Emma Business Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Emma Business Development Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Emma

2.8

Business Development Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and easy. It consisted of brain teaser questions, motivational questions and competencies questions. There were two interviews, one with HR and one with a country manager. Each interview was an hour long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Emma

Business Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

I applied and received the invitation for the interview few days later.
    The process is:
    - 1 interview with manager of the position
    - 1 interview with HR

The mood was very nice and the overall process was smooth

The only thing I didn't like was not to get a feedback on why was I not taken. I did explicitly ask. In my opinion the interview went very well, so it is very unpleasant not to know why it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• A loooooot of questions about personal experiences and two brain teasers - GMAT kind of questions   Answer Question
    • If X gives one apple to Y, they will both have the same number of apples
      If Y gives one apple to X, then X will have twice as many as Y   Answer Question

Intern Business Development Interview

Interview

You could tell the dynamics and efficiency of Emma from the whole application process. I received the interview invitation after 2 days of my application, and I received the offer 5 days after the interview. Therefore the whole process took only about a week. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the interviews were taken online. I took two successive interviews respectively with the team manager and HR, and each of them lasted 1 hour. The whole interview was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.

2. Why Emma

3. Some detailed questions related to your experiences

4. Case study

5. Brainteaser   Answer Question

Emma Response

25 Sep 2020 – Junior Employer Branding & University Recruiting Manager

Hey there, thank you for your review! Great to read that you experienced the interviews as dynamic and efficient. That is exactly what we intend. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the team! Best, Anna

Intern Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emma in October 2018.

Interview

1h45min interview structure in two parts: HR interview and Country manager interview.
    The first part of mostly based on CV questions and the second part is more related to the position offered.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you have to finish a task and there is no team member available to guide you or explain you how to do the task?   1 Answer

Intern Business Development Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in May 2020.

Interview

Sehr effizienter Prozess. Einladung 1 Tag nach dem Versand der Bewerbung. Interviews 1 Woche später. Es gab insgesamt 2 hintereinander stattfindende Interviews. Das erste mit der Fachabteilung und das 2. mit HR. Es gab einige Personal Fit Fragen und viele 2-3 Brain Teaser pro Gespräch. Sehr angenehme Atmosphäre. Möglichkeit, Fragen zu stellen.

Emma Response

22 Jul 2020 – Junior Employer Branding & University Recruiting Manager

Hallo, vielen Dank, dass Du Dir die Zeit für eine Bewertung genommen hast. Schön, dass Du unseren Auswahlprozess als interessant und effizient wahrgenommen hast. Wir freuen uns, Dich bald als Teammitglied begrüßen zu dürfen. Viele Grüße Anna

Intern Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emma in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the position and invited for a skype interview 10 days later. I was interviewed by team leaders for an hour and then by HR for another 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions about previous experiences mentioned on my resume.   Answer Question
    • They also asked on Interview puzzle.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you want to enter a new market?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.