Morgan McKinley Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

3.1

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

Whole process took a month:
    First I did an interview over the phone, very positive...
    A month later, I received an email to attend an onsite interview in Shanghai...
    Typical interview questions + roleplay + case study...
    Nice interaction with the manager...

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter , we had a good chat and I was told they ll fix up another round for me ,later after a week they didn't bother responding and I just let it be

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Do not even bother applying!

I applied online and was invited to an interview. I was left waiting for a period of time before being interviewed. The interviewer spoke about the value of communication which I do not think was the case.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

I heard a lot of good feedback from MM. I was scheduled for a 30-mins Phone Interview but I was unable to make it as i wouldn’t want to jeopardise my current employment that “I’ve gone missing for 30 minutes” during working hours . I tried to schedule during lunch time or before work , the TA wasn’t available . She then gave me a lunch timing (thankfully back then) which was set thru email, I waited for 5,10,15,20, mins .. no calls . I sent an email that I am waiting, no reply . I sent a text, no reply too. 25.30,35,40 minutes . I waited for nothing .
    And oh yes , you can see the TA online on social media but she won’t just respond to you.
    I tried to reach out one more time - no response .
    Bravo for the unprofessionalism considering the reputation. I went back to work starving. Tsk tsk tsk.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

Unprofessional, asked a lot of very personal and unnecessary questions when the interview began. Additionally, felt like I spent an hour talking about myself rather than experience. Appreciated honesty that role was not what it seemed and was very sales-based.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Interview

3 rounds. Good process, 3 people interview me rnd 1 the 2 in rnd 2. met a team member, asked general questions on ambition, why recruitment etc. Met 2 x directors, office manager, team lead, team member etc

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in May 2019.

Interview

Great experience with MMK.
    Was applying for contracting rold on site with big tech company.
    Dealing with Kim Tompkins at MMK.

Very professional and thorough prep before both interviews was really helpful.
    Kim was approachable, insightful and helpful all the way through the process.
    Happy to recommend MMK to anyone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

interview process is so unprofessional + they like to lie about certain details so make sure you get confi in wrinting
    your strenghth and weaknesses
    your location
    your education level
    cv

Interview Questions

• how long you been working in your previous employement
      how much you have been geting   Answer Question

Storyteller Interview

Interview

Brief and straight to it - do not waste anyones time and very sweet. I had a very sweet recruiter from here who placed me with a big organisation where I managed to gather experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an email requesting a phone interview after the weekend. We talked on the phone for about 20-30 mins and she asked for me to go for an interview.

The interview was good. She was polite, informative and made the interview ambiance less stressful. She told me what the job would entail and we chatted about my CV and relevant experience.

There are 2 more stages after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

8 Apr 2019 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing feedback from your recent interview in our Dublin office. We wish you all the best for the future.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.