Emma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Emma Interview Questions

Interviews at Emma

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

Case interview, behavioral questions, understanding the company's competitors, understanding the company's value proposition. The process was held via Skype. Two rounds of interviews, with two different employees. The interview was rather easy.

Digital Marketing/Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

2 interviews via skype, first with H&R, second with the manager, usual interview questions with couple of brain teasers (easy ones) and one case study. Very nice experience and pleasent interviews.

Country Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

We finished 3 interviews within a month. I was informed about the result of the interview in less than one week after the last interview. The interviews were virtual due to Corona.

Full Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

First a video interview and then recruiting Friday with several rounds of other interviews.
    Think highly of themselves and only look for people with specific mindset. They expect you to challenge every status quo lol.

Interview Questions

Interview

You could tell the dynamics and efficiency of Emma from the whole application process. I received the interview invitation after 2 days of my application, and I received the offer 5 days after the interview. Therefore the whole process took only about a week. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the interviews were taken online. I took two successive interviews respectively with the team manager and HR, and each of them lasted 1 hour. The whole interview was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.

2. Why Emma

3. Some detailed questions related to your experiences

4. Case study

5. Brainteaser   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in September 2020.

Interview

The first interview was with the HR manager. She was clearly not focused on the interview. She was barely looking at the screen, for many times she turned her microphone off and kept on talking and giggling with other people. The place where she was noise, like a hall, and not a conference room, which really bothered me.

The second interview was with the manager of the position. We had a really good talk and he was very clear about the role.

Interview Questions

• What would your last boss say about you?   1 Answer

Data Scientist/Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied via Jobteaser, I was contacted shortly after my application. Then I had a video-interview with the manager of the team, who asked me about my previous experiences then gave me some brainteasers. Afterwards I participated in a recruitment day with other candidates: It started with a general presentation of the company, then an individual interview with one of the co-founders, it was more like a discussion about my passions (we talked about geopolitics and international politics, then about my travels). Then he gave me a brainteaser. The second interview was with two HRs who asked me personality questions and gave me a brain teaser. The last interview didn't take place but instead the first interviewer told me that there they decided not to move further as they want someone more independent and who thinks out of the box.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to Emma?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about one of your successes, one of your failure, one of the situations where you came out with an unpopular idea and defended it and applied it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a negative feedback that you received.   Answer Question
    • Imagine we both have sheeps, and that If I give you one of my sheeps you will have the double of the sheeps I have, and i you give me one of yours, we will have the same amount of sheeps. How many sheeps each of us owns.   Answer Question
    • Imagine you have 50% probability to drink alcohol today, and 80% to watch a football game. the two events are independent. What is the probability that at least one of them occurs?   Answer Question

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt (Oder) (Germany)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt (Oder) (Germany)).

Interview

First an interview with a member of HR.
    Then an interview with a team member.
    Both video based.
    No personalized feedback, just a standard rejection email. The team member did not even know for which position he was interviewing me...

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are intelligent?
      How much is 4.5% of 475?
      Business case: how many refuel pump are there in your country?   Answer Question

Emma Response

21 Aug 2020 – Junior Employer Branding & University Recruiting Manager

Hey there,

thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take your feedback very seriously.
    It is important forus to make the recruiting process as pleasant and transparent as possible!

All the best for your future!
    Anna

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in August 2020.

Interview

Application, Test and 2 interviews

The HR interview was the worst one because the HR Gabriel was not professional at all. She was not even listening to what I was saying. She just kept on looking at the phone. Plus she was not aware of which position I applied to and was shocked and surprised when I reminded her the position I applied to.

Interview Questions

• Why Emma?
      Why this program in marketing? ( I corrected her here that I have applied for tax and accounting, not marketing)
      4.75% of 475?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in August 2020.

Interview

I had two interviews, one hour each. Smooth and open conversation, questions about my previous experiences both technical and behavioral, what I would do in certain situations or challenges, brain teasers(where I got help) and some exercises.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with pressure?
      How would your previous boss describe you?
      What did/didn't you like about your previous job?
      Tell us about a challenge you had to face
      What makes you/doesn't make you productive?   Answer Question
    • Brain teasers:
      If you're a pizza delivery guy and you have scissors, what would you do with them
      How many mattresses were sold in Germany in 2019   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.