Emma Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 150 of over 150 interviews

Recruiter12%
Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

I applied online on their website, they contacted me a few days later via e-mail and also via phone call. Very smooth process. They were all very friendly and ready to answer my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about you.
    Answer Question

Emma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

Mehrere telefonische Gespräche, nach einem ersten Gespräch sollte noch eine Design Challenge erfolgen, die ich aber aufgrund meines Levels abgelehnt habe. Als Senior sollte das Portfolio aussagekräftig genug sein. Außerdem wurde von mir verlangt, dass die Challenge an einem Freitag, in einem Slot von 3 Stunden zu präsentieren. Diesen sollte ich mir dann freihalten, was unmöglich ist wenn man bereits einen Job mit Verantwortung hat.

Interview Questions
  • Erklären sie uns ihr vorgehen an einem Beispielprojekt.

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

Unnecessary long, 90% of the questions where not related to the role. The interviewers had a set of random questions that were asked to all applicants regardless of the position.

Interview Questions
  • You have 2 hourglasses, one for 7 minutes and the ither 11 minutes, how can you use them to boil an egg for 15 minutes?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main) in Jul 2021

Interview

Horrible HR asking meaningless questions which is not related to the role at all. The Spanish HR have very strong accent in English and she is not willing to repeat the question. The whole interview is a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

It was conducted online, and had a series of interviews. Questions varied across the interviews. It was conducted online, and had a series of interviews. Questions varied across the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

The first phase was really thorough. They asked about most things in your resume and asked about your experiences. Most especially, they highlighted on your outputs and how relevant it was for me and my career. Likewise, they also got to know me and my personality. The last phase of the interview was more of a "case study" in which scenarios and cases are presented and they would want to hear your logic and thought process from it. Overall, I can say that this company is really thorough and systematic when it comes to job interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Who is the person that you don't get along with the most and how will this person describe you

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main) in Jun 2021

Interview

Die Gesprächsatmosphäre waren sehr positiv und motivierend, ich hatte zwei Vorstellungsgespräche hintereinander, die jeweils etwa 45 Minuten dauerten. Wie ich feststellte, ging es im ersten Gespräch mehr darum, meine persönlichen Werte zu entdecken und im zweiten eher um die praktische Seite. Mir hat die Art und Weise, wie sie die Interviews organisiert haben, sehr gut gefallen, da ich sehr natürlich war und vor dem Computer nicht verwirrt wurde. Irgendwann spürte ich die warme Unternehmenskultur hinter dem Bildschirm.

Interview Questions
  • Welche Faktoren können Einfluss darauf haben, dass ein Unternehmen erfolgreich ist?

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main) in Jun 2021

Interview

The whole process was really quick and the interview questions were very fair and thorough. It required me to have a general background business / marketing knowledge. The atmosphere was encouraging. Not too relaxed, not too forceful, just as balanced as any professional interview should be. I was nervous from time to time, but the interviewers gave me enough time to think, so that I could give my best answers. HR was also quick at responding and guided me well through the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Taguig

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Emma (Taguig) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process is quite long but I like how the recruiter set my expectations and how I was prepared before the interview. I had an initial interview on a separate day, then 3 more interviews on the same day - it was quite exhausting to be honest and there are business cases per each interview. They are bias on people who are good in Math but overall, the people that I talked to are very nice, smart and professional. I also got my result very timely and I was updated by the recruiter in every stage of the interview process. I like how she gave me some tips while also giving feedback on what I can improve in the next interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you share a situation where you wanted to change or implement something in your current company? How did you push for this change?

Emma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview Process: 1 - HR Meeting with some creative questions for testing the logical thinking ~45 Min 2 - Received a code challenge for skill assessment ~ 1-2 Day 3 - Another short HR Meeting ~ 10Min 4 - Technical Interview with 3 people ~ 2HR from the HR to Techincal team people was warm and welcoming, although the technical interview was a little difficult it was fair enough since there was only one technical interview so we had to cover everything

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 150 Interviews