uTrack Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at uTrack Software

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at uTrack Software

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at uTrack Software in June 2019.

Interview

Got caught by HR person on stackoverflow.
    Thanks yes and got a called, the person explain what utrack is and what to expect. Also asked questions about me and end with that I am interesting and what to take me to next step which was a call with CTO.

I then waits for over 1 week. Email back and the email is removed and got ask to contact the other person. Book time with cto by that person which takes 2 weeks extra.

I then get asked for doing a test that will take a lot longer than 5 hours.

I quit the process since I got a bad vibe and some sense of disaster office structure or something. The test was also too big, even when linked to github with multiple proof of concept in the resume got looked at. So it didn't help.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at uTrack Software (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

The hiring process involved 3 interview stages. Starting with a phone interview with a HR representative, another phone interview (more in-depth) and finally a face to face interview at the Birmingham office.

Interview Questions

• During the first two stages technical questions were involved but the interview process was garnered around finding out who I was as a person. During the final interview I completed a 20 minute test and after some more technical questions the interviewer made an effort to get to know me as a person.   1 Answer

T2 Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at uTrack Software (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was held at the UK office. The team were very friendly, the questions were fair and based on my technical ability and previous experience which is exactly how interviews for this position should be conducted.
    I was met at the front door in a timely manner and shown upstairs to where the interview was held. I had the opportunity to speak to a senior developer from the Dublin office over a video call, along with HR and members from the UK office.

Interview Questions

• Give the command(s) necessary to create a further table to store email events to include fields event type (a string) and a creation timestamp. The relationship from emails to events is one-to-many.   Answer Question
    • What indexes would be recommended on the emails table. Provide the command(s) necessary to create these.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.