Analytic Partners Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Analytic Partners

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

The whole process took ~6 weeks. Recruiters respond extremely slow and sound as if they are not aware the candidates can have other pending interviews or offers. However, the interviews are straightforward and revolve around simple questions like "tell me about yourself", analytical thinking and a case study.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a brand, what brand would you be? Why marketing analytics?
    Answer Question

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners in Mar 2022

Interview

Applied for this role in London, UK and completed initial telephone interview. This call gave me an introduction to the role and the company with a summary read of my CV. All went well and then on to a in person interview in their London Office at WeWork. The in-person meeting took place early March 2022, within a week of initial call. Met two senior sales and business leaders who were very helpful and helped me learn more detail on the role and the company. All very polite and was more like an open chat than a formal interview. I'd like to thank the interviewers for their time to complete this, with the meeting lasting just over 1 hour. Optimistic about moving on to the next step at this stage as a quick turnaround was promised. It then just went silent. Requested an update about 10 days later and now at the end of March and still nothing. Why should I be surprised, not sure, so many organisations forget that everyone that applies for a role is a potential employee just as much as a potential customer for the future. An application for a role takes a big amount of time and energy with the research, together with possibly travel and costs. What does it take to just sent an email to say thank you for your time, not moving forward with the process? Disappointed in an organisation that on the face of it looked very impressive.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners in Mar 2022

Interview

Needed 5 interviews just to get considered for the position. The people interviewing didn’t know what they were talking about, very vague about the description of the position. Altogether not a great experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners in Jan 2022

Interview

I was initially contacted by an HR rep for the first screening. 1. 30 minute HR screen 2. 30 minute project manager interview 3. 1 hour technical interview 4. 30 minute behavioral interview with the head of the office I was applying to 5. 30 minute behavioral interview with my direct report.

Interview Questions
  • The 30 minute interviews were all pretty straightforward. The technical interview was a few marketing focused math problems, and then the interviewer and I dove into a more thoughtful "case study" type analysis. Definitely more conversational and more pleasant than I was expecting.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Analytic Partners (London, England)

Interview

Smooth and very informative. The interviewers understood that they were interviewing and being interviewed as well. The conversations were very natural and the interviewers were very welcoming and refreshing. It was the most comfortable I have ever been in an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses Marketing experience Technical interview question as well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Denver, CO) in Sep 2021

Interview

Got invited onsite - had great conversations with individuals there including Hong and other senior members - thought it was odd to do onsite in person but I dedicated the day. HR/Recruiter however didn't give the courtesy of debriefing or even ever responding to an email after the fact - perhaps I didn't interview well or some other mitigating factor, but very unprofessional to completely go absent after an in person onsite - this is specific to the recruiter as the other individuals I met were great and had productive and meaningful discourse

Interview Questions
  • Experience oriented rather than problem solving or technical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Charlottesville, VA)

Interview

People are nice and easy going. Interview was not hard, but required some deep thinking. Compared to an interview, it’s more like a talk where we talk through the process without much stress and nervous. I like it a lot.

Interview Questions
  • Dig in the resume and talk about your experiences specifically

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had a total of 5 interview over the span of 3 weeks. 4 behavioral interviews. 1 Case study interview. The whole process was misleading as everyone I spoke to had only good things to say. I was told I performed well on the case study. I received a call where I was told because of my case study interview I would not be getting an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral: Background and experience. Case Study: working out percentages, ROI, Gross and Net Profit Margin calculations, sources of volume.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Charlottesville, VA) in May 2021

Interview

Interviews started with a standard phone screen followed by two interviews with managers. I was then ghosted by the hiring manager after the three interviews, which unfortunately has become a more common practice, at least in my recent experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Phone interview 30 min. Friendly, possibility to ask questions, questions mainly about past experience, expectations about the job, salary expectations, location & logistics questions.The feedback was given at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews