Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 117 of over 117 interviews

Employee Referral15%
Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Morgan McKinley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

Great team! Big opportunity. Wonderful and very friendly Interviewers. They really look for the candidates who fit their work culture. They do what they say! Questions were related to work experience. And they analyse your work ethics, knowledge and suitability for the role. Just be confident and fly high with the best Consultants. We are not just recruiters! We find talent and make them play a big role in the company's success! What a great place and culture to be a part of. So haapppppyyy!

Interview Questions
  • About HR, Sourcing and recruitment
    Answer Question

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

There was a two stage interview process. It was quick, friendly and informal. The interviewers were good at putting you at ease. It was a virtual interview as a result of COVID.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

meeting with MD for the first round for the next day you will be meeting with the line manager sometimes will meet with the teammate lastly is the business presentation. finally the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork)

Interview

Well organised and professional. The recruiter was great and extremely helpful. She took and invested a lot of time in ensuring not only was I the right fit, but also if they were the right fit for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Long interview process, feels like they take their time to get to know the candidate. They were multiple interview stages. Even a lunch with the team before signing the contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

Very rude headhunter who asked questions as though you were a criminal and did not listen to what you had to say. Also more keen on finding out your salary details than anything else!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Extremely thorough - several rounds of interviews. In-depth questions and an average interview time of 1 hour per interview. Very thorough interview preparation and professional. Down to earth people who are clearly passionate about what they do. No trick questions!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very positive and friendly experience. While I was not successful the guy I spoke to was really decent and very helpful, his feedback in particular has helped me a lot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

4 rounds of interview, first is a phone screening, second one with hiring manager, competency-based, third one with team member, technical interview, last one with HR. remember to brush up you SQL and python skills nice people, average difficulty

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

it was a mcq round ,questions were very tough .questions asked were of different domains of computer science .The time given for round1 was very low .The cutoff was very high .

Viewing 1 - 10 of 117 Interviews