Zendesk Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 496 of over 496 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was truly phenomenal regarding all aspects. All interview rounds were informative, efficient, and comfortable. I was able to learn more about the company, the role, and the products. Everyone was very friendly. Especially, Karl. He is such a great recruiter. Quick responses, great guidance, feedback/updates within 2 days, and most importantly, always making sure that the interview process ran smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly, technical and behavioral questions.
    Answer Question

Zendesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

Got a call from two recruiters for two different positions. I was promised that they'd combine the interviews for both positions. Meanwhile I received another offer and I let both the recruiters know. First recruiter quickly setup my tech screen and I passed. Other recruiter also, setup my tech screen for another position but, I asked her if I still need to go through the another tech screen. Then second recruiter emailed me keeping first recruiter in CC and forced me to choose one position and telling me they can't combine interviews for both positions. Then they setup 4 more interviews 2 coding 1 system design and 1 soft skill for 6 hours which I aced it. Got very positive reviews from all the technical interviews. But, in the end they told me I don't have prior experience for the role which was very evident from my resume. But, they still decided to waste my time. Also, in soft skill interview one of the interviewers was thoroughly arrogant and wanted to reject me from the start of the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zendesk

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

Interview consisted of the following rounds. Recruiter Screen, Hiring Manager screen, Presentation, 1-1 rounds. The process was explained clearly. Multiple confusions during the scheduling process. The recruiter didn't stay connected throughout the process. Felt a disconnect between rounds.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

After the first three rounds, was left stranded in the fourth round waiting for the interviewer to turn up. Upon follow up, heard from the recruiter that the team had decided to move on with other candidates. Extremely disrespectful of the interviewee's time. Atleast have the courtesy to send an email with feedback in time, if you decide to not move ahead with a candidate. After investing over seven hours plus, this is the least the candidate deserves.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Zendesk

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

The interview asked me a few questions about why I applied to the role and then the technical part of the interview was to implement asynchronous api calls and process some data from the response, write a unit test and an algorithm problem.

Interview Questions
  • implement asynchronous api calls and process some data from the response, write a unit test and an algorithm problem.

Zendesk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

STAY AWAY from this company. The recruiter was exteamly unprofessional, they sent data challenge project without considering your availability and timeline at all. After spending so many hours completing the project, the recruiter GHOSTED. Don't ever waste your time, there are so many better and legit companies out there.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk (London, England, England)

Interview

Straight forward. 3 rounds of interviews. Final round was 2 hours long. The rejection email didn't contain any feedback just said you are not selected. It would be great if recruiters respect candidates time and respond to emails regarding feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zendesk

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

Multiple calls with the HR team, hiring manager, and members of the team. After multiple calls the team went totally dark, and took 2 weeks to reply they were proceeding with another candidate, despite multiple calls and time invested. Pretty apparent their leaders are pretty green and you could tell the company is going/has gone through a lot of change, as they're still trying to figure out what the company wants to be despite being around for years. HR team was disorganized and not very communicative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk (Round Rock, TX)

Interview

HR reached out and tried to schedule time - she consistently had to reschedule at the last minute. This went on for a couple of weeks. My last message to her about rescheduling went I responded to.

Interview Questions
  • None - it got canceled for one reason not another at the last minute

Zendesk

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

HR will conduct the initial interview. If you are qualified per HR assessment, you will be referred to the local hiring manager. Per my experience, I was immediately referred to the head office compliance team member for final interview. Job offer will be communicated once you passed the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions include both technical and behavioral questions.

Zendesk

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zendesk

Interview

The recruiter has scheduled the interview for the wrong day. Tuesday. On Monday they contacted me saying that I should attend the interview one day earlier. I had to rush to complete a quite complex assessment/presentation. My interviewer were quite serious and straight forward and this aspect made me think that I did not want to be part of that environment. This important detail goes in contradiction with the company culture and values which one of the main reason why I applied on Zendesk.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 496 Interviews