- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Birmingham, United Kingdom Area
- - Birmingham, England
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
Found 9 of over 9 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (9 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★11 Apr 2022 - Senior Software Developer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice office, helpful colleagues, easy commute.
Management is a little confused about what's happening.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★4 Feb 2019 - Chief Graphic Designer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working at uTrack feels like being surrounded by family, everyone is very approachable and friendly. Definitely you can feel a good vibe that actually helps when working on projects with other team members.
Still no beer tap installed in the kitchen ;)
Thank you for your review. Our culture is very important to us here at uTrack, whilst we continue to grow, we still want to retain that environment. We are working on the beer tap :)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★19 Nov 2018 - Java Developer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company culture where the team are encouraged to build your skill set and take ownership of tasks to expand your role. Management are very approachable and listen to concerns. Tech stack is constantly evolving so always working in new areas. Benefits are great with healthcare pension and even free lunches provided. Office is very cool too.
Nothing bad to report here.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★22 Nov 2018 - Operations Manager in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Fantastic Office space located right in the middle of Dublin City Centre -Lunches are paid for and always something fresh and delicious -The team are really positive and friendly which helps create a great work environment -Great career support
I have no negatives to say at the moment.Continue reading
Absolutely agree! The constant growing and evolving of the business brings unfamiliar challenges for management, and to succeed, they must have a good grasp and intimate understanding of the human side of change management — the alignment of the company’s culture, values, people, and behaviours — to encourage the desired results.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★20 Nov 2018 - Senior React Developer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is a company set up and run by engineers. That's good for the development team because management understand the nature of coding and give their team a lot of flexibility in getting the job done. As a lead React dev, I am given interesting, challenging and dynamic tasks and I am encouraged to take ownership of my work. It's a fun, challenging, creative environment to work in, with great people and a lot of perks, including free Deliveroo and a stylish and well located office.
This is a small and growing company with a dynamic and changing structure. If you're looking for large corporate stability, this might not be for you right now - but they are getting there, and doing all the right things in this respect.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★15 Nov 2019 - React Developer in Birmingham, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good opportunities fro learning new skills Great benefits package Paid lunches Modern office in great location Friendly and supportive culture Wide variety of projects to work on Good opportunities for progression Senior staff are approachable and ready to listen to suggestions/concerns Regular social outings Ambitious growth plans Great training (conference attendance, etc)
None I can think ofContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★27 Sep 2019 - T1 Technical Support in Birmingham, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- They invest in you - There's an ethos of taking pride in what you do in your job but also what the company does as a whole - The founders are down to earth and show a genuine care for looking out for you as an employee - People are always willing to help and collaborate - You are encouraged to bring your ideas and have a voice on things - Coming to work is enjoyable - There's a desire to do better and be better so that the company can impact and influence more for the greater good - I enjoy working with people who are go getters and challenge me to be the best version of myself - The offices themselves, both Birmingham and Dublin have a comfortable yet professional atmosphere and are fully kitted out - Equipment is always top quality and the perks are incredible - There is plenty of opportunity to progress and gain new skills
- There are no sleeping pods yetContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★1 Aug 2019 - QA Engineer in Birmingham, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The working environment, in both Dublin and the Birmingham offices are second to non. With impressively kitted out spaces, state of the art technology to work with and excellent in-office amenities and company perks, employees really do feel at home and cared for beyond anything I've experienced elsewhere. In addition to the excellent perks are some great people who are not only willing to invest in you professionally, but actively want to build bonds and ties of friendship and growth. These excellent character traits are really evidenced when a new starter arrives. In fact, for my start at uTrack I couldn't have been more welcomed. In fact, an honourable mention goes out to the Birmingham office Manager and Testing Lead for their involvement in making me feel right at home. The CEO's really are great people too, actively involved in leading from the front. It's from them that we all derive a forward thinking and global attitude, and why uTrack is a diverse place with some great characters involved. Finally, I would like to mention that everyone at uTrack receives a level of freedom and flexibility rarely seen elsewhere. This means employees get to see the fruits of their labour, make decisions that shape the company and have a influence upon outcomes and processes.
I could be here all day trying to think of a single con. Impossible!Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★20 Nov 2018 - Head Of Customer Success in Birmingham, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work with people that value your opinion and ideas. A place where you have the tools to do your job well and be able to make decisions that help to improve the business. All the team are friendly and the work atmosphere and ethos of the company is hard to find anywhere else. Having worked for a number of larger organisations and coming to uTrack you truly realise what it feels to be part of a growing business.
Growing quickly means you face some growing pains. Not a negative as more a nature of business growth. From my point of view, it is an amazing place to work.Continue reading
Onwards and upwards :)