Emma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Emma Interview Questions

Interviews at Emma

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

Case interview, behavioral questions, understanding the company's competitors, understanding the company's value proposition. The process was held via Skype. Two rounds of interviews, with two different employees. The interview was rather easy.

Digital Marketing/Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

2 interviews via skype, first with H&R, second with the manager, usual interview questions with couple of brain teasers (easy ones) and one case study. Very nice experience and pleasent interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was 4 hour long process, having 3 rounds.
    1- Hr round: Mostly "Getting to know" questions followed by 2 case estimation questions.
    2. Interview with Team leader: Chit Chat about work experience and my expectations from the role
    3. Interview with Manager: More talking about my skills

International Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

Smooth, long but comforting and on the acceptance/rejection with an offer. General go thru the CV, couple of Brain Teasers and a small case study with the manager, founders and HR

Praktikum Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

Online Video interview: I was given a link for the interview and the entire process was simple and not so lengthy. Keep in mind though that you can't go back if you mistakenly skip a question and then you'll receive an incomplete interview email the next day.

E-Commerce Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a 4-hour interview:
    1. Company presentation

2. 1-1 interview with a person from the department
    She asked questions like:
    - Brain twisting questions - which direction does the bus in the picture driving to?
    - Calculate 24*477 without using pen
    The person showed no respect to me (show no appreciation to my ideas, insist on her own idea without listening to me at ALL, and too proud to herself)

3. Interview with one of the founder
    He is generally a nice person, also like to ask brain twisting questions.
    For me, the questions are quite unrelated to the position.

4. Case study interview with a manager
    Question: How much revenue does the diaper industry generated annually in China?
    Need to calculate the sales per baby, then baby population in China (just assume that the population is equally distributed, although it is really not accurate)
    The manager is also quite friendly and showing respect.

I do not like when I asked the HR about the process of the interview, he said I do not need to prepare for anything and even not willing to give me any interview schedule.
    I guess this is the culture of start-ups to ask people brain twisting questions that is not related to the position AT ALL!

Business Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got the online interview after a few days. The interview was in 30 mins with some welcome questions to break the ice, then coming up with questions about technical things, teamwork and my experience

Interview Questions

• What's the angle between 2 needles on the clock at 3:15?   Answer Question

Intership Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (Hamburg (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

2 hours, 1 with HR and 1 with the chef of department, per skype, wth 15 min break. The unusual part was the riddle to see how you solve a problem, but the rest was just a regular interview about performance and skills.

Interview Questions

• General questions about the CV, Experience, Motivation, Challenges, Perspective in the career, Strengths. There was 3 Riddles (mind trick question) and one case study question to assess the market value of a product.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor, got called for an interview a couple of days later.
    The interview lasted over 2 hours and they did ask me so many personal questions about family and so on, and well, since it was an interview and I really wanted the job, I answered every question, even the ones I thought to be very intrusive. They made me few like I was going to get hired and kept bragging about how modern the company is and how different , transparent their hiring process was.

In the end, all I got was an email saying the same automatic excuses as any other recruiters would do.
    For a company that brags being so modern and different from others, they could have at least given me a honest feedback on why they moved on without me. That is what a good company would have done.

Interview Questions

• If I called your former boss right know and asked him what was your weakest point, what would he say?   1 Answer

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in March 2019.

Interview

Eigentlich alles sehr nett und professionell.
    Was ich nicht verstehe: am Ende würde eine Beschäftigung in einer Art "Arbeitnehmer Legebatterie" stehen. Ein gräßliches, häßliches, fieses, riesiges Großraumbüro an einer vierspurigen Straße, wo man spätestens nach 1 Stunde total gestresst ist und nicht eine Minute Ruhe hat. Wie soll man so arbeiten? Wie soll man dort denken können? In einem Flügel telefonieren die Leute auch noch den ganzen Tag. Es gibt nur popelige mini Filz Schallschlucker. Ich empfinde sowas als Zumutung.
    Der Erfinder und die Betreiber von solchen Großraumbüros gehören verboten.

Interview Questions

• Was war ihr größer Erfolg?
      Hast du im Job auch mal Fehler gemacht und wenn ja, welche?
      Es gab auch Brainteaser.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.