Emma Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Emma

Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy
Found 117 candidate interviews
Emma
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

The hiring manager called and the interview took around 40 minutes. He asked everything that you wrote down on your resume, so it is good to review your resume before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • - Why do you want to work here? - Which area would you like to work on? - What do you know about the company?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had several interviews this month and although I was not selected during final stage I enjoyed the interview process. This was the most interesting process I have ever had and I am happy to share some thoughts for preparation. Firstly, take your time and prepare for the interview. There were brainteasers, case study, behavioral and situational questions, personal. Read questions and reviews by other candidates, this may help you have less stress and be more confident. Secondly, do not panic if you don't know the answer. It may seem obvious but listen to interviewers, they give hints and their goal is to see your thinking process not just answer. Be yourself, be confident and calm. That was my mistake, I was so excited to work for the company that I failed answering easy questions, being nervous and answering differently. Lastly, think twice how you answer the question. There are no correct or incorrect answers but it is a good idea to ask *does it make sense?* to check if the person got your point. In general very interesting experience, cool personalities to speak with and great time. Good luck!

Interview Questions
  • What are your dreams? intangible/tangible?
Emma
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter was nice and welcoming. I was concerned with the bad reviews I found here but applied to the job anyways. However, you should know that whatever position you're taking inside the company it's going to be chaotic. The recruiter was concerned with my plan of working full time and doing my master's at the same time. It looks like the workload is big.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me a bit about yourself - What are your 6-month goals for the job? - If you were a pizza delivery person how would you benefit from pizza? (some were follow up questions to clarify some asnwers)
Emma
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emma in Apr 2021

Interview

Three phases, but super quick. Pretty sure I got my results like only a few hours after the interview. Additionally, they seemed to be really interested in my application. This is to the extent that even if they suggested that I switch lanes (from position X to Y), it was in the interest of making sure I a) hone my existing skills, and b) explore new fields.

Interview Questions
Emma
Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main) in Apr 2021

Interview

Es war ein nettes Gespräch, alle waren sehr freundlich und sehr professionell. Der ganze Prozess ging superschnell mit mir. Der ganze Bewerbungsprozess bei mir war nur 3-4 Wochen lang. Bei anderen Kandidaten es hat länger gedauert. Alles war sehr gut, ich habe nichts schlechtes zu sagen.

Interview Questions
  • Erzählen Sie uns von einer Zeit, in der eines Ihrer Projekte nicht geklappt hat
Emma
Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

First meeting with a person from Analytics team- Behavioral Questions Recruitment day - Company Presentation, First Interview with Behavioral Questions, Case Study and Brain Teaser, Second Interview with Behavioral Questions and Case Study. There would be a third one with the hiring manager. I don`t think the recruitment process is very effective. Firstly, they don`t evaluate the skills needed for the job. Secondly, they require outside of the box and creative people even though the brain teasers and case studies that they ask are all here. They should innovate and find new exercises because they are constantly repeating the same questions. If you wanna get an offer, you need to be creative, have some examples from the past and study all the questions that are already here because they will make those again and again.

Interview Questions
  • Other products that Emma could create What do you think about the product Sleep Beer? Which factors should you take into consideration when expanding to a new market?
Emma
Application

I interviewed at Emma

Interview

E-assessment should be taken for around 45 mins, should prepare before the assessment. Job related questions and more about digital. And people management. E-commerce management: how to increase brand awareness and drive leads to the sales channels.

Interview Questions
Emma
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emma

Interview

C'était un permier entretien réalisé dans le cadre d'un forum des écoles de commerce, qui s'est prolongé jusqu'à 45min car intéressant. Présentation de moi et mon interlocuteur, présentation de mes motivations, petites questions de logique.

Interview Questions
  • Vous avez un livre à 100€, son prix comprend 20% de TVA, combien coûte le livre sans la TVA?
  • Estimer le nombre de Matelas qu'Emma vend en France par an.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main) in Mar 2021

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. They send you the invite 1 day in advance, like if your agenda is completely empty. Each person in the interview was late 5-10 mins and they did not even apologize for that. If that is how they run their operations, I would not like to be in this environment. Each stage is a brain teaser/business cases. Nevertheless, all people that interviewed me (senior managers) were friends with the founder. So, the point is that they did not even go through the interview process. How can you run an interview process you have not been through? It's easy to put people under pressure and layback and see how they react when you have the solution in front of you. How can a simple brain teaser reflect real life? Luckily, real life is not all about a brain-teaser nor a business case "should we also sell a beer"? To be honest, I didn't feel it. I felt the organization is small and highly unstructured. Also, one person during the process was very passive-aggressive and made me feel very uncomfortable. They are very fast in providing you a feedback which made me think they are desperately looking for candidates and not trying to recruit the best talents. Long story short: they are profitable in the short term because they were acquired by a PE fund. Anyhow, I strongly doubt they will be sustainable on the long term if this is their approach to work. I bet many people will leave the companies as soon as they will receive a better offer from an external company.

Interview Questions
  • should we also sell a beer? % questions. innovative products to sell, besides mattresses and pillows?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main)

Interview

That was by far my Worst Interview Experience in 15 years. The questions itself is quite ok. any midlevel will pass it non the less. the problem is the process itself. you'll make some technical talk then they will hand you over to what they called Friday Hiring. where they put you on MS Teams call with all the candidates in same call. it's totally stupid cause you can meet people you know , but they shouldn't know you are here. they will give you an overview on the company and history. that's ok though it can be wrapped up in the introduction in the very beginning. Then you'll meet some other people who will give you the most cliché Brain teasers .. yes .. it became a joke everywhere.. yet they still using that.. questions like what's the result of 33 X 15 out of your head .. or some who's the killer questions. which is all the purpose it to get you out of your comfort zone. afterwards if you can't answer this brain teasers correctly . you are rejected but they will never tell you the reason.. unless you have inside person like me . it's radio silence . the HR is ignoring you . which is for me is total waste of time.. I like to get any new missing stuff to make up for my time so i can be better. the target is never get the job only. but well I guess brain teaser doesn't mean you are socially smart :) I hope that can help someone to decide if he wants to work with that kind of people or even try wasting time.

Interview Questions
  • If I have number of sheep and you have number of sheep . If I give you one then you are double of me, if you give me one then we are equal
Viewing 1 - 10 of 117 Interviews