PM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

PM Group Interview Questions

Interviews at PM Group

2.8

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PM Group (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews one by the client and the other by my hiring manager. I was told I might be overqualified for the job, but as I will see there are many gaps that I might fill using my over-qualification and I may thus get promoted very quickly.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PM Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Went for an on-campus interview and was interviewed by the department's manager alongside a HR staff. They were really professional and were more than happy to share of the company processes.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a week. Then had a phone screen and an in person interview 3 days after. Very positive experience and honest people to deal with.

Interview Questions

• Why a smaller project management company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in October 2017.

Interview

I found my manager very laid back and calm in the interview, helped me feel relax and able to answer questions without stressing. Basically went through my whole CV and I just explained what I had been working on previously, the whole process had a positive feel

Interview Questions

• What type of instrument systems am I used to working on.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PM Group (Cork) in October 2019.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers, one is from the HR department and the other one is from the Finance department. The interview is a conversational style, we just talked through my CV.

Interview Questions

See What PM Group Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Cork

Pros: “Good work Culture, efforts made to foster cross functional support on projects, friendly colleagues, in many ways retains the ethos of a small design house on a larger scale”“Good work Culture, efforts made to foster cross functional support on projects, friendly colleagues, in many ways retains the ethos of a small design house on a larger scale” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.