Axelerant Reviews

Found 89 of over 92 reviews

4.9
Axelerant CEO Ankur Gupta
Ankur Gupta
Pros
  • "The work culture and atmosphere at the company is such as, at every juncture, you feel part and parcel of it(in 18 reviews)

• "Axelerant really does;what others just say(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "If you aren't comfortable working remotely and taking up the responsibility of ensuring timely delivery of work, you'll find it hard to survive(in 4 reviews)

• "Remote working can sometimes be a little hard for some people in the beginning(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to be in at any given day.

Jul 13, 2022 - Frontend Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to be in at any given day. Supporting colleagues. Most friendly teams. Great work life balance. Decent Pay. Appreciation from the team and management.

Cons

I can't think of one. I don't have nightmares of a bad boss here.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for sharing your advice and for your kind words of recommendation. I have forwarded your feedback to the concerned team and would also encourage you to bring this up with your career manager. Thank you for choosing Axelerant, Michael

2. 5.0

"Awesome" place to work

Jun 16, 2022 - Quality Assurance
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really amazing ethics and culture. People over process.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of right now.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for this generous rating, and thank you for choosing Axelerant! Michael.

3. 5.0

Great Place To Work

Jun 2, 2022 - Presales Consultant in Cochin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is the greatest asset Axelerant have. - Axelerant provides a whole lot of benefits that will keep you comfortable there. BYOD Assistance, Home Office Setup, Performance Coaching, Child Care Allowance, Team Meetup allowance etc are a few I liked the most. - Being a remote first organization you can work from anywhere and the timings are flexible as well. - A great place to learn and improve yourself. You will get ample opportunities to grow.

Cons

Nothing as of such, which I have identified

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for sharing these kind words with us. They encourage us to keep doing better. We constantly look for more ways of imbibing Axelerant's culture in our team members and our coaches play a major part in it. If you have any suggestions for them or if you'd like to be a part of our culture-aligning activities, please feel free to mention so to your coach and they can take it ahead. Thank you for choosing Axelerant, Michael.

4. 5.0

Great Work Environment

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

People and Culture - great place to work

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for the generous rating! If any cons come to mind in the future, please reach out to your career manager and they'd be happy to help and resolve the issue. Thank you for choosing Axelerant, Michael.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome

Apr 9, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. Beautiful

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for these kind words! We recently launched Axelerant's Alumni Community space. If you aren't already a part of it, please reach out to yashashree.bedekar@axelerant.com for an invite. Best wishes for all your future endeavors, Michael.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

One of the best places to work at.

Apr 9, 2022 - Recruitment Operations Specialist in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Work Culture Everyone is kind Efforts are valued Great feedback mechanism

Cons

No challenge faced. It's a really good organization.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for the generous rating and these kind words! We continuously focus on improving our processes so if you have any suggestions, please reach out to your career manager. Thak you for choosing Axelerant, Michael.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work but less compensation

Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice projects Remote location Nice culture/people Supportive environment

Cons

Less salary compared to others

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. I appreciate the honest feedback. I have shared this with the concerned team, and hope to see positive changes soon. Best wishes for all your endeavors, Michael.

8. 5.0

Kindness, Enthusiam and Openness

Mar 12, 2022 - Front End Developer II
      Business Outlook

Pros

Axelerant follows 3 core value at the company policy level which are kindness, openness and enthusiasm. Ultimately it depends on employees to follow or not to follow. But overall company atmosphere is nice. You get salary on time Monthly meet-ups Performance Coaching Good Appraisals I mean it is a very good company- I must admit

Cons

Overall everything is good. However, Axelerant is mostly Drupal Specific. Would be better if the scope is expanded to other technologies like MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Node etc etc Sometimes there is work load !!! Not not often.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for sharing this suggestion. I have shared the same with concerned stakeholders. You can also share the same with your career manager and raise this concern for faster replies. Thank you for choosing Axelerant, Michael.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

I want to retire with Axelerant

Mar 4, 2022 - Marketing Program Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Axelerant has been supporting me in my journey since Day 1. Be it professionaal challenges or personal tragedies, Axelerant has been with me through thick and thin. The people, the culture, the leaders, all are the best as they come!

Cons

None that come to mind.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for these kind words! I am glad we could be of help. If any cons come to mind in the future, please reach out to your career manager and they'd be happy to help and resolve the issue. Thank you for choosing Axelerant, Michael.

10. 5.0

Heaven on Earth

Feb 14, 2022 - Marketing Program Lead in Chandigarh
      Business Outlook

Pros

A perfect work-life balance, Enthusiasm, Kindness, Openness

Cons

Not at all---can't think of any

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for the generous rating and these kind words. If any cons come to mind in the future, please reach out to your career manager and they'd be happy to help and resolve the issue. Thank you for choosing Axelerant, Michael.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Reviews

Axelerant Reviews FAQs

Axelerant has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 92 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Axelerant to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Axelerant employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Axelerant. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

100% of Axelerant employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Axelerant 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Axelerant to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Axelerant Job Seekers