Ross Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Ross Stores

1,403 Interview Reviews

2.1

Merchandising Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview

Apply online through their employment portal. They reached out to me for an interview because they thought I may be a good match. I FaceTime interviewed with a Recruiter. I did not move on to the next step, but if I had, I would have been flown out to their Los Angeles Corporate Office for further interviews.

Plannng Analyst Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First is a 15 minute call with recruiter and second is three 30 minute interviews with potential supervisors. More behavioral interview. Asked about why ross and strengths and weaknesses .

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online got a call for an interview and after the interview an email is sent out to you to fill out the paperwork and then you are hired and start training

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What is your availability?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview

The manager at the store I applied to interviewed me. The interview went really well and was not that long. The manager asked straightforward and simple interview questions. As long as you know how to articulate your words, you're fine.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Received a call to go in person. It took about 3 days to get a phone call. The interview was informal. Met with the store manager and he gave me an overview of the position and asked what attracted me to the company/position.

Stockroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The entire process was easy. I applied got an interview a few days later and was hired on the spot. They did a background check and started working three days later. The interview was easy they seem to hire just about everybody.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? When can you start?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Cinnaminson, NJ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. Very relaxed . Most questions were easily answered through my resume I was interviewed by 2 managers and hired on the spot. I've been there now for about a month and I'm loving the experience

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had managerial experience. And the answer was yes, however my experience was derived in an educational setting.   1 Answer
    • They asked if I was new to retail.?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Inglewood, CA (US)).

Interview

Got a call the next day to come in to interview. Interview was VERY quick and to the point. Almost too short of an interview. Depending on the location, their professionalism can be questionable but it was still a positive experience. Just make sure to mention any retail experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview

Straightforward, they were kind and had a series of questions they asked me. You have to share your genuine willingness for customer service and teamwork. You also have to have open availability since they are open weekends.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview

Got a interview through networking. The Initial interview was with HR for 45 mins. The last 15 mins, the recruiter grilled me about why I was let go due to Covid . I felt like this was extremely in-personable. It left a bad taste in my mouth and I declined going through the next steps. The interview was mostly around my college experience which was weird since, I graduated two years ago and had assistant buyer experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.