TriNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

TriNet Interview Questions

Interviews at TriNet

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet.

Interview

I was first emailed to set up a 30 minutes phone screen and then continued to the second round of interviews. I was interviewed by the senior manager of the team I would be working with – the compliance team.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Overall horrible interview process. For months, I was receiving linkedin messages to interview. Finally I did, At the beginning of the interview, the recruiter seemed nice and responsive. I went through 5 rounds (1 in person, 1 online assessment, 3 over the phone). I asked each interviewer if they had any hesitations about me and each one said that they didn't. Once I finished interviewing, I was told I would hear back within a couple days, those couple days turned into weeks. I finally got a reply that they are passing on me and the recruiter would find out why. It has been over 1 month since my last interview, and still no reply despite my messages to the recruiter. I also emailed the director thanking her for her time and the opportunity and no reply. This is truly a blessing in disguise, if they can't even reply to a candidate, how are they going to treat their employees? If you don't live in SF, I wouldn't even consider interviewing because they are just going to drag you along and not reply. Total waste of my time. *BTW I received a linkedin message last week from a recruiter asking to interview, I told them I am still waiting on hearing back from the other recruiter, and of course she didn't reply either.

Interview Questions

• Online assessment: voice recording of 60 second pitch of TriNet to an acquaintance you ran into on the street.   Answer Question
    • Do your clients remember you or your current company after you leave a meeting?   Answer Question
    • What separates you from other successful sales consultants?   Answer Question
    • Describe what you currently do.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TriNet (Dublin, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The first round of interviews was an initial phone screening with the recruiter. She was a very friendly and super nice. The conversation was nontechnical and consisted of discussing things such as my availability, how many years until graduation etc.

About a month later, I was scheduled for multiple rounds of technical interviews via Skype with multiple hiring managers, each round lasting 30 minutes. Questions consisted of basic data structures such as arrays and linked lists, sorting and behavioral questions.

The time it took from the initial phone screening to the offer letter was quite long, longer than for any company I've previously worked at but this was likely due to the COVID19 situation. Overall, it was a very pleasant interview process.

Field Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TriNet (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

3 months and 7 interviews with 7 different people, then received an email saying I'm a good fit for a department that they're not hiring in right now. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about your experience and how it relates to this job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TriNet.

Interview

General questions from my resume, basic questions about SQL, a Tableau exercise and some market research questions. There were some situation based questions. Most of it was generally easy if you give the questions some thought. The overall process took a couple of months.

Interview Questions

• Basic SQL questions, a Tableau exercise, and some basic market research questions like if we want data how would go about the data collection process   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

The process was simple and straightforward. They usually have a few people interview you, but it's fairly relaxed. They just want to verify that you can communicate professionally about your resume. Nothing too technical.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TriNet.

Interview

First there is a general phone interview where one is asked about their work experience, a time where one failed or struggled and how one overcame that issue, and an opportunity to ask questions. The second is a technical interview with one of the engineers.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you failed and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Middle Management Interview

Interview

Invited in to meet more of the team at HQ. Met with the CAO who was cantankerous and sarcastic. Not sure how this guy made it this far in management- he was completely rude.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood Ranch, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet (Lakewood Ranch, FL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

3 phone interviews 2 in person interviews with a panel of people twice. All that to receive an email stating that they will pass me. No feed back at least as a courtesy after taking my time to meet with so many of them on 2 occasions.
    This process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• So many questions by 8 people. Almost like an interrogation.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TriNet (Reno, NV (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Overall a great experience. The interview process was not difficult at all. Go in with confidence and you should be good. Don’t be nervous. They simply ask you questions regarding accounting. If you know you’re stuff you should be good.

Interview Questions

• How do I work in a team environment?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.