PM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

PM Group Interview Questions

Interviews at PM Group

2.8

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a week. Then had a phone screen and an in person interview 3 days after. Very positive experience and honest people to deal with.

Interview Questions

• Why a smaller project management company?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in October 2016.

Interview

Nice friendly chat type interview.
    Wanted to know some technical information about some projects in collage.
    Very fast response to application ~2 days to schedule interview.
    Relativity fast response for rejection ~8 days to receive rejection.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PM Group in March 2016.

Interview

Presenting the company, describing the job position. Asking me about my experience and plans for future and my expectation of job there. Then presenting their salary offer and asking when I can start.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Building Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in February 2016.

Interview

Sent in my CV via University, they contacted me 2 weeks later for an interview the following week. Were slow to get back to me (approx. 3 weeks). Tough, but fair. These engineers knew what they were about.

Interview Questions

• Describe the operation of a water cooling system? A little on the concept of dry and wet bulb temperatures, and humidity. Describe an AHU. (Please note this was an interview for a 12 week internship for an undergrad!)   Answer Question

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview with the department manager, going through my CV and asking technical questions, nothing difficult. All open ended questions geared toward analysing how you cope in a team environment as well as on your own.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PM Group (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews one by the client and the other by my hiring manager. I was told I might be overqualified for the job, but as I will see there are many gaps that I might fill using my over-qualification and I may thus get promoted very quickly.