Emma Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 178 of over 178 interviews

Employee Referral8%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

Asked about experiences in the resume Also provided out-of-the-box cases Situationers were also given They also answered questions that came from the candidates really well Sometimes doesn't start on time, sometimes it also takes too long

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time where you had to learn something quickly. How did you learn it?
    Answer Question

Emma

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

30 min for a first call (getting to know each other/ why Emma), then 3x 1h call (deep dive into previous jobs, motivation to work at Emma, brainteaser, strengths and weaknesses, challenges in previous jobs/ projects )

Interview Questions
  • - What was a challenge in your previous and how did you master it? - If I would ask my recent teamlead: what would she say are my strengths and are there some things I can improve on/ weaknesses - Motivation to start working at Emma? - Brainteaser/ Math assignment

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

- questions were relevant to the position - gave actionable feedback and points for improvement - timeliness can be improved; some interviews started later than scheduled - went through 3 interviews overall

Interview Questions
  • Q: Given the agile environment, tell us about a time where you had to quickly learn something new and how did you go about learning it.

Emma

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

Zoom interview Have been told a few days before the interview that I had it. Did not know what to prepare for Did not have any feedbacks despite I have been told I would have one within the coming days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Emma (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Oct 2021

Interview

-Went to 3 interviews -Got to know what work I should expect -Shared my experiences and how I wish to improve through Emma -Shared what I can help Emma with -Set expectations on what I wanna achieve in Emma

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

Had two interviews: one after the CV and motivation letter screening, one with a superior and received an offer within 2 weeks. This process was quite easy and positive. I did not end up accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What is your greatest weakness

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

It was stressful and disorganized, waited for over an hour. The communication was bad, reception wasn’t it to, very uncomfortable and an isolated area. But still I was interviewed and told they will get back to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

Received a message for an interview via text message. I was then scheduled for a Zoom interview. The interview was alright, it lasted for almost an hour. The interviewer was pleasant to talk to and had enough understanding of writing and editing. Before the interview ended, I was advised that I will be receiving a writing and editing test that I have to accomplish in two hours as the next step of the application. We agreed on a schedule: when she will send it and the deadline. The recruiter never sent it. I followed up via email and text message. I never heard from them again. I thought it was rude, and I felt disrespected. I allotted time for this writing exam. I just can't believe they would waste someone's time in the middle of a pandemic when it's a struggle to find a job and earn money. They could have handled the situation in a better and more empathetic way. No, I'm not resentful about it. A company that leaves applicants hanging just like that is a company I wouldn't want to work for. I do hope this is an isolated case, especially since it's very hard for everyone to find work right now. Getting ghosted by companies just makes the process even harder.

Interview Questions
  • What is your writing process? What is the biggest milestone in your career?

Emma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in Sep 2021

Interview

The process was pretty quick. The first step was an online assessment with analytical and mathematical questions. The second part consisted of two one-hour interviews in the same day. The interviewers were friendly and tried to understand my personality and my logical skills through questions and case studies.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Emma? Why should we hire you? What achievement are you most proud of? What your strength and weakness? If 1.5 hens lays 1.5 eggs in 1.5 days, how many eggs does 1 hen lay in 1 day?

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (Lisbon) in Sep 2021

Interview

The process began with an assessment test. I was given 4 days to submit it. Then I received an email schedulling two consecutive interviews each of one hour. One was with an HR representative and the other with the manager of the department for which I was applying for. Both went pretty smoothly, they were calm, thoughtful and allowed me to take time in my answers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me one good idea that you had? Tell a situation where you couldn't work out despite your effort? And what would you do differently. A situation where you needed to adapt to unexpected changes. How many matress boxes can you fit in a truck? (Dimensions of the boxes and truck were given)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 178 Interviews