emarsys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

emarsys Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct 2017

Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Got a mssg from HR recruiter
    2. Phone Screen with the recruiter
    3. Skype Interview
    4. Onsite Interview

Interview process was pretty quick and smooth. Nice office. Smart and nice people.
    They are really trying to see if you're the right fit for the role and for the org.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions; how to resolve conflicts and what would you do type of questions, , why Emarsys, what makes you interest in this position, your long term goal.   Answer Question

Senior Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very comprehensive some over the phone, a few in person, and Skype, met with several members of the leadership team, managers in other departments and peers over the course of a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable am I with a certain amount of ambiguity while roles and responsibilities become more clearly defined?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview process was professional and fairly quick in reference to timeline. There were 3 interviews with the initial being with the recruiter. Communication on next steps are clear and precise.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your employer from a organizational standpoint?   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, on-site interview for local staff, and then a WebEx interview with a manager from Vienna, Austria. The interviews were pretty relaxed and speaking to the staff was easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Emarsys?   1 Answer

Implemenetation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

NOTE: I had a special experience. I interviewed once where I got to the final interview then they picked someone else but then they called me back a few months later and I did 1 interview and got the job.

First is a phone interview with HR then 2 interviews with your potential coworkers i Clausing your future supervisor. The final interview is with the North America Director and your supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you helped a client when they were upset   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize different projects when you have multiple deadlines?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you are a good fit?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen ~ 15 mins
    - Talked with a recruiter about my past experience in HR and salary expectations
    Phone Interview with HR Manager ~ 30 minutes
    - Talked with manager about past experience in HR, passion for HR, extra-curricular organizations in college, more about the job duties, and timeline for interview process
    On-site Interview ~ 1 hr
    - Met with the recruiter and HR manager to discuss in more detail about my experience, the role, and the company and upcoming needs
    Skype Interview w/ VP of HR ~30 mins
    - Spoke with the VP of HR about my experience in HR, values of HR, and about the company

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at emarsys in March 2017.

Interview

First, let me say it was a terrible experience and don't apply here.

I had a total of 4 phone interviews. First typical recruiter call for screening, then quickly to the hiring manager. He was a terrible interviewer. very disorganized and asked poor questions. I had to draw a lot of information out of him.

I also spoke to a current SC doing the job. That was the best meeting, I could ask specific questions.

The absolute worst call was the mock demo they had me prepare. First, lets set the stage, they give access to their UI give you a PPT deck and give you a company to pitch (Duluth Trading). I spent 7 days on the project, first researching DT, then having to customize the 50-page PPT they sent over. Then I had to learn their software.

Then after spending only 7 days doing all that I needed to present to them. I would give myself a solid B+. Considering everything I needed to learn and prepare I thought I did well. What I had to learn in 7 days is typically what I would spend the first 30 to 45 days learning once hired.

After all that, radio silence for 10 days. I finally contacted the recruiter, when she got back to me she said they had 3 people do the mock demo and they are not going to hire any of us.

When I asked for specific feedback I never heard back. Very unprofessional.

I must say it was a colossal waste of my time. I have never done a mock demo when I was not the finalists. If I had known there were 3 of us I would have passed.

I would never recommend anyone apply here. They will waste your time.

Interview Questions

• The mock presentation, they asked a lot of questions that only an expert in their software could answer.   Answer Question

emarsys Response

9 Jun 2017 – Internal Recruiter

We’re sorry to hear that your interview experience with Emarsys didn’t end as positively as we may have liked. We know it is frustrating not to receive specific feedback and to feel like the only... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, onsite with HR Manager, onsite with President -

The first two parts of the interview were really enjoyable, I really liked the recruiter and the HR Manager.

In total, I had 3 interviews. 1 phone and 2 onsite. I was told it was down to myself and one other candidate. In all three of the interviews they mentioned the importance of improving their employer brand here in Indy. They specifically mentioned to me that it is important that every candidate that interviews walks away feeling like they had a positive experience. I honestly did feel like I had a pretty good experience up until the very end. I was told I'd have feedback on my final interview by the end of the day on the final day I interviewed. Then it was pushed back a few days , no big deal. Then I didn't hear anything, so I emailed asking for feedback, still nothing, so I emailed again the next day and about 12 hours later I received an email saying they'd chosen the other candidate. It's pretty evident if I hadn't requested feedback multiple times that I wouldn't have ever heard from them again. As someone that was a part of this process for over a month and took time off work and was given a specific timeline as to when I should expect an answer I felt pretty disrespected. The second thing that happened just flat out puzzles me. I sent LinkedIn invites to the individuals I met with and a brief "Thank You" note in each one. Each of them was accepted except for the note I sent to the president... he declined my thank you note and LinkedIn invitation. We met for a little over the scheduled 30 minute time slot for our interview so I found that action to be both strange and unprofessional. So, while the whole interview process was fairly enjoyable, it was completely overshadowed by the very negative ending

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about past experience and what sets you apart   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks with two interviews. I liked the appearance of the position such as the nice office in downtown Indy with a nice view, nice benefits, met a few employees that seemed cool etc. but I didn't like the VP that I interviewed with and the job itself seemed unexciting. He asked me standard interview questions and then talked about himself a lot.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys.

Interview

Interview process was highly professional and fairly challenging. There were three interviews in total. The first one was with HR via skype, and the questions were based on your resume and your previous experience. The second one was with line manager via Skype Video conference, and there was a task required after the interview. The final one was face to face interview with the regional MD.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.