Emma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Emma Interview Questions

Interviews at Emma

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emma (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. The interview with HR was pretty straightforward. The person was quite professional.

In the second round of interview, the interviewer asked a number of usual questions. I can't help but notice that the interviewer's attention is somewhere else and is acting quite impatiently.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

Case interview, behavioral questions, understanding the company's competitors, understanding the company's value proposition. The process was held via Skype. Two rounds of interviews, with two different employees. The interview was rather easy.

Digital Marketing/Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

2 interviews via skype, first with H&R, second with the manager, usual interview questions with couple of brain teasers (easy ones) and one case study. Very nice experience and pleasent interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

1: Application with CV via Emmas job portal
    - very basic and usual process
    2: Initial 20-30 minutes call with HR
    - took place very shortly after initial application (3-4 days)
    - very laid back and friendly talk, cultural fit questions and a bit of expectation management towards both sides (what does Emma expect from you and what can you expect from them)
    - small brainteaser
    3: Online general ability test (logic reasoning, verbal reasoning etc.)
    - 4-5 days after the initial call
    - 30-45 minutes test that checks mathematical, logical and verbal abilities
    4: Interview day
    - 1 - 1,5 weeks after the test
    - short introduction of the company
    - afterwards 3 interviews that each took about one hour
    - includes brainteasers, short cases and cultural fit questions

overall:
    - quick process with very good communication along the way
    - focus not only on ability and intelligence of the applicant but also strongly on cultural fit
    - collaborative rather than "intimidating" or "threatening" atmosphere in the whole process and all the interviews

Interview Questions

• Did you ever had a conflict with a colleague? How did you react?   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and easy. It consisted of brain teaser questions, motivational questions and competencies questions. There were two interviews, one with HR and one with a country manager. Each interview was an hour long.

Business Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

I applied and received the invitation for the interview few days later.
    The process is:
    - 1 interview with manager of the position
    - 1 interview with HR

The mood was very nice and the overall process was smooth

The only thing I didn't like was not to get a feedback on why was I not taken. I did explicitly ask. In my opinion the interview went very well, so it is very unpleasant not to know why it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• A loooooot of questions about personal experiences and two brain teasers - GMAT kind of questions   Answer Question
    • If X gives one apple to Y, they will both have the same number of apples
      If Y gives one apple to X, then X will have twice as many as Y   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emma in October 2020.

Interview

- fast response after the CV observation
    - two interviews (team lead + hr) with a very pleasant atmosphere
    - very fast feedback after the interviews
    - very interesting onboarding programs
    - young employees full of energy and willing to help
    - nice office (though most people work at home due to corona)

Interview Questions

• General questions; Brainteasers; Situational questions (in an interesting way); expectations.   Answer Question

Pricing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in October 2020.

Interview

General questions regarding your past experience, make sure you can bring some examples to the interview to support your opinion;
    I had 4 rounds of interviews, which all included brain teaser questions.
    Be confident!

Interview Questions

• If I would call your former boss, what would he/she comment on your strength and weakness   Answer Question

Business Development Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt (Oder) (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt (Oder) (Germany)) in October 2020.

Interview

I have attended 2 meetings. One with the country managers and one with the people and organization recruiter. Both involved description of past experiences with concrete examples and case studies. It was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. What I liked the most is that the recruiters made me feel comfortable and I didn`t feel time pressure to answer to the questions

Interview Questions

• how many mattresses are sold in a year in Germany   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Interview

The interviewer acts very impatient and seems like want to finish the interview asap from the start. Ask you some questions that are very harsh and give very careless reaction to your answers. Terrible experience, somekind rude interviewer.

Interview Questions

Emma Response

30 Sep 2020 – Junior Employer Branding & University Recruiting Manager

Hey there, thank you for your review. We take your feedback very seriously! We are sorry that you did not enjoy the interview. It is important to us to make sure that every candidate experiences our recruiting process as fast, transparent, and challenging but pleasant. All the best, Anna

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.