TriNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

TriNet Interview Questions

Interviews at TriNet

2.8

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Briones, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TriNet (Briones, CA (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and screened by her then passed for approval to her manager then sent to an interview where I met the area sales manager and the regional manager for a very long and good interview all seemed great with the interview I answered all their questions spot on then was called the flowing week for another interview with yet another area sales manager which I met her a few days later for a one on one interview. That interview was easy and very informative. From everything of the process it was moving along pretty good and I was asked about a week later to submit a business plan which was classic 30/60/90 day plan. I submitted the plan and was told by the recruiter and her manager that my business plan was perfect. Once I submitted the plan to the area sales manager I heard not one thing back from anyone for days even though I called and sent emails. Finally recruiter calls and says oh you should here something soon and this is where it gets weird and becomes cat and mouse game thentry vet and interview as I was intervi

Interview Questions

• Question asked was are you more comfortable meeting with HR rep or VP or president   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet.

Interview

It was easy. They have managers who are not technical interviewing technical people and viceversa. Too slow on few positions and HR looks for buzz words than skills in the resume.

Interview Questions

TriNet Response

14 Mar 2016 – TriNet HR

We like to invite a variety of individuals (both technical and non-technical) to conduct interviews, as we look for the right candidates who will fit our culture and also have the skill level we are... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I handed my resume to a TriNet recruiter at my college's career fair. About two weeks later I received a phone call from the recruiter. We had a short behavioral phone interview. He then asked me for my availability for an on-site technical interview. The interview was a very nice change from my last two interviews. I was not sitting at a round table, 5 senior engineers on side all staring at me, asking questions from one end of the spectrum to the other. I was in a room with a white board and two of TriNet's Software Engineering Managers, later I would find I was actually interviewing for spots on their teams. They were very kind and alleviated a lot of the stress and pressure of an interview. They asked a few conceptual questions, simple OOP concepts, and moved into a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic algorithm, DS, recursion, and class structure questions.   1 Answer

TriNet Response

29 Sep 2016 – TriNet HR

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. You are a great example of why we recruit at career fairs, and we are glad to hear that you found our interview process to... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Design Question by Architecture board panel
    Java 8 basics like piping
    Caching data using Guava or Redis or Map
    CSS box model
    Database indexing
    JavaScript UI skills specifically Its fetching if you know Angular 2.0
    Micro Services concepts
    Rest API design and development

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriNet (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. HR behavioural Interview 2.Techincal coding interview 3. Onsite panel interview around 4 rounds
    Tests whether the skills mentioned in the resume is genuine or not. Tests your coding ability mainly Java.

Interview Questions

• Spring, REST Web services, Angular JS
      Interviewer asked me to write a map reduce program as I have big data/Hadoop experience to test whether your resume is genuine or not   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TriNet (Pleasanton, CA (US)).

Interview

Half an hour, just questions on resume and one programming question. The interview was done by three people. One will be taking notes and the other will be there just to see if you're nervous

Interview Questions

• Design an atm machine so that it doesn't run out of money   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

An HR person was very involved ahead of the interview and trained me to be ready. Met with an accounting manager. She mainly asked me about my past experience. Strength and weakness. Hobbies and other interests outside work.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Process stated with recruiter interview which was very good. He was very professional!

Next step was a video interview in which I had to answer 9 questions.

Then I had another phone interview with a Manager. By this time I had already done some research and read all the bad reviews about the company from current and previous employees. I was very skeptical about joining the company. Needless to say, this manager confirmed everything without me asking. She was very transparent about the ups and downs that they were facing, the workload and not having any work life balance.

The next step was my f2f interview with 2 managers and 2 associates. Only 1 manager was present and she came across as if she was expecting someone else when she saw me. None of the three had any questions prepared. The manager began by asking me to tell her about myself. Once I was done she asked one of the associates if she had any questions and her response was "No" with a nonchalant shrug of her shoulder....The manager responded with a giggle. Interviewed lasted for about 35 mins. Manager was stressing about having someone that was great at working in a team when clearly that was not happening as far as I can see. They all confirmed all the negative reviews that is out there about working for the company.
    Manager was concerned that I was HR focus and the role is not HR and she had a friend that was HR focus and didnt like the role and left the company. I was not surprise when I didnt receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

Do you have experience giving presentations?

Tell me about a time you make an exception for a customer.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TriNet (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely lengthy....first phase is phone interview with the recruiter, then you complete an examination. Upon completion and passing of examination, you are required to complete a recorded interview, then interview with management and possibly peers. The process is extremely tedious. Recruiter great with following up regarding status of interview. I feel like the company strings you along the process even if they are not interested...complete waste of my time!

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriNet in January 2016.

Interview

I had two phone screens. One rather short one, asking basic questions, and then a more in depth interview with the recruiter. He was very nice and explained the role in detail and asked me if I would be willing to take a position as a recruiting coordinator (which is a step below the CSA) in case I don't get the job. I found that strange to hear, since I met the criteria exactly, by agreed that the coordinator role would also be a possibility. Then he sent me a timed assessment which included writing a response letter to an imaginary customer and doing some math. They expected you to paste an excel spreadsheet into the response, which they did not tell me before. I do have excel on my computer and am familiar with it, but I imagine that some people don't use this in their private life and don't have the program on their home computer. I filled everything out, sent it back (also received the confirmation that they got it), and never heard back! After so much work and such a lengthy process I was quite disappointed to not even receive a rejection letter. I also thought I did well in the assessment so it would have been nice to get some feedback as to why I wasn't considered.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.