Guidewire Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Guidewire Java Developer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guidewire (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very long. Three phone interviews, a coding test, and then three interviews on one day lasting an hour. I thought this was way over the top for a entry level position. The question were manageable for a decent CS student, data structures, design patterns, sql questions. I was also asked to demonstrate the architecture of my final year project.

Interview Questions

• How would you find out if a linked list contains a loop?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Guidewire

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidewire (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed for Guidewire Mississauga location. The process was little bit lengthy. 1 week after HR call, I got link for technical assessment consisting 2 technical question (java coding for array). Total time given was 1.30 hours. After 1 week got Hiring Managers call and interview went for 30 minutes. After 1 week Telephonic technical interview was scheduled with Hring Manager and Team Lead.

Interview Questions

• First round question was regarding Agile methodology and related terminology. After that some basic java questions mainly on java collection framework.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.