Perficient Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Perficient Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.8

Interview

Very friendly and easy to converse with! They were very easy to work with and they did a great job of showing off their company culture. Made you really feel like you could work there.

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in July 2020.

Interview

I applied for the technical architect position through linkedin and recruiter reached out to me and scheduled first of interview with the director who manages the health care Projects. second round was more technical, they focused on my Informatica skill set and SQL questions. Third round was with director at client location, this call was more generic explaining about the client work culture and the process.

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process consisted of three main steps consisting of phone screens and an onsite interview with 5 different employees. Out of all the steps, they assessed behavioral as well as technical skills spread throughout.

Interview Questions

• Discuss various projects present on the resume.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in January 2020.

Interview

long and exhausting. random people take random number of interviews, with no proper notice.

Senior Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Had four rounds of interviews starting with HR, then a key person in the practice then the hiring manager, then his boss, group of people from another practice .

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Lafayette, LA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The whole process was very fast and smooth. The recruiter and talent acquisition coordinator were amazing and very friendly. The interview itself was very in-depth and I learned a great deal from it.

Interview Questions

• Questions on languages, computer science fundamentals, data, and consulting skills   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Interview process basic, a lot of past experience, culture questions, what if scenarios. I enjoyed the person I spoke with. Didn't move forward in the process. The hiring website was overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• A lot of past job experience as well as culture questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Introductory phone call into an online assessment. After that, was a video interview. The person on the other end seemed out of it and I felt like I was talking to myself.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Quick, asked what I did before this, and am I ok with manual testing. they don't really explain too much about what you will be doing. but it is an excellent starting point.

Interview Questions

• There is a lot of manual testing involved, it can become pretty tedious. Are you ok with testing manually starting out?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online through linkedIn, recruiter scheduled phone interview asked me about my experience, education background, ask me a few questions nothing more complex. I was given a link for an online coding test, I was told it would be straightforward, and the test will be on Java, Spring, and logical questions. The test was quite difficult compared to what they said, There were 16 questions, Some of them were MCQs, I was a bit disappointed by knowing there was only 3-4 questions coding question on java. There were JavaSpring MCQ questions which were quite difficult along with SQL questions, the test was lengthy (1 hour 30 minutes )and I couldn't browse back to the previous question for review or reattempt.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.