TransferMate Interview Questions

Updated 12 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransferMate

TransferMate

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at TransferMate in Feb 2022

Interview

Very bad experience. After technical round they will ask you to complete task & give more changes in same task. Once you submit task they will no response. No one responding from (The scalers ).

Interview Questions
  • what is MVC?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

TransferMate

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferMate in Feb 2022

Interview

Initial phone discussion with recruiter was all good and positive and went through standard processes as to why looking for a new job. The interviewer seemed very nice and knowledgeable. First actual interview was terribly bad. Interviewed for a data related position but neither of the interviewers knew much about the data end of IT so googled questions to ask and didn’t understand the answers (many completely irrelevant questions for the position). One of the many issues that happened on the interview that comes to mine was where I was asked for multiple scenarios where I had implemented different models on different dbms and the reasoning-something in which I have worked with daily for almost a decade and one of the interviewers physically laughed and said I was incorrect so I had to explain why I was correct multiple times. Very unprofessional. Also after the frustration of this, I asked what is the current data program like in the company from an architect perspective - there is effectively none. The software developers historically setup the data end and there are no model records kept on a modeling tools/ cdm/Pdm file type. Big red flag as anyone that works in data will understand. Also when the interview ended my LinkedIn showed that one of the interviewers was looking at my profile mid interview which I felt was quite strange and again unprofessional that I wasn’t afforded full attention during the interview. Withdrew my interest after this “interview”. Have been advising my colleagues to steer clear of this company since.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

TransferMate

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferMate in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview was informal and disjointed - few questions lots of discussion - no feedback - seems like an interesting company but wonder about the leadership style of senior management;

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferMate (New Delhi) in Nov 2021

Interview

The process took 2 weeks and there were 4 rounds . Telephonic , Technical-2 ,Managerial -1 Technical was based on the Job description and Resume . So be prepared with all basics Telephonic was quite simple explaining about Job description and role. Managerial round is all about discussion with Director HR

Interview Questions
  • Prepare with your previous job experience . And refresh your skills , programming , sql , linux and etc...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kilkenny

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TransferMate (Kilkenny) in Mar 2021

Interview

1) Screening call 2) Interview 3) Offer stage There is no actual job description included and the recruiter is not experienced or has knowledge of payments. You can see from a quick search on Linkedin that a very small population of the staff have actual industry experience. Also not a place for diversity - you will struggle to find this out of 250 employee profiles. Even the interviewers/management do not really know what they are looking for and don't have an actual technical or finance background. They don't understand the difference between different technological process frameworks, operational management or front end/back end coding. They also try and pry on current company's confidential information which is not ideal. There were no NDA's for the interview process, no description for the role and no preparation given by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferMate (Bangalore)

Interview

Good hiring process. Very fair. Company will pick on what you know rather than who you know. They will want to make sure you are up for the role by going through multiple stages with different employees. FX sales can be quite tough so you can understand the need to pick the right person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TransferMate (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2021

Interview

I get 3 interviews for the job of Customer Service Associate -1 with the HR team : asking information about my background to know if I had the necessary skills to applied for the job -1 with the manager : exchange of about an hour on my background / my previous experiences / what I was looking for / situational analysis -1 with the manager and HR team : presentation of a specific topic given a few days before by the HR TEAM

Interview Questions
  • -Background -Information about me -Why did I applied ? -Setting in situation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferMate (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2020

Interview

I had quite a negative experience with Transfermate. I spent about 4 hours working on a case sent to me by the company before the interview. When I got on the call, they clearly had not read my CV and did not seem to be aware of the case I was asked to prepare. 15 minutes into the interview it became blatantly obvious that I was not a fit for the role, the interview went on for another hour. I continued with the interview out of politeness but found their line of questioning abrasive and verging on rude. I never heard anything back from the company after the interview. I would have expected some form of communication given the effort asked of me during the process, but I am not surprised after looking at the reviews from their internal employees.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for Transfermate?
2 people found this interview helpful