Analytic Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Analytic Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Analytic Partners

2.8

Associate Marketing Science Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Analytic Partners.

Interview

The phone screen was pretty typical. Short and sweet. They had me come in for an in-person interview but did not give me any information as to how long it would be. It ended up being close to 3 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• They had me work through an example case about toothpaste. Calculate ROIs and interpret figures.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analytic Partners in December 2019.

Interview

Phone interview starts with the recruiter prefacing that effectively going through the process would be entire on my dime because not only do they not offer relocation, but they don't even fly out individuals and that I would be expected if I advanced to make my own arrangements.... during the holidays no less.. for the opportunity to do what exactly?

Well, it started sounding like it would entail hands on modeling work data cleanup etc, all things I've done extensively. And as more and more goes on it's clear that they actually do everything in a one size fits all proprietary software... chug and return results, AKA how to NOT do statistical or MMM modeling.

So kinda grateful to be told they are going in another direction because a company that treats their clients as one size fits all and does no investment in its recruitment is not one that will do right by clients or employees.

That was the first 5 minutes of the conversation before even introducing the role, company or my background.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to fly yourself out for an interview should we advance?   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Science Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, heard back from HR in a few days and did a phone screening. I then had an in-person interview the next week. The interview included a case study and then 3 separate interviews with HR, a consultant, and a VP. The questions were more geared towards a consultant role and less of an analyst role. Heard back by the end of the week about an offer. Overall it was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a client when you can't do something they've asked you to?   Answer Question

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Analytic Partners in March 2019.

Interview

After the online application. I got an email to schedule a time for a phone interview. He asked me basic HR questions and explained to me more about what the job is and an overview of the company. The interview went very well till the last question where he asked me about the visa status. Being an international student I explained to him the 3-year work authorization to him without the need of sponsoring for H1. In some days I got a reject and after being asked for the feedback they provided me with nothing.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Broomfield, CO (US)).

Interview

The negative reviews paint the best picture. The “tool” they use is based in Excel with “plan on working at least 70 hours when the project goes south” and an average work/ balance at about 50 hours a week. I was also told that I would probably not understand what I am doing for 18 months during the interview.

Interview Questions

• A 15 minute case study that has several unanswerable questions but should give you plenty of insight on how ridiculous the tool is.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analytic Partners in January 2019.

Interview

A phone call from HR, she talked about the role and said have a list of questions to ask me. The first question is about my visa status, after she heard I am F-1 OPT, she just asked what questions do I have from her. Then ended the call.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Analytic Partners.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with was fantastic. Great communication along the entire way. I came into the final round of interviews quite excited. This round consisted of three back-to-back video interviews. However, these interviews were puzzling. Mostly consisted of unclear questions from them and evasive answers to any questions I asked, which made the interviews uncomfortable. I left unsure if they had prepared for the interview or not. Not a very welcoming process.

Interview Questions

Analytic Partners Response

6 Aug 2018

Thank you for your interest in Analytic Partners and for considering AP as your next employer. Additionally, thanks for providing your feedback. We will relay the feedback to the interviewing team. We’d love to continue the conversation. Please reach out to us at HRAdmin@analyticpartners.com.

Marketing Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone screening and multiple in-persion interviews. Everyone was wonderful. Very collaborative culture. Focus on being a team player.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about your research.
      ROI related questions.
      Mixed marketing model related questions.   Answer Question

Training and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was efficient and thorough. The recruiter was fabulous! All of the people that I had met on the interviews were professional, curious, genuine, welcoming and really interested in what I could offer the organization.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Analytic Partners?   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Feedback provided by talent acquisition director was great. Always had the info I needed; was never "in the dark" regarding next steps, or when I should expect to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience building training content.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.