Grubhub Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Grubhub Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Grubhub

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

There is a phone interview. After the phone interview you are invited to an in person interview. You will receive an overall description of the company and what it means it work at Grubhub by their staff. After that you'll have the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you had to cook for them, what would you make?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grubhub

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub in October 2018.

Interview

After a brief phone screening and a short written assignment, the on-site interview consisted of 3 rounds, first with a representative from HR, and then with different levels of management. There is a short timed writing exercise.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There was a presentation for 30 people then you had to compete for your turn to interview. While waiting there was discussion about working for the company which was helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

Group interview followed by a one on one interview with a hiring manager. It is a rather long process for many applicants as there is such a big group.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was quick with very nice employees. Did not feel nervous as soon as I walked into the doors - due to from the awesome energy from everyone! Location and building was not that impressive though.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years and why do you want to work for GrubHub?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy about 15 minutes asked you basic questions. Why do you want to work here? Is your availability flexible? Have you ever worked in a call center environment? And describe a time when you had to go above and beyond to help a irate customer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Is your availability flexible? Have you ever worked in a call center environment? And describe a time when you had to go above and beyond to help a irate customer   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.