One Technologies Reviews
69% would recommend to a friend
(114 total reviews)
74% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The price point is absurd and is just putting more money in Senior Leadership's pocket." (in 7 reviews)
- "Even though office politics are a part of every company, it's a hundred times worse at OT with the management they currently have." (in 5 reviews)
- "Upper management afraid to make bigger business plays that move out of their comfort zone." (in 4 reviews)
- "If you have a bad manager, you are sunk" (in 3 reviews)
Found 114 of over 118 reviews
Updated 3 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.03 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeDallas, TX
Great pay, great benefits, great team atmosphere, great work life balance
The CTO is overbearing and doesn't allow the teams to use their knowledge and experience to help the company meet their goals and grow. He raises his voice often and resorts to foul language when he is in disagreement, and he likes to be 100% in control for all of the wrong reasons.
- 4.06 Jul 2023ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Pretty good pay and health benefits. There were nice perks at times. Often happy hours, snacks, birthday celebrations.
Just politics like other companies. Priorities across teams not aligned.
- 5.014 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDallas, TX
remote work, great benefits, transparency throughout the company
product is stale and there is a lack of direction for the product
- 5.015 May 2023jr.net developerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
Flexiblilty of working and great supportive staff.I gained much knowledge and skills as a backend developer.Acquiring acknowledgement for your work.
No work from home. Timing of office is little bit long.
- 4.028 Mar 2023Product OwnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDallas, TX
- Amazing company to work in - Amazing people to work with
I haven't identified anything that account for cons yet.
- 5.04 Oct 2022Teachnical SupportCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Learning and gaining skills for future great jobs.
The only con is which i don't mind is when you already know all the issues its getting bit boring but don't worry it will take time until you get to that level.1
- 1.013 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
There aren't really a lot of Pro's. The good people left and the only ones still there, don't have current skills to go out and find a new job.
The product is essentially a scam. It's hard to tell family and friends what you do for a living, or at least about where you work, out of shame because of how the company makes money. Poor behavior was tolerated for a long time by execs who were loyal to the CEO resulting in a toxic culture. It's a small company so there isn't room for growth like there is at larger organizations.3
One Technologies Reviews FAQs
One Technologies has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 118 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at One Technologies to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
69% of One Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated One Technologies 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.