OneSupport Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 164 of over 164 interviews

In Person3%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

OneSupport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSupport

Interview

Initial phone call with recruitment was going over hours, availability, and computer software and setting up the webcam interview. Webcam interview was going over all the requirements for the computer and what’s expected, also getting to know a little bit about the company and what the work life would be like.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation where a customer is very upset.
    Answer Question

OneSupport

Application

I interviewed at OneSupport

Interview

First, they send you an email telling you they are interested in a 30-minute phone interview. Usually, they also have some assessments you complete beforehand. After the interview, it is either the job or they keep quiet.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Tell me about yourself. Q. What was the job you enjoyed most. Q. How would you handle a difficult customer? Q. How do you multitask. Q. What are you looking for in this job?

OneSupport

Application

I interviewed at OneSupport

Interview

Fast and easy interview. Asked the usual HR questions. Asked about previous experience in customer service. Received an offer the same day. Very nice interviewer. Answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OneSupport

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at OneSupport

Interview

There were 3 face-to-face interviews to discuss overall skills, work ethic, and availability over the course of two weeks. Once hired, you will complete two simple training weeks via online classroom training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OneSupport

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OneSupport in Jun 2021

Interview

They are pretty particular about computer specs. The recruiters were kind & seemed helpful. Overall, be sure your computer is in tiptop condition before doing the second interview, and prepare for slightly confusing questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: If you did fail at this job, what would be the reason for that?

OneSupport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSupport in Apr 2021

Interview

The process was very fast she was very nice and friendly I would recommend to a friend the interview process was easy seem like a decent job I heard back right away

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sauk Rapids, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSupport (Sauk Rapids, MN) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was very comforting and easy. Job description was very well explained. Yes it did take a long time for it was worth it, I think that we are given the opportunity to get to know the recruiter and them the same. Great rapport.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Horn Lake, MS

Application

I interviewed at OneSupport (Horn Lake, MS)

Interview

Awesome people who do the interview. They are very professional and yes their voices are remarkable. My first week of training with them were also amazing although a lot of us had anxiety attack as it is very normal having a new job but I catch up easily with the tools. It takes practice to get used to it. I love our callers most of the time but of course not all are nice to me but I learned to apply the gift of humility. I love most of my superiors. You will hate to leave the job because of the good people you will encounter along your journey with them and because you will just love what you are doing. There are good people as well as bad but most of the people I encountered with this company are exceptional. And oh that chat group that turned some rough days into fun! Overall great experience with them.

Interview Questions
  • If I planned to stay long in the company

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSupport (Tampa, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was really nice pretty simple basic questions I got called three times lady was nice dealing with really nice and easy-going people First you do a speed test you have to have a computer preferably an all in one with a mic and a USB that goes with it you also do a video interview after the first to get a background check

Interview Questions
  • Regular interview questions, nothing out the norm

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSupport (Houston, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was very straightforward and simple; in fact, i had actually applied for an in office job on accident, which they let me know and told me about the wah opportunity happily.

Interview Questions
  • they ask about system requirements, their employee assesment, and whether you completed the net speed and typing test.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 164 Interviews