Kohl's Part Time Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kohl's Part Time Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Kohl's

2.0

Part Time Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Rockford, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online. They contacted me two days later. Went in for an interview the following week. The interview was only 15 minutes long with a manager. It was a comfortable and pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Part Time Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Missouri City, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I waited 35 minutes from the appointed time of my interview before I was met by the manager. While waiting, I saw him enter and exit the restroom and also cruise the floor without ever stopping in to let me know he would be with me shortly.

Interview Questions

• How did I see my work performance and work ethic in relation to coworkers at my current position - was I a better employee than most of my coworkers and why?   4 Answers

Negotiation

There was none, other than I negotiated to work two ten hour shift each Saturday and Sunday, and that I would need two weekends off in a row each quarter to accommodate my schedule with my full time employer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.