Morgan McKinley Reviews

Found 372 of over 569 reviews

4.0
Morgan McKinley Chief Executive Officer  Gerald Fitzgerald
Gerald Fitzgerald
Pros
  • "For a recruitment business that would have struggled through covid year, it was still a good place to work(in 64 reviews)

• "I was working as a vendor at Microsoft through Morgan McKinley(in 61 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I'm happy with Morgan McKinley as my employer(in 21 reviews)

• "Think there is a relatively high turnover in a couple areas of the business, but mainly its stable(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Would recommend to anyone!

Jun 1, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great managers Great office Great place to work Great atmosphere Great career opportunities

Cons

None that I could think of

Global Head of HR

What a fabulous review to read! Nurturing our culture and creating a great workplace experience is so important in Morgan McKinley. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I wish you every success in your career with us.

2. 3.0

thats all

Jun 7, 2022 - Program Coordinator in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

easy communication on the company side.

Cons

you are on your own

Global Head of HR

Thanks for your review. It would be great to understand more about your feedback and how we can enhance your experience as a valued employee. It is unclear from your review whether you are working onsite with one of our clients or are internal in Morgan McKinley. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to share more of your experience; hgallagher@morganmckinley.com. Thank you.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Super People

Apr 29, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people and the flexibility

Cons

Should be full health care

Global Head of HR

Many thanks for your valued review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and take it on board. Don't forget we have Healthsteps or Dental care available to all - so do get in touch with your local HR colleague to sign up if you haven't already. Wishing you the best in your career in MMK.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A good stepping stone!

Mar 13, 2022 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent client base, supportive culture, nice Dublin office, and some good senior managers within the business. Really good company brand, and ideal to leverage it to move in-house.

Cons

Dreadful commission structure, the lowest in Dublin in fact. Zero benefits bar a 6% pension but this is normal within the recruitment industry.

Global Head of HR

Many thanks for your review and positive comments. I am sorry that the commission structure fell short of your expectations. We track feedback in relation to all elements of our employee offering and whilst this sentiment is not one that is shared by all, we appreciate your perspective may have been different. Wising you the very best in the future.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lots of opportunities if you want them.

Feb 28, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very busy, get treated properly

Cons

Would like better benefits package.

People Director

It's great to hear your experience so far, and long may it continue! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for

Feb 25, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team to work with. Good company Culture. Flexible working. Allows WFH

Cons

I enjoyed my time there no cons

People Director

Thanks so much!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Jan 27, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive atmosphere, good clients and many.

Cons

Poor commission structure in place for most people

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

MMK

Dec 16, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent place to work and learn

Cons

Commission structure and lack of health benefits

9. 5.0

Recruitment

Dec 15, 2021 - Corporate Recruiter in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture. Friendly staff

Cons

No cons at all, brilliant company.

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Nov 19, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Limerick, Limerick
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, friendly culture and loads of opportunities to try new roles.

Cons

Depends on what field you are placed in. Can be frustrating when candidates drop out, as with any recruitment role.

Global Head of HR

Thanks for your positive review! We are proud of our great culture and work hard to nurture it as it evolves. It's a busy time in the recruitment and talent solutions world - best of luck in your career with Morgan McKinley and please reach out if we can support you in any way.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 372 Reviews

Morgan McKinley Reviews FAQs

Morgan McKinley has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 569 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Morgan McKinley to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Morgan McKinley employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Morgan McKinley. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

90% of Morgan McKinley employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Morgan McKinley 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Morgan McKinley Job Seekers