Emma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Emma Interview Questions

Interviews at Emma

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

Case interview, behavioral questions, understanding the company's competitors, understanding the company's value proposition. The process was held via Skype. Two rounds of interviews, with two different employees. The interview was rather easy.

Digital Marketing/Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

2 interviews via skype, first with H&R, second with the manager, usual interview questions with couple of brain teasers (easy ones) and one case study. Very nice experience and pleasent interviews.

Praktikum Interview

Interview

Long interview with a lot of technical questions. First come with HR interview, then move forward to manager interview. Each takes more than an hour. For an internship, its pretty lenghthy concerning the salary is low.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was clear that 2 of the 3 interviewers did not understand the requirements of the position they had been asked to fill. The interview focused on personality and the use of 'Case Questions', without attention to whether or not the candidate had the necessary background to perform the expected duties of the position. When the candidate asked for (basic) clarification regarding the expected duties, it was clear that the interviewers had not been briefed on this workgroup appropriately, strongly suggesting poor communication and a lack of short- and long-term goals. Poorly organized interview.

Overall a very strange interview in comparison to other interviews for similar companies/positions in the area.

Interview Questions

• How do you define a leader?
      How many golf balls fit in a school bus?   Answer Question

Project Manager Strategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had interviews on two days. First, I was asked to come to their recruiting Friday. I was interviewed for almost 3.5 hours by three different teams. The interview had questions on logical reasoning, interpersonal skills and some technical questions as well. After two days, I was asked to come for a second interview because I had a special request of working part time. That took place after 2 weeks and went on for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• According to you, what makes a good leader?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in November 2019.

Interview

5 rounds interview via skype and in office with different members from different teams, including different country team leader, HR, and co founders, and it is very quick to get the interview result.

Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview in a "recruitingtag" is a long process of a Company presentation by one of the founders, then two interviews with different people and then a company tour. It takes about 4 hours in Frankfurt, and when you don't live in the city, then is a whole day on it.
    If you have the chance to do the interview via Skype first, then do that.
    The questions where a little all over the place. It was a interview for a specific group and it was held in English. Wich it's ok, but it's not what the job was about.
    There were a lot of questions about personality and attitud, and at the end it's what makes the difference and not the qualification for the job.
    They're looking for people with ideas but who won't push them. They're looking for people that can "be told" what to do, instead of reaching the creative and analytical side of your own point of view as a new member of a team.
    On the day of the interview there were a group of people applying for a few jobs, and most of those people felt like it was very long and tiring process. Even the workers of the company mentioned that it was a long process and that "everyone went through the same thing" but that it is exhausting.

Interview Questions

• What would your old boss say about you and what are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Now what do you think are your strengths and weaknesses?
      It was all about "have a personality, but not too much".
      Be critic about yourself. And if they "liked you" enough for you to be on the team or not.
      It didn't have much to do with your qualifications as a professional or how well prepared you are for the job.   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got the online interview after a few days. The interview was in 30 mins with some welcome questions to break the ice, then coming up with questions about technical things, teamwork and my experience

Interview Questions

• What's the angle between 2 needles on the clock at 3:15?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor, got called for an interview a couple of days later.
    The interview lasted over 2 hours and they did ask me so many personal questions about family and so on, and well, since it was an interview and I really wanted the job, I answered every question, even the ones I thought to be very intrusive. They made me few like I was going to get hired and kept bragging about how modern the company is and how different , transparent their hiring process was.

In the end, all I got was an email saying the same automatic excuses as any other recruiters would do.
    For a company that brags being so modern and different from others, they could have at least given me a honest feedback on why they moved on without me. That is what a good company would have done.

Interview Questions

• If I called your former boss right know and asked him what was your weakest point, what would he say?   1 Answer

Praktikum Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

Online Video interview: I was given a link for the interview and the entire process was simple and not so lengthy. Keep in mind though that you can't go back if you mistakenly skip a question and then you'll receive an incomplete interview email the next day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.