Emma Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 262 of over 262 interviews

Employee Referral7%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

CV, a test, 30min interview and then a round of 3 interviews with people of the company, not necessarily from the team you would work with. Not a lot of information regarding the job itself or how the teams function. They always provide feedback in the end which is positive

Interview Questions
  • Business cases with no direct correct answers
    Answer Question

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

It was long. I had a couple interviews before the "recruiting Friday" a half day interview process when you speak to different people from the organisation. Then I spoke to the marketing director and some days later got an offer. It took two months. It was challenging but worthwhile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

1. You apply online 2. If your CV fits, they contact you 3. You have to take an online assessment 4. You have a first 30' interview with an Emmie 5. Recruiting Friday - 4h interviews

Interview Questions
  • Mathematics, logic, decision-making process, own experience, motivation to join

Emma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

The interview process was really good and it involved both technical questions and general questions. For me the process was straight forward. Had the first interview with HR where he showed what Emma is about , the culture , how the things are structured. After that had the technical interview with my team members. I was a bit nervous at the beginning of the interview but they were so nice and friendly that the interview went very smooth.

Interview Questions
  • I remember being asked about some difficult situations and how I handled them. But yeah It was a mix of general questions and technical ones.

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

Messy process and change of the interviewers at At the last minute. When they sent the email of interviews, they missed the invitation links. Too many brain teaser questions but none of the ones related to the position. Very young and energetic team with good attitude. However, you can feel they are lack experience.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Calculate 4.75%*440 within 1 minute and without pen and paper, calculator. 2. If you deliver the product to a customer and meanwhile deliver a pizza, you are provided a scissor, name 10 innovative ways of using the scissors in 2 mins.

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

Long process. First time in my life to have 2 hours continues interview! Long waiting period. Overall do not recommend to apply for an an an an an an internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

The hr did not look at me during the whole interview and keeps shaking her body. At the end of the interview, I ask a question about the position. she just interrupts me and says you can ask in the next step but not now. Not feeling very polite.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself and why you want to join emma
  • tell me a time that the requirement has changed in the last minutes how did you respond to it.

Emma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma in May 2022

Interview

Given a quick intro about the brand, I asked to tell the interviewer about myself. I was then asked some quick-thinking questions. and then was asked if I had any questions myself

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Emma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma in May 2022

Interview

I got my curriculum feedback in 3 days and they sent me an email to schedule an interview. On the scheduled day, nobody showed up for the interview and I never managed to contact them again. Even after sending emails and calling, I was ignored at all times.

1 person found this interview helpful

Emma

Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

step one: interviewer background step two: interviewee basic background information step three: case study questions step four: soft skills questions in the end interviewer will tell you the what is the correct answer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 262 Interviews