NextRoll Reviews

Found 294 of over 302 reviews

3.8
NextRoll CEO Robin Bordoli
Robin Bordoli
Pros
  • "Work-Life Balance: I will admit that I've never been good at striking a good balance here so I tend to be on the work-heavy end of the spectrum(in 26 reviews)

• "Great people work for this company(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no 401k match, a current hiring freeze(in 14 reviews)

• "Feels like normal growing pains when trying to shift the direction of a company(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

May 17, 2021 - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in AdRoll for almost 3 years and I enjoyed every single day. AdRoll is a great place for those who want to jumpstart their career and grow quick, opportunities are there for everyone and it's easy to get involve in projects if you want. Best team and office, makes you feel like going to work every day. There is a very healthy relationship between all members of the staff, you don't see this in many companies.

Cons

As every company of this size there is things to improve, mostly last minute changes and product decisions, but always within what is normal or expected.

EVP, People

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear how your time with us accelerated your career and you had the opportunity to experience our great culture and environment. We wish you the best in your future roles too. Amy LeBold, EVP, People

2. 4.0

Great Experience

Feb 26, 2021 - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

great experience overall, great company culture

Cons

slow progression, struggled during covid

EVP, People

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your time and the company culture at NextRoll! Amy LeBold EVP People

3. 5.0

Sales

Nov 17, 2020 - Sales in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work altogether

Cons

None at all, great spot

EVP, People

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at NextRoll! Amy LeBold EVP People

4. 3.0

Great culture, people...poor management

Sep 3, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Culture, People, Great Benefits, Salary

Cons

Management, Communication, Growth, Personal Goals, Careless with employees careers during time of pandemic

3 people found this review helpful

NextRoll Response

Thank you for your feedback. A key focus area for us at NextRoll is to live up to our value of hiring great people and helping them grow, and in that context, we welcome your insights into areas where we can develop further. The impact the pandemic had on decisions we needed to take as a business was hugely disappointing for us but we are acutely aware of the need to continue to provide career growth and development for our Rollers. We appreciate your feedback and are taking it into account as we are always continuing to iterate upon our management and Roller development programs. Amy LeBold EVP, People

5. 2.0
      Current Employee

Trying to get out asap

Jun 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

everything with the old CEO

Cons

Covid was not yet a thing in the States when everybody in Dublin was laid off. more than 70% is gone, fired through a zoom video call. There was no reason for that, we had closed Q1 on that exact date hitting all the targets. There was business coming on the pipelines. Now whoever is left is overworked, because our business has never reduced, and we are underpaid as they have decided to cut the salary of the remaining employees. Our customers are not looked after properly but still get charged as always. Everybody is looking for different job opportunities. No more the place were you want to work or the company you want to be associated with.

17 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A very rewarding place to work

Jun 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

A genuine culture of support and enablement which is fostered from the top down. We're a small but nimble company which means you have a lot of exposure to senior leadership so you get to learn a lot and influence even more. And that leadership leads from the front - they are open, present, engaged and invested in all that we do which is very comforting.

Cons

Long (but vert rewarding) hours

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

May 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Huge focus on hiring the right people and creating a fast paced yet supportive culture. You will never be bored at AdRoll as the product changes fast and the organisation adapts often as well.

Cons

Things move fast and because of this it isn't for everyone. Loads of opportunities if you can move with the business.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun and Engaging

Apr 29, 2020 - Strategy Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic environment, good office, great vibe in the office. Challenging issues within the business

Cons

Volatile business model, but they are looking to change. Quality of management could vary drastically

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Staying Positive

Apr 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people work for this company

Cons

In times like these, it is hard to stay positive

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good culture, nice people

Apr 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the culture and people here. There is very good communication and collaboration between teams and between offices. Leadership is a lot more transparent than in other med/large companies I have worked for in the past. Very good D+I initiatives. Good work life balance with flexibility/WFH options. Free food and very nice offices.

Cons

No 401k/pension. Very tough time for the company right now with the Covid situation, a lot for much smaller teams to shoulder going forward to get through the next few months.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 294 Reviews