uTrack Software Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at uTrack Software

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at uTrack Software (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online for a mid-level Java software developer role, contacted immediately by HR to have a quick chat regarding CV and past experience. A 1-hour semi-technical call with the CTO was then organised for later that day.
After this call, I was given a Java code challenge to complete within a number of days (I could only work on this part-time due to an existing employment but they were able to accommodate my needs) The challenge consisted of creating a Spring application for data processing and persistence using MySQL, Hibernate and Spring to read data from a REST api.

A few days after submitting this challenge, an on-site interview with HR, the CTO and the senior Java developer was scheduled, it was about 1 hour to go through some specifics regarding experience and the challenge submission.

I was offered the position the same day, a few hours after the interview, which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• What was my approach/thought process to certain problems in the challenge, experience with TDD, Linux, Automation technologies   Answer Question
  • Describe the work I was involved with in previous employments, why do you want to change jobs and work for uTrack   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.