NextRoll Reviews

Found 323 of over 335 reviews

4.1
NextRoll CEO Robin Bordoli
Robin Bordoli
Pros
  • "I worked in AdRoll for almost 3 years and I enjoyed every single day(in 65 reviews)

• "Since this is where I find the company to be *remarkable*, I'll start with why I consider this is how work/life balance should be done(in 29 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Management appears to be very disconnected on what's going on in the AdRoll BU(in 30 reviews)

• "From what I've seen folks at NextRoll are doing the best they can with what they can(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

May 17, 2021 - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in AdRoll for almost 3 years and I enjoyed every single day. AdRoll is a great place for those who want to jumpstart their career and grow quick, opportunities are there for everyone and it's easy to get involve in projects if you want. Best team and office, makes you feel like going to work every day. There is a very healthy relationship between all members of the staff, you don't see this in many companies.

Cons

As every company of this size there is things to improve, mostly last minute changes and product decisions, but always within what is normal or expected.

EVP, People

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear how your time with us accelerated your career and you had the opportunity to experience our great culture and environment. We wish you the best in your future roles too. Amy LeBold, EVP, People

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Potentially ok for certain roles

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food Fair compensation Nice office

Cons

Senior leadership all over the place Lacking clear direction as a company Poor management

2 people found this review helpful

EVP, People

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, despite the brevity of it, it is clear that you enjoyed the environment and felt fairly compensated, but your experience of our vision and strategy for the future wasn’t clearly communicated to you, which we’re sorry to hear. Over the past number of months we have made significant progress in providing our Rollers with regular updates on our vision and strategy with regular product roadmap progress reports that support our vision. As a company we are constantly striving to enable our leadership team and managers to operate at their best and we are currently in the process of constructing our management development program based on feedback from our Rollers. - Amy LeBold, EVP, People

3. 4.0

Great Experience

Feb 26, 2021 - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

great experience overall, great company culture

Cons

slow progression, struggled during covid

EVP, People

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your time and the company culture at NextRoll! Amy LeBold EVP People

4. 5.0

Sales

Nov 17, 2020 - Sales in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work altogether

Cons

None at all, great spot

EVP, People

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at NextRoll! Amy LeBold EVP People

5. 3.0

Great culture, people...poor management

Sep 3, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Culture, People, Great Benefits, Salary

Cons

Management, Communication, Growth, Personal Goals, Careless with employees careers during time of pandemic

3 people found this review helpful

NextRoll Response

Thank you for your feedback. A key focus area for us at NextRoll is to live up to our value of hiring great people and helping them grow, and in that context, we welcome your insights into areas where we can develop further. The impact the pandemic had on decisions we needed to take as a business was hugely disappointing for us but we are acutely aware of the need to continue to provide career growth and development for our Rollers. We appreciate your feedback and are taking it into account as we are always continuing to iterate upon our management and Roller development programs. Amy LeBold EVP, People

6. 2.0
      Current Employee

Trying to get out asap

Jun 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

everything with the old CEO

Cons

Covid was not yet a thing in the States when everybody in Dublin was laid off. more than 70% is gone, fired through a zoom video call. There was no reason for that, we had closed Q1 on that exact date hitting all the targets. There was business coming on the pipelines. Now whoever is left is overworked, because our business has never reduced, and we are underpaid as they have decided to cut the salary of the remaining employees. Our customers are not looked after properly but still get charged as always. Everybody is looking for different job opportunities. No more the place were you want to work or the company you want to be associated with.

18 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A very rewarding place to work

Jun 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

A genuine culture of support and enablement which is fostered from the top down. We're a small but nimble company which means you have a lot of exposure to senior leadership so you get to learn a lot and influence even more. And that leadership leads from the front - they are open, present, engaged and invested in all that we do which is very comforting.

Cons

Long (but vert rewarding) hours

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

May 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Huge focus on hiring the right people and creating a fast paced yet supportive culture. You will never be bored at AdRoll as the product changes fast and the organisation adapts often as well.

Cons

Things move fast and because of this it isn't for everyone. Loads of opportunities if you can move with the business.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun and Engaging

Apr 29, 2020 - Strategy Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic environment, good office, great vibe in the office. Challenging issues within the business

Cons

Volatile business model, but they are looking to change. Quality of management could vary drastically

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Staying Positive

Apr 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people work for this company

Cons

In times like these, it is hard to stay positive

Viewing 1 - 10 of 323 Reviews

NextRoll Reviews FAQs

NextRoll has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 335 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at NextRoll to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NextRoll employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NextRoll. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

75% of NextRoll employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NextRoll 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with NextRoll Job Seekers