Found 14,058 of over 20K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1437 reviews)
- "We have good benefits and the people we work hand in hand are usually hard workers." (in 1234 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 868 reviews)
- "Culture is great and transparent" (in 430 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 290 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance even though they like to talk about it a lot." (in 762 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 711 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 557 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 256 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 242 reviews)
- 5.024 Oct 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDublin, Dublin
The company has a purpose which is not only statements on the walls, work-life ballance
Too often structure changes, driving inconsistencies in business approach
- 4.022 Nov 2023Supply Chain Customer Management AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCork
Friendly work environment, nice offices and benefits
Promotion options limited so you will remain at the same level for a long time
- 5.022 Oct 2023Associate Principal EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCork
Good benefits and Flexible hours
Challenging projects but depends on the team you're in. Some snr managers given role for having length of experience with PepsiCo but may not have the technical know how which can make technical projs challenging. Equally numerous stake holders which takes away the autonomy of a role.
- 2.07 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCarrigaline
the best thing about pepsi is the money
you will not be getting a full time job unless you know a manager and they got you in there.2
- 5.08 Sept 2023Production OperatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCork
Great people, really go out of their way to make you feel at home and the money isn’t bad either.
After 23 months if you don’t secure a permanent position you will be let go.1
- 3.012 Sept 2023Maintenance EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCarrigaline
Extremely easy-going workplace promoting work-life balance
Some departments treated better than others
PepsiCo Reviews FAQs
PepsiCo has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 19,822 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at PepsiCo to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of PepsiCo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PepsiCo 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.