Cover image for NextRoll

4.1
NextRoll CEO Roli Saxena
Roli Saxena
0 Rating
Pros
  • "Since this is where I find the company to be *remarkable*, I'll start with why I consider this is how work/life balance should be done(in 29 reviews)

• "Great people and office culture(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Pay and benefits are not amazing (no 401k match, no gym, no lunch catering - not to sound spoiled but the tech industry is competitive in these areas)(in 10 reviews)

• "Horrible work life balance across the org - too many people seem really stretched thin and on the brink of burnout(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work for

9 Oct 2022 - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, great team members, lots of room to grow once you know what direction you want to head in and even if you don't they will help you provided you speak to your manager and let them know what you want. Good product and a great learning experience, you will seriously upgrade your knowledge in the adtech space with a role at AdRoll. Lots of autonomy

Cons

For me personally there were none but Nextroll is very performance focussed which doesn't suit everyone. Its also very autonomous meaning there isn't a lot of hand holding which also might not suit everyone. Benefits aren't great but compensation can be very lucrative with good performance.

EVP, People

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is always great to hear about people’s experience of our people and culture in which we invest so much. We are immensely proud of our very comprehensive onboarding experience and ongoing Sales Enablement Program that sets individuals up to really be owners of their books of business. Our managers are equally equipped to coach and support their teams but yes, our account management positions are very autonomous. -Amy LeBold, EVP, People

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to develop your skills

27 Jul 2022 - Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great environment to work with. - Opportunities to grow and advance your career. - Complex and interesting problems to solve. - Very open communication.

Cons

- The engineering presence in Ireland isn't as big, but it's growing.

EVP, People

We value your feedback and appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Culture is at the core of everything we do here at NextRoll, so it is wonderful to be recognized as having a great environment that offers challenging work, as well as opportunities to advance your career. It is through our various L&D offerings that we strive to create ongoing and impactful development programs so that Rollers can continue to grow both personally, and professionally. Additionally, we do recognize that in our current hybrid work model there are some locations that have more of a physical presence than others. That being said, we're always looking for new ways to improve the way we work together both in person and virtually, so if you have any suggestions we're happy to listen. In the spirit of the Jellyfish, please continue to share any feedback with your manager, People Business Partner, or me. - Amy LeBold, EVP People

3. Join the NextRoll team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Potentially ok for certain roles

19 Oct 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food Fair compensation Nice office

Cons

Senior leadership all over the place Lacking clear direction as a company Poor management

2 people found this review helpful

EVP, People

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, despite the brevity of it, it is clear that you enjoyed the environment and felt fairly compensated, but your experience of our vision and strategy for the future wasn’t clearly communicated to you, which we’re sorry to hear. Over the past number of months we have made significant progress in providing our Rollers with regular updates on our vision and strategy with regular product roadmap progress reports that support our vision. As a company we are constantly striving to enable our leadership team and managers to operate at their best and we are currently in the process of constructing our management development program based on feedback from our Rollers. - Amy LeBold, EVP, People

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

17 May 2021 - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in AdRoll for almost 3 years and I enjoyed every single day. AdRoll is a great place for those who want to jumpstart their career and grow quick, opportunities are there for everyone and it's easy to get involve in projects if you want. Best team and office, makes you feel like going to work every day. There is a very healthy relationship between all members of the staff, you don't see this in many companies.

Cons

As every company of this size there is things to improve, mostly last minute changes and product decisions, but always within what is normal or expected.

1 person found this review helpful

EVP, People

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear how your time with us accelerated your career and you had the opportunity to experience our great culture and environment. We wish you the best in your future roles too. Amy LeBold, EVP, People

6. 4.0

Great Experience

26 Feb 2021 - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

great experience overall, great company culture

Cons

slow progression, struggled during covid

EVP, People

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your time and the company culture at NextRoll! Amy LeBold EVP People

7. 5.0

Sales

17 Nov 2020 - Sales in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work altogether

Cons

None at all, great spot

EVP, People

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at NextRoll! Amy LeBold EVP People

8. 3.0

Great culture, people...poor management

3 Sep 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Culture, People, Great Benefits, Salary

Cons

Management, Communication, Growth, Personal Goals, Careless with employees careers during time of pandemic

3 people found this review helpful

NextRoll Response

Thank you for your feedback. A key focus area for us at NextRoll is to live up to our value of hiring great people and helping them grow, and in that context, we welcome your insights into areas where we can develop further. The impact the pandemic had on decisions we needed to take as a business was hugely disappointing for us but we are acutely aware of the need to continue to provide career growth and development for our Rollers. We appreciate your feedback and are taking it into account as we are always continuing to iterate upon our management and Roller development programs. Amy LeBold EVP, People

9. 2.0
      Current Employee

Trying to get out asap

4 Jun 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

everything with the old CEO

Cons

Covid was not yet a thing in the States when everybody in Dublin was laid off. more than 70% is gone, fired through a zoom video call. There was no reason for that, we had closed Q1 on that exact date hitting all the targets. There was business coming on the pipelines. Now whoever is left is overworked, because our business has never reduced, and we are underpaid as they have decided to cut the salary of the remaining employees. Our customers are not looked after properly but still get charged as always. Everybody is looking for different job opportunities. No more the place were you want to work or the company you want to be associated with.

18 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A very rewarding place to work

7 Jun 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

A genuine culture of support and enablement which is fostered from the top down. We're a small but nimble company which means you have a lot of exposure to senior leadership so you get to learn a lot and influence even more. And that leadership leads from the front - they are open, present, engaged and invested in all that we do which is very comforting.

Cons

Long (but vert rewarding) hours

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

12 May 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Huge focus on hiring the right people and creating a fast paced yet supportive culture. You will never be bored at AdRoll as the product changes fast and the organisation adapts often as well.

Cons

Things move fast and because of this it isn't for everyone. Loads of opportunities if you can move with the business.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 341 Reviews
    </>Embed

NextRoll Reviews FAQs

NextRoll has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 355 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at NextRoll to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NextRoll employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NextRoll. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

74% of NextRoll employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NextRoll 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with NextRoll Job Seekers