Voxpro Communications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 163 of over 163 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Voxpro Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications

Interview

Interview with two people from the recruitment team. Standard personality / performance-based questions. Some discussion of previous customer service / call centre experience. Interview was organised and completed, and offer received all within one week. Friendly and welcoming experience.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage stress?
    Answer Question

Voxpro Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications in Feb 2022

Interview

Phone interview - then in person interview. They called me a day after submitting my CV and then I got called for an in-person interview about 2 days later. Nice and quick.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Voxpro Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications

Interview

Quick and easy process overall. Started with screening call from someone in recruitment followed by an interview with the hiring manager and member of recruitment team. Basic competency based questions to understand experience and dealing with general scenarios

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Voxpro Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications

Interview

Primero una entrevista por telefono, me explicaron sobre los beneficios y el salario. luego hice una entrevista en persona con el líder de proyectos del departamento de Trust and Safety. Todo muy bien organizado

Interview Questions
  • Por que un arquitecto trabajaria con Trust and Safety?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Cork) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very good, pertinent questions, clear definition of agenda, HR agent support very helpful. Didn't take the offer but had great first impressions of the company, its leadership and environment as a whole.

Interview Questions
  • Background and previous experience, role play for email and calls

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Cork) in Nov 2020

Interview

There were primarily two rounds. First-round was the Initial Screening by the internal recruiter to ask if you have any visa restrictions, issues with shifts, or working on weekends if required. Relocation, information on the client you would be hired for, etc. 2. Technical round by Hiring Manager and HR

Interview Questions
  • 1. Go through your CV Relevant experience 2. What do you know about the company and client you are hired for? 3. What was your responsibility in your previous role? 4. One example that you set your goal and you achieved it. 5. Example of how you manage to work in pressure 6. Example of difficult customer service. 7. What's important for me when customer satisfaction, service? 8. How you improve and take criticism? 9. When you have to difficult message to communicate. How you do it? 10. What's important for you in a working environment, what makes you happy? 11. Why should we hire you?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Il s'agit d'un entretien telephonique en francais avec le recruteur puis d'un test d'environ une heure de langues et d'expression et enfin d'un entretien vidéo avec le recruteur en france et un manager sur place le tout en anglais

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Very friendly, and the time went by quickly because it was a chilled environment. The interviewers were nice. It was a group interview where we learned about the job and then we were taken separately for interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2020

Interview

I applied at the beginning of June. They contacted me few days after I sent my application and I started with the selection process. First I had a call with the recruiter person and then an online test which I passed successfully. I wasn't told when the next stage in the process was going to happen so I waited like a week and a half and sent an email asking what had happened with my application. They came back to me saying that they will contact me again as soon as they had further details. Already July, and almost 2 weeks after last communication and haven't heard anything from them (I'm assuming they have ghosted me already). I understood the covid pandemic had delayed some of their processes, but still not a fair way to treat candidates, specially after you have started the selection process and out of nowhere they ghost you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2020

Interview

Applied online and got an email after 10 days to schedule a brief call interview. The recruiter/hr person explained the role and also asked general questions about my experience, why do i want to join and what do i know about the company (20 minutes all together). I was told that my experience suits the position and was sent for the next stage. I've received a link to an online test to complete , which was English grammar mainly. After successful completion, a video call was organised which i passed successfully (lasted 40 minutes). I was asked to send in couple of documentation and that i will receive the same to fill as they have to send the final results to the employing company that i will be working for. (As Voxpro/now TELUS is an outsourcing company) I have sent all i was asked and i haven't heard back from the recruiter/hr person since. I've sent a follow up email but got no reply. To conclude, the interview wasn't hard but it is very frustrating when a company just ghosts you, especially when they have all my confidential documentation. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Tell me about your background relevant to the position. Give an example of a difficult situation with a customer and how have you dealt with it? What do you find the most important within a company/job?
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 163 Interviews

Voxpro Communications Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Voxpro Communications according to 126 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.00%