate experience to start. I felt well prepared for the interview. Following the interview, I never heard back. This is the lasting impression a candidate receives and puts to shame all of the previous efforts from the sourcer. Not landing a role is okay - recruiters probably understand that more than anyone. However following up and responding is impactful. Really soured me on the opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • All behavioral questions, following the star format. Your recruiter/sourcer should prep you for this.
5 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Initial call with recruiter and a video interview with manager and team, about 3 people, mainly behavioral questions how you manage priorities, etc and never heard back from anyone after that, I tried to follow up with recruiter but nothing, not even an automated rejection email, nada!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Interviews