Find jobs for cmp process engineer

Cmp process engineer Interview Questions

Cmp Process Engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Intel Corporation
Cmp Process Engineer was asked...3 March 2018

Phone screen was easy, general questions about my overall doctoral research, my experience about maintenance and troubleshooting of scientific tools, followed by some behavioral questions. On-site interview was very long and exhaustive last from 7:30am till 5pm including several (almost 12) 1:1 interviews with engineers, group leaders, managers, thesis presentation (1 hr), lunch break and fab tour. Questions were pretty similar like phone screen questions. Just stay focused from beginning till end. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. For final offer delivery I had to wait ~3 months after my on-site interview. During this wait time, I followed up as per their given estimation to hear back and I always received positive reply with updates. Overall I enjoyed the entire hiring process.

1 Answers

Be prepared to defend your resume, your thesis presentation. Glassdoor is very helpful throughout and excellent resources for getting a clear idea and prepare for most of the technical (your research and skills related mostly) and behavioral interview question ! Less

Seagate Technology

- Explain the concept of CMP. What process control variables would you prioritize in achieving uniformity? - SPC questions, and asking questions about describing a time when I had to troubleshoot a machine error.

GlobalFoundries

Tell me about your self? Other than that all bout the past related experience.

Applied Materials

Simple Interview

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

project and process chemical engineerprocess development engineersoftware performance engineer