uTrack Software Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

uTrack Software Reviews

Updated Nov 15, 2019

5.0
uTrack Software CEO Eamonn Hughes (no image)
Eamonn Hughes

"Great team to work with"

Current Employee - Chief Graphic Designer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working at uTrack feels like being surrounded by family, everyone is very approachable and friendly. Definitely you can feel a good vibe that actually helps when working on projects with other team members.

Cons

Still no beer tap installed in the kitchen ;)

uTrack Software2019-02-04

"Operations Manager"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Fantastic Office space located right in the middle of Dublin City Centre -Lunches are paid for and always something fresh and delicious -The team are really positive and friendly which helps create a great work environment -Great career support

Cons

I have no negatives to say at the moment.

Advice to Management

Keep what you are doing. The company is constantly growing and evolving so make sure that management can handle the changes involved.

uTrack Software2018-11-22

"'Evil' HR Lady"

Current Employee - Human Resources Officer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in a mix of collective processes at the governance level and autocratic authority at the operational level is an absolute first for me in an HR role, which is amazing. There is no cliché 'way of doing things around here' so everything is on the table. Human oriented with benefits to match. Friendly, supportive and inclusive office culture.

Cons

We need more forks people!

Advice to Management

KISS principle - worked for Edsger Wybe Dijkstra :)

uTrack Software2018-11-16

"Java Developer"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture where the team are encouraged to build your skill set and take ownership of tasks to expand your role. Management are very approachable and listen to concerns. Tech stack is constantly evolving so always working in new areas. Benefits are great with healthcare pension and even free lunches provided. Office is very cool too.

Cons

Nothing bad to report here.

uTrack Software2018-11-19

"A Great Startup Culture"

Current Employee - Senior React Developer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a company set up and run by engineers. That's good for the development team because management understand the nature of coding and give their team a lot of flexibility in getting the job done. As a lead React dev, I am given interesting, challenging and dynamic tasks and I am encouraged to take ownership of my work. It's a fun, challenging, creative environment to work in, with great people and a lot of... perks, including free Deliveroo and a stylish and well located office.

Cons

This is a small and growing company with a dynamic and changing structure. If you're looking for large corporate stability, this might not be for you right now - but they are getting there, and doing all the right things in this respect.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

uTrack Software2018-11-20
  6. "Friendly and supportive startup with great growth potential"

Current Employee - React Developer in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good opportunities fro learning new skills Great benefits package Paid lunches Modern office in great location Friendly and supportive culture Wide variety of projects to work on Good opportunities for progression Senior staff are approachable and ready to listen to suggestions/concerns Regular social outings Ambitious growth plans Great training (conference attendance, etc)

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

uTrack Software2019-11-15
  7. "A business with great family values"

Current Employee - T1 Technical Support in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

- They invest in you - There's an ethos of taking pride in what you do in your job but also what the company does as a whole - The founders are down to earth and show a genuine care for looking out for you as an employee - People are always willing to help and collaborate - You are encouraged to bring your ideas and have a voice on things - Coming to work is enjoyable - There's a desire to do better and be... better so that the company can impact and influence more for the greater good - I enjoy working with people who are go getters and challenge me to be the best version of myself - The offices themselves, both Birmingham and Dublin have a comfortable yet professional atmosphere and are fully kitted out - Equipment is always top quality and the perks are incredible - There is plenty of opportunity to progress and gain new skills

Cons

- There are no sleeping pods yet

Advice to Management

Keep progressing but invest in sleeping pods.

uTrack Software2019-09-27
  8. "Brilliance, from top to bottom"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

The working environment, in both Dublin and the Birmingham offices are second to non. With impressively kitted out spaces, state of the art technology to work with and excellent in-office amenities and company perks, employees really do feel at home and cared for beyond anything I've experienced elsewhere. In addition to the excellent perks are some great people who are not only willing to invest in you... professionally, but actively want to build bonds and ties of friendship and growth. These excellent character traits are really evidenced when a new starter arrives. In fact, for my start at uTrack I couldn't have been more welcomed. In fact, an honourable mention goes out to the Birmingham office Manager and Testing Lead for their involvement in making me feel right at home. The CEO's really are great people too, actively involved in leading from the front. It's from them that we all derive a forward thinking and global attitude, and why uTrack is a diverse place with some great characters involved. Finally, I would like to mention that everyone at uTrack receives a level of freedom and flexibility rarely seen elsewhere. This means employees get to see the fruits of their labour, make decisions that shape the company and have a influence upon outcomes and processes.

Cons

I could be here all day trying to think of a single con. Impossible!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good word

uTrack Software2019-08-01

"A company growing daily"

Current Employee - Head of Customer Success in Birmingham, England

I have been working at uTrack Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work with people that value your opinion and ideas. A place where you have the tools to do your job well and be able to make decisions that help to improve the business. All the team are friendly and the work atmosphere and ethos of the company is hard to find anywhere else. Having worked for a number of larger organisations and coming to uTrack you truly realise what it feels to be part of a... growing business.

Cons

Growing quickly means you face some growing pains. Not a negative as more a nature of business growth. From my point of view, it is an amazing place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and continue the focus on strategy and growth.

uTrack Software2018-11-20