emarsys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

emarsys Interview Questions

Updated 15 May 2018

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

They reached out to me on LinkedIn first. It was a lengthy interview process, starting with a phone interview, then skype as I would be working with some people out of the country, then on-site. But I really appreciated the time they all took to know me, as it served me to know them as well. They all really want to get to know you as a person to make sure you will be a great fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be great at Emarsys knowing the type of service we offer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the position. First, I scheduled a phone conversation to discuss the position and my background/work experience to make sure it was a right fit for both sides. Within a day or two, I had a phone interview with the person who manages this role. Next, I came onsite for a panel interview, presentation/assessment task, and job shadow. I was made an offer within the next week. I met a wide variety of employees and was able to understand how they all work together. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt due to the fact I had to give a panel presentation. The recruiter did an excellent job preparing me for each interview by giving me very specific details and outlining what to expect. I was able to understand what a typical day would look like during the 'job shadow'. Overall the interview process was thorough, efficient, quick and laid back.

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

I originally interviewed with the company a few months before, the interview process included one or two phone interviews, and then one in person interview with the proposed team, followed by an interview with upper management. Nothing happened after that initial round of interviews, after a few months the process picked back up and one more interview was held.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Step 1: Spoke to recruiter regarding a position that would fit my background. She was very professional and informative. We discussed how my past experience relates to the job responsibilities and how Emarsys would develop my technical skills moving forward. This was inline with my job requirements and future goals so we decided to move forward.

Step 2: I spoke to a senior level team member where we discussed Emarsys' ongoing strategy and opportunities. The transparency was very evident and this helped me decide that this was a company where I could really progress in my career path.

Step 3: Was invited to the Indianapolis office for an in person interview. I met with the hiring manager and a current consultant. This was one of the best interviews I've ever had. Their questions were directed to making sure I'd be a good fit for the job responsibilities and the team culture.

I was always informed of my candidate status. Overall great interview process all the way around.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my experience, goals, and the type of work environment I'm looking for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online via their website. A couple of days later I was approached by a Talent Acquisition Partner and we scheduled a phone call later that week. The phone call was 30 minutes and was your standard initial interview; tell me about yourself, your situation, why you are looking, why are you interested in Emarsys, etc. I also got plenty of time to ask my questions as well, which I was very impressed by the Talent Acquisition Partner's insight into the Sales team and position.

After the phone interview with Talent Acquisition, I was asked to meet a Sales Manager at a local coffee shop, which was a nice touch, being that is was a neutral area. During this conversation, we jumped into more of my background, my current responsibilities, how these responsibilities relate to the role, the KPIs for my current role, etc. He then asked me what I know about Emarsys and their offerings, why I was impressed, and why I'm interested in the digital marketing industry. I then was able to ask questions, which I got an idea for his goals of his teams, struggles, team dynamics, etc.

The final round was a 2-hour on-site interview. The first part was a panel interview with the Sales Enablement Manager and 2 fellow team members. It was more conversational than the 2 previous steps and was where I got a better feel for the culture and environment. They were fantastic and answered some tough questions about their role and the company.

I then had a hour long shadow with a team member where I was able to sit down, watch her work, and ask questions about conversations, searches, working with clients, etc.

I then had a wrap-up conversation with the Sales Manager and discussed next steps, other candidates, etc.

A few days after my final round interview, I was asked for 2-3 professional references and then scheduled a call with the original talent acquisition partner who asked me about my interviews, thoughts on the role/company, and then was made an offer, which I eagerly accepted!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your situation, why you are looking, why are you interested in Emarsys, tell me about your current role, how does this role pertain to the role you applied for, tell me about a time that you struggled in your current role, what do you know about emarsys offerings, etc.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

It consisted of one screening phone call, and two in-person interviews. The first one with the VP of Services and Support, and the second one with the Head of Solution Delivery, who would have been my boss.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to get your team going and get the deliverables on time?   Answer Question

Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Got a mssg from HR recruiter
    2. Phone Screen with the recruiter
    3. Skype Interview
    4. Onsite Interview

Interview process was pretty quick and smooth. Nice office. Smart and nice people.
    They are really trying to see if you're the right fit for the role and for the org.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions; how to resolve conflicts and what would you do type of questions, , why Emarsys, what makes you interest in this position, your long term goal.   Answer Question

Senior Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very comprehensive some over the phone, a few in person, and Skype, met with several members of the leadership team, managers in other departments and peers over the course of a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable am I with a certain amount of ambiguity while roles and responsibilities become more clearly defined?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview process was professional and fairly quick in reference to timeline. There were 3 interviews with the initial being with the recruiter. Communication on next steps are clear and precise.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your employer from a organizational standpoint?   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at emarsys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, on-site interview for local staff, and then a WebEx interview with a manager from Vienna, Austria. The interviews were pretty relaxed and speaking to the staff was easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Emarsys?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.