Cover image for Morgan McKinley

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 135 of over 135 interviews

Employee Referral14%
In Person11%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2023

Interview

Phone interview: Ask me whether you have passes APA exam. Then interview was end since I don’t have that exam before. Very disappointed about it since the interviewer said my CV was go through successfully but why they ask this question, I didn’t add this one to my CV at all.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer only ask me whether you have APA test results, I said I didn’t then no more questions to go
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork) in Nov 2022

Interview

It was great, very thorough and informative. was given so much info on the role and the company throughout. it was a process over 3 weeks but I was always kept in the loop and had people keeping me updated and checking in consistently over the 3 weeks. It was an over all pleasure

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about making mistakes ?

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

The TA will reach out to introduce the company and the incentive scheme then meet the team manager. The last step would be meet one of their directors. I went to their office, nice location near to Tokyo tower.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

They are interested in your thinking process. Once you pass the interview process you go to the phone trial. You have to show consistency and ability to handle rejections on the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2022

Interview

A recruiter contact me through LinkedIn. Straight away I had the screening call, after the calls with the Team Lead and the HR manager. My recruiter called me every time I was about to interview to check on me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

3 rounds interview in English. Know details of why I leave my current company, what I am looking for in the future what is your expectation? whats is your career goal? what is the challenges?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2022

Interview

Three stage interview process with recruiter, then second stage with Hiring manager and final stage was presentation on a case study provided. All three interviews were held and feedback given within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Hong Kong) in May 2022

Interview

Good follow up, interviewers are professional and easy going. Gives good insight on the team, culture and role. Overall good experience with their HR to give information on their company before the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

There were three stages which one was informal and the other two were formal. Detailed, straight forward and not difficult. Based on knowledge of company and your experience. The process was not long and smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Underwent several rigorous rounds of interviews for 2 different roles both of which Morgan Mckinley represented me for and was ultimately ghosted by them. Absolute waste of time. If you cant give candidates a feedback and close them out don’t represent them! So unprofessional..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Interviews

Morgan McKinley Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Morgan McKinley as 78.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruitment Consultant and Associate Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Morgan McKinley takes an average of 25 days when considering 47 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Associate Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Morgan McKinley according to 47 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.03%