Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Kohl's

3,681 Interview Reviews

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Phone interview due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Very simple and quick. Was done in about 5 minutes. Very friendly interviewer, always a great time at kohl’s. Lovely company that cares.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Straightforward, questions about self and availability. Simple interview questions. Asked about where I attended school/ my hobbies and what I do for fun. Very easy interview, interviewer was slightly rude though.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Phone interview with HR then went to the store to an in-person with the manager who asked me a couple question on my background and my qualifications as well as my major.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Lawrenceville, GA (US)).

Interview

He said he was very serious about finding a new employee and he strived to the best store he could. He was very patient and let me talk and answer. The interview isn't easy but if you are a good interviewee, then you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Why Kohls?
      Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in a couple of years?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I got an email two days after I applied. I then go an over the phone interview and they explained everything I’d do and I got an offer. It was easy overall.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied and got an email asking to schedule a interview over the phone. The interview itself consisted of behavioral based questions. The interview was easy and took only 10 minutes

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied in February of 2020, got an email to schedule and interview, then accepted offer and began working by early March. A one on one with store manager, pretty simple interview that was supposed to be an hour but lasted 15 minutes. Basic questions on prior experience and about my previous position at a different Kohl’s location.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you didn’t like about your previous job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online for a part time job and received an email requesting to schedule an interview a couple of days later. I was interviewed by the store manager, who asked the typical questions.

Associate Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had one of the best interview experiences I've ever had, even though I didn't get the position. I even got a personal email from Jen, the internal recruiter, when the hiring manager decided to go a different direction and received constructive feedback when I asked for it. I would definitely still be interested in this company after this experience.

Interview Questions

• What is wrong with the fit of this garment (three pictures given) and how to fix it?   Answer Question

Interview

Group interview. Terrible to direct attention paid to any one individual. Long wait. The first interview as well as the initial date for orientation was canceled due to alleged computer issues. The entire organization seemed chaotic and unorganized.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.