uTrack Software Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at uTrack Software

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at uTrack Software

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at uTrack Software in June 2019.

Interview

Got caught by HR person on stackoverflow.
Thanks yes and got a called, the person explain what utrack is and what to expect. Also asked questions about me and end with that I am interesting and what to take me to next step which was a call with CTO.

I then waits for over 1 week. Email back and the email is removed and got ask to contact the other person. Book time with cto by that person which takes 2 weeks extra.

I then get asked for doing a test that will take a lot longer than 5 hours.

I quit the process since I got a bad vibe and some sense of disaster office structure or something. The test was also too big, even when linked to github with multiple proof of concept in the resume got looked at. So it didn't help.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for uTrack Software

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at uTrack Software (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online for a mid-level Java software developer role, contacted immediately by HR to have a quick chat regarding CV and past experience. A 1-hour semi-technical call with the CTO was then organised for later that day.
    After this call, I was given a Java code challenge to complete within a number of days (I could only work on this part-time due to an existing employment but they were able to accommodate my needs) The challenge consisted of creating a Spring application for data processing and persistence using MySQL, Hibernate and Spring to read data from a REST api.

A few days after submitting this challenge, an on-site interview with HR, the CTO and the senior Java developer was scheduled, it was about 1 hour to go through some specifics regarding experience and the challenge submission.

I was offered the position the same day, a few hours after the interview, which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• What was my approach/thought process to certain problems in the challenge, experience with TDD, Linux, Automation technologies   Answer Question
    • Describe the work I was involved with in previous employments, why do you want to change jobs and work for uTrack   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.