Grubhub Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Grubhub Interview Questions

Interviews at Grubhub

2.7

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I initially had a 30-minute phone interview. The person conducting the phone interview was thorough when describing both the company and the sales executive role. Following the interview, I was asked to sign up for an in-person interview. I met with 2 sales managers for 30 minutes each. Both of the sales managers had studied my resume and were looking to hire people that best met their team's needs. The managers were polite, asked direct questions and were open to tons of new opportunities. I had a fantastic experience interviewing and the recruiting staff was extremely transparent and open.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got an on campus interview after talking to them at a career fair. A couple weeks later, I was invited to the final round interview in their Chicago office.

Interview Questions

• The on-campus interview was basic leetcode questions on a whiteboard. The interview at their office had to do with string manipulation and parsing data. The interviewer who was interviewing me only knew Javascript so she did not understand some of the Java code that I had written. Explain your code well.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub.

Interview

It was efficient. The recruiter call was fairly short, it only lasted about 15 minutes. The second phone screening was longer, for about 30 minutes. The in-person interview lasted 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?
      If hired, what will be your first goal?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grubhub (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

1 thirty minute phone interview. They brought me in 2 days later and the guy i had the phone interview with showed me around. He is a great guy. Then, I had 2 thirty minute interviews with 2 different sales managers. Both were great, interviews went well. They called me back a few hours later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you could ask Matt Maloney (CEO) one question, what would it be?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

First round was with the senior recruiter. She was very friendly and informative. The second round was with the hiring manager, he seemed very unenthusiastic and seemed to be in a rush. Receiving an email that I would be moving on, I tried setting up a time to come in. I followed up with the recruiter 4 times to try and schedule a time yet no response which was highly unprofessional. A simple email stating the position was filled would of been the appropriate thing.

Restaurant Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Group interview of about 15-20 people from an array of ages and experiences.
    As of 1-30-2020 the shift details for a Restaurant Care Specialist are Friday - Tuesday, 11:30am - 8:00pm at $15/Hr. You can put in for a shift change after 6 months - 1 year.
    The interview team disclosed to us that 40 roles needed to be filled for Restaurant Care.
    So if you are ok with working Friday - Tuesday from 11:30am - 8:00pm for the next 6 months to 1 year, go for it. For everyone else look for other roles.

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub.

Interview

The interview consisted of a brief phone call with leadership followed by an onsite with my direct manager. The phone screen was straight to the point and I shared basic facts about myself and my job search. The onsite was very casual.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather manage one large account or a portfolio of smaller ones?   Answer Question

Internal Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

full hour of questions, half hour with one person & another half hour with a different manager. they ask a ton of questions back to back, one manager was kind of intimidating/not friendly

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for a phone interview and it was a straight forward call. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview at the end of the first phone interview. Once in the building, I spoke with 2 different managers for about 25 minutes each in a secluded meeting room. There was no sort of office tour so I didn't really feel a connection to the environment. The interview questions are as expected so it's nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite thing to order on Grubhub?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chandler, AZ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It sent really well. I got the phone interview, then I got the call for the office interview. I met with a couple of Managers and got the call a couple of days later stating that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Did I mind making Cold calls   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.