Analytic Partners Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Got invited onsite - had great conversations with individuals there including Hong and other senior members - thought it was odd to do onsite in person but I dedicated the day. HR/Recruiter however didn't give the courtesy of debriefing or even ever responding to an email after the fact - perhaps I didn't interview well or some other mitigating factor, but very unprofessional to completely go absent after an in person onsite - this is specific to the recruiter as the other individuals I met were great and had productive and meaningful discourse

Interview Questions
  • Experience oriented rather than problem solving or technical
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Analytic Partners

Application

I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

People are nice and easy going. Interview was not hard, but required some deep thinking. Compared to an interview, it’s more like a talk where we talk through the process without much stress and nervous. I like it a lot.

Interview Questions
  • Dig in the resume and talk about your experiences specifically

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners in Jun 2021

Interview

I had a total of 5 interview over the span of 3 weeks. 4 behavioral interviews. 1 Case study interview. The whole process was misleading as everyone I spoke to had only good things to say. I was told I performed well on the case study. I received a call where I was told because of my case study interview I would not be getting an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral: Background and experience. Case Study: working out percentages, ROI, Gross and Net Profit Margin calculations, sources of volume.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Phone interview 30 min. Friendly, possibility to ask questions, questions mainly about past experience, expectations about the job, salary expectations, location & logistics questions.The feedback was given at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Charlottesville, VA) in May 2021

Interview

Interviews started with a standard phone screen followed by two interviews with managers. I was then ghosted by the hiring manager after the three interviews, which unfortunately has become a more common practice, at least in my recent experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

Had a video call with the HR person via Teams, we talked for about 40 mins and the interview was quite straightforward. One day after, I got the feedback to move to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • I basically just went through my resume, because it is just the first round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Three interviews: 20 minutes hr screening, 1 hour hiring manager behavioral (with some theory), and finally a 1 hour coding technical. It all took about a month. They were very communicative and nice throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analytic Partners

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

A HR person based in the US reached out on LinkedIn. Booked a time slot via email and then 30 mins long video call interview with this person - time difference was an issue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analytic Partners

Application

I interviewed at Analytic Partners

Interview

I applied for the role on their career site for the Sydney office. After the resume screening, I received an invitation for phone interview. After the phone interview, I had a hiring managers panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • Statistics questions, behavioural questions, market sizing questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in May 2020

Interview

First round HR phone interview. Second round hiring manager phone interview talk about some previous ML project and will ask some ML question during interview. Third virtual coding test usually lc easy + medium, last round is virtual onsite with leadership team.

Interview Questions
  • talk about previous ml project and ask some ml ask like evalution matric, how to design a ml model.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews