Emma Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Emma Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Emma

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

Case interview, behavioral questions, understanding the company's competitors, understanding the company's value proposition. The process was held via Skype. Two rounds of interviews, with two different employees. The interview was rather easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Emma

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was 4 hour long process, having 3 rounds.
    1- Hr round: Mostly "Getting to know" questions followed by 2 case estimation questions.
    2. Interview with Team leader: Chit Chat about work experience and my expectations from the role
    3. Interview with Manager: More talking about my skills

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor, got called for an interview a couple of days later.
    The interview lasted over 2 hours and they did ask me so many personal questions about family and so on, and well, since it was an interview and I really wanted the job, I answered every question, even the ones I thought to be very intrusive. They made me few like I was going to get hired and kept bragging about how modern the company is and how different , transparent their hiring process was.

In the end, all I got was an email saying the same automatic excuses as any other recruiters would do.
    For a company that brags being so modern and different from others, they could have at least given me a honest feedback on why they moved on without me. That is what a good company would have done.

Interview Questions

• If I called your former boss right know and asked him what was your weakest point, what would he say?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.