PM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

PM Group Interview Questions

Interviews at PM Group

2.8

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PM Group.

Interview

Two phone interviews and two in person interviews. One of the two interviews, was with a panel of senior staff. The second interview was with the president of the company a week later.

Creative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Expect to go through many rounds of interviews and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• What to wear to the interview can be vexing.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

applied for interview via web site. was contacted within 2 weeks regarding a role. very flexible with interviews time/date. three separate interviews. Business development manager, Senior Engineer and division manager. Senior Engineer dug very deep in knowledge on engineering projects, technical ability and logistics of working at PM. Process was quite long.

Interview Questions

• how would you size a pump. what is your experience in design. what industrial projects have you worked on.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PM Group in March 2016.

Interview

Presenting the company, describing the job position. Asking me about my experience and plans for future and my expectation of job there. Then presenting their salary offer and asking when I can start.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Building Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in February 2016.

Interview

Sent in my CV via University, they contacted me 2 weeks later for an interview the following week. Were slow to get back to me (approx. 3 weeks). Tough, but fair. These engineers knew what they were about.

Interview Questions

• Describe the operation of a water cooling system? A little on the concept of dry and wet bulb temperatures, and humidity. Describe an AHU. (Please note this was an interview for a 12 week internship for an undergrad!)   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Just one interview. Traditional interview process. No nonsense with lots of screening test. Very respectful unlike a lot of other companies highering graduates. Asked lots of question you would be expected in any interview such as past experience and leadership qualities. As this was an entry level engineering job the interviewers did not need to stretch the candidate. They mainly went through my CV.

Interview Questions

• (Technical Question are normally) What would you do if...?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in October 2016.

Interview

Nice friendly chat type interview.
    Wanted to know some technical information about some projects in collage.
    Very fast response to application ~2 days to schedule interview.
    Relativity fast response for rejection ~8 days to receive rejection.

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2017.

Interview

Very nice company and interviewer, positive interview experience. The job sounded very interesting but I turned it down for another offer. The interview consisted of mainly questions about my CV, university projects, internship experience. They asked 2 short "technical" questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between stress and strain?   1 Answer
    • How would you size this pump? (Included diagram of a pump and pipe network with a tank to be filled placed higher than the pump)   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview with the department manager, going through my CV and asking technical questions, nothing difficult. All open ended questions geared toward analysing how you cope in a team environment as well as on your own.

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PM Group (Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2018.

Interview

After reviewing my C.V. and the answers which he gets from my side accurately according to his requirement, he get satisfied and ask me to join immediately in the earliest possible time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.