PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at PepsiCo

2,585 Interview Reviews

2.8

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

It was casual and short. I was comfortable the whole time and it felt like an organic conversation. I was sold during the first 5 mins of the interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview took about twenty minutes. Questions based on typical on field.situations. how to overcome.certain obstacles. Or.challenges presented.to you. Must.be able.to give a scenario in which you had a good outcome.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Why you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Interview

The interviewers came to campus in a group and held an info session. It was mostly networking, but very helpful to meet the interviewers before the interviews. The next day, I had and an interview with two of the interviewers at once. I was then given a verbal offer the same day.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Burnsville, MN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

After taking the online assessment and scheduling an in person interview, you are shown a short video describing the physical assessment, which consists of moving 2 Litre plastic packs with 8 bottles from one pallet to another, then moving your pallet approximately 20 feet with a pallet jack to build a display. The display is 4 2-litre units high and four units wide, and six deep. They give you a page with an initial layout and have you fill up the pallet, then as you're filling up the display they give you a different layout to "switch things up", and you have to build the display accordingly. Definitely one of the most corporate interview processes I have experienced. My interviewer seemed detached from the whole process, the physical portion of the process was not set up the way their own on boarding packets described it as, and the bottles were filthy from the many times it had been previously used, which was especially discouraging due to the covid-19 epidemic. I declined an offer for another merch position closer to where I live that pays a little less, but especially after seeing how lax their sanitation procedures seem to be I didn't want to take the risk. If they can't be bothered to reduce your risk as a potential hire, I can't imagine they'll be doing much more for you as an employee.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer, what did you do and what was the resolution?   Answer Question

Transport Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Johnstown, PA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Interview was held via zoom and lasted about 45 minutes. They explain they want answers in three part responses. What happened? How did you resolve the issue? What was the outcome?

Interview Questions

• Integrity is important to us here at Pepsico. Please give us example of one time your integrity was questioned. How was the situation handled? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at Pepsi approximately a week after submitting an application for a position. I was then asked to phone screen a couple of days later. The phone screen was rescheduled due to conflicts on the recruiter's side. I then spoke with the recruiter a couple of days after that. She asked me general screening questions. I was then invited to interview with the hiring manager that same day. I was very disappointed in this interview. PepsiCo touts itself on using research based methods to make the most informed business decisions. The hiring manager asked me ONE question during the interview, and then proceeded to describe the role in further depth for around an hour. Structured interviews have been proven to be the most effective in determining which candidate was most qualified for the role. A structured interview WAS NOT used in this case, which means the team made a hiring decision that was not based upon skills and abilities necessary for performing the role in the best capacity.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, a recruiter reached out a few days later, probably had 5-6 video interviews with various members of the team over the course of a few weeks. It probably took longer due to COVID, whereas if I came in person I could meet with everyone at once. Everyone was incredibly nice, the conversations were relaxed and I actually looked forward to each subsequent interview.

Interview Questions

• All pretty normal interview questions, it was more conversational than just question after question.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Maumelle, AR (US)).

Interview

I received a email from recruiter to schedule interview. Schedule interview with supervisor. In interview he handed me a situational exam. He notified me of attributes that were necessary to fulfill position. I heard from recruiter week later that I got the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for pepsi?   6 Answers

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Two interviews. One with a hiring manager and another with a team leader. Fairly behavioral questions seeing how you would fit with the company and your technical skills for the position

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through university website and received a call from the hiring manager in 2 weeks. They hosted a dinner before the interview to get to know us more. Interview involved basic STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioral questions
      (tell me about yourself)
      (worked with a team to solve a problem)
      (how to deal with a slacker)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.