PM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

PM Group Interview Questions

Interviews at PM Group

2.8

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PM Group.

Interview

Two phone interviews and two in person interviews. One of the two interviews, was with a panel of senior staff. The second interview was with the president of the company a week later.

Mechanical Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

applied for interview via web site. was contacted within 2 weeks regarding a role. very flexible with interviews time/date. three separate interviews. Business development manager, Senior Engineer and division manager. Senior Engineer dug very deep in knowledge on engineering projects, technical ability and logistics of working at PM. Process was quite long.

Interview Questions

• how would you size a pump. what is your experience in design. what industrial projects have you worked on.   Answer Question

Creative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Expect to go through many rounds of interviews and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• What to wear to the interview can be vexing.   1 Answer

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PM Group.

Interview

One person from HR and the Deputy Project Manager conducted the interview. Overall a good experience, they were very encouraging and seemed genuinely interested in my CV. Began the interview by describing the company and the specific role that was applied for which was helpful. Due to Covid-19 the interview was conducted via videocall.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in October 2019.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers, one is from the HR department and the other one is from the Finance department. The interview is a conversational style, we just talked through my CV.

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PM Group (Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2018.

Interview

After reviewing my C.V. and the answers which he gets from my side accurately according to his requirement, he get satisfied and ask me to join immediately in the earliest possible time.

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2017.

Interview

Very nice company and interviewer, positive interview experience. The job sounded very interesting but I turned it down for another offer. The interview consisted of mainly questions about my CV, university projects, internship experience. They asked 2 short "technical" questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between stress and strain?   1 Answer
    • How would you size this pump? (Included diagram of a pump and pipe network with a tank to be filled placed higher than the pump)   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in October 2017.

Interview

I found my manager very laid back and calm in the interview, helped me feel relax and able to answer questions without stressing. Basically went through my whole CV and I just explained what I had been working on previously, the whole process had a positive feel

Interview Questions

• What type of instrument systems am I used to working on.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Just one interview. Traditional interview process. No nonsense with lots of screening test. Very respectful unlike a lot of other companies highering graduates. Asked lots of question you would be expected in any interview such as past experience and leadership qualities. As this was an entry level engineering job the interviewers did not need to stretch the candidate. They mainly went through my CV.

Interview Questions

• (Technical Question are normally) What would you do if...?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PM Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Went for an on-campus interview and was interviewed by the department's manager alongside a HR staff. They were really professional and were more than happy to share of the company processes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.