Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

4,011 Interview Reviews

Module Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Went for an on-site one day long interview. The entire day was packed with meeting employers at different level within the department. Gave an hour long presentation. There was ample time given for lunch. All the employers were really supportive of the the breaks, if needed.

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview two rounds and followed by onsite interview that had around 4-5 sessions each of around 45 minutes to 1 hour. process took around 2 weeks. process was well planned and

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Contacted by a contracting company to apply for a contract position at Intel. Process took 2 weeks.
    1 hour interview with 4-5 people. Given problems to solve in paper and picked 2 problems to solve. Fairly straightforward. Questions were asked in C.

Non-Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

2 phone interviews. First one was by employees in the role I applied for. They asked about my technical knowledge and my interest in Intel. 2nd one was with the hiring manager and was free-flow.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else?   1 Answer

Data Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

phone interview, take almost 1 month, focus on work experiences, and some basics of coding such as Python, Java. Require some basic knowledge about the data center, but you can tell them what your strength is and ask for the best position that fix your role

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

The phone call interview was nerve racking but it was conducted very calmly. I enjoyed my conversation with the hiring manager and he gave me much more useful information about the job.

Interview Questions

Interview

2 interview. No HR round. one phone and one onsite. Onsite has 3 rounds. One whiteboard coding questions. Overall was good. It took 2 weeks to complete the hiring procedure.

Litho Layer Owner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter and eventually came on site for an interview. Interview consisted of a 1hr presentation of my work and a q and a. This was followed up with 8 30min 1on1 interviews. It was a long day, but was a great way to get to know the team from different perspectives. After 4weeks, I was offered a comp package that was much less than my current pay and then revised to around my current pay. Intel would not raise their offer from here so I declined.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It was a phone interview about basic design questions that were easy to answer. Next interview was scheduled on call. It was coderpad and mostly programming questions. I answered easily because i like coding.

Device Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone screening happened with two persons. Both of them asked basic device physics questions. Each of them had a duration of about 45-60 minutes. After that, I received an onsite interview. There I had to present my research work for 1 hour including Q/A regarding the research. Then there was 6 one-to-one interviews. Each session followed by basic device related questions and behaviorial questions.

Interview Questions

• Temperature dependant device characteristics   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.