Analytic Partners Reviews

Found 121 of over 131 reviews

4.0
Analytic Partners President Nancy Smith
Nancy Smith
Pros
  • "Analytic Partners did not leave me waiting and wondering at all(in 7 reviews)

• "I work with good colleagues in a growing company with an employee equity plan in an industry that is growing(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The work life balance was difficult(in 13 reviews)

• "This company is operating in the dark ages when it comes mental health & work life balance; expect to be doing multiple jobs and expect long hours(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

People Passion & Growth

Jul 26, 2021 - Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great clients, great team members Adaptive and innovative with science and technology People focused, everyone has a voice Equity program

Cons

high growth means long hours at times

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great experience with a conpany that is always trying to be better

Aug 23, 2019 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exposure to clients from day 1. Involved in projects at every stage. Open and fun team. Great offices. Opportunity to travel. New equity program.

Cons

Some ongoing projects can lead to dissatisfaction and fewer opportunities for team to expand knowledge to other markets and categories / clients.

Continue reading
    3. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not for me

Jun 21, 2021 - Data Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friday afternoon her on site

Cons

Chaotic environment. Not really as expected.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good company to work for

Dec 7, 2020 - Marketing Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting Projects and fast career growth

Cons

The culture in the Dublin office is not too diverse

5. 4.0

Sr Analyst

Sep 3, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work environment and day to day challenges

Cons

Low salary and no maternity pay

6. 1.0
      Current Employee

If you'd like to challenge yourself in a different way

Jan 9, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Work is repetitive, which is good, you don't need take your brain to work, just function like a robot, it saves a lot of hassles 2. there is no benefit except health insurance, the good thing is, you get a chance to contribute more to GDP growth by spending more money from your own pocket 3. You just need to know Excel and Powerpoint, you don't need to push yourself to learn anything new, happy days! 4. Managers just need you to work hard and keep your mouth shut, you will learn how to appreciate good managers and management skills once you change to a better place

Cons

Nothing I can think of, all pros

8 people found this review helpful

Analytic Partners Response

Dear Colleague, Thanks for the feedback. We are committed to providing the best learning environment, where people feel valued, empowered to succeed and challenged. So we’re disappointed to hear about some of your experiences. We’d love to continue the conversation. Please reach out to us at HRAdmin@analyticpartners.com. Thanks again, your feedback helps to make AP a better place. Thank you.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work for

Nov 10, 2018 - Marketing Science Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good exposure to different things early in your career, data cleaning, analysis, building presentations, presenting findings to clients

Cons

Work can get repetitive after a while

Analytic Partners Response

Dear colleague, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are highly committed to our people and company success. We’d love to continue the conversation. Please reach out to us at HRAdmin@analyticpartners.com . Thank you.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Analyst

Oct 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone does the same job, there is no fighting over budgets or rivalries between teams

Cons

Management barely know whats going on day to day and rely on feedback from others. There are a lot of late nights if you are on the wrong project.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Associate Marketing Science Analyst

Jun 5, 2018 - Marketing Science Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse workload: as an Associate I have had the opportunity to work on every aspect of the project life cycle from landscaping big data, to modeling and even presenting to a client. AP is a learning environment, the staff are from a multitude of backgrounds with varying expertise. I have had the opportunity to learn a lot so far from my coworkers. Flat structure is empowering: the flat management structure allows you to share ideas and improve practices and makes you feel like your voice is important.

Cons

HR for the every office, Dublin to Sydney is in NY. This can sometimes be frustrating when you want to ask a quick question.

10. 5.0

Great company!

Aug 24, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with amazing people worldwide

Cons

You can be working long hours

Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Reviews