H&M Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at H&M

1,966 Interview Reviews

2.5

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Fort Collins, CO (US)).

Interview

The process was quick and efficient. I was asked question about my work experience and how it could relate to the job. I was questioned about the Company and its values.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

At the beginning of the interview, before it started, I was told up front the days that I would absolutely need to work and was not able to call off on

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Applied online and reached out to a recruiter through LinkedIn. I did 4 interviews 1 with recruiter, 1 withthe Store Manager(in person)2 with another districts Store Manager, 1 with a DM. The first three interviews were standard questions and lasted about 30-45 min. The last interview with DM was about 15 and focused on service & kpi.

Interview Questions

Interview

Fairly simple. Did a phone interview and a in person interview with 2 managers. They sat down with me and asked me some questions, and in no less than a week they got back to me.

Interview Questions

• What do i like to do on my free time?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Interview

Interactive, involves quick decision making There were tasks and building “games” that were judged on time presentation and teamwork. No individual interview all group decision making. Being honest is valued

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

The poses was fast and efficient. Everything was done within 30 minutes and i felt very comfortable. Although I was nervous the entire time the people made me feel at ease and made the process much easier.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Customer service is such a big deal so make sure when you talk about yourself, Make sure you mention that. Team work is also something that they look for.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a customer when the store doesn’t have the product they are looking for?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They asked a lot about customer service, team working skills and communication. Try to give examples of how you have applied hose things in you previous jobs or events. It was more of an interview about character not experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a customer if a product they want is not in stock?   Answer Question

Interview

Had two interviews in total. Both fairly simple and we’re both in person. I would definitely review the company’s ideals before hand because it comes in handy when they ask why you would want to work for them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

It was a group interview. Very active because we have to do activities as a group. As well as taking turns answering questions one by one. Overall, it was a good experience because it was not the typical corporate way of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a stressful situation and how you handle it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.