Morgan McKinley Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

4.1
Morgan McKinley CEO Aldagh McDonogh
Aldagh McDonogh
Pros
Cons
  • "Top management is led by the MD to play small-group game - very high turnover rate(in 18 reviews)

• "Still a lot more room to implement even more flexible working arrangements to improve work/life balance(in 10 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"A Company with a real heart"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Excellent Support and great opportunities to progress Amazing culture - I actually enjoy coming to work every day Flexible and high trust organisation - you are empowered to deliver and excel Excellent rewards for great performance.

Cons

This is a fast paced environment - you need to be adaptable to change and also results focused.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to feedback and take on board suggestions on how to improve things - something that the business is already very good at.

Morgan McKinley2019-05-07

May 16, 2019Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your experience of working in our Dublin office. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear how highly you rate our culture, opportunities and rewards. We wish you a long and successful career in team MMK.

2. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great business always changing and always trying to be better. Good culture and vibe in the office

Cons

Sales environment which can be pressurised but thats ok

Advice to Management

Keep trying to be better

Morgan McKinley2019-05-02

May 7, 2019Global Head of HR

Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time with Morgan McKinley and wish you all the best for a successful, fun and rewarding career with MMK!

3. "Best employer in the Recruitment Industry"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employee morale, enthusiasm and dedication to MMK are incredible.. Everyone genuinely loves being here and are working with a purpose. Really friendly people and chilled out offices without being overly KPI driven or stressful.

Cons

None come to mind!

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what your doing, its working!

Morgan McKinley2019-05-01

May 2, 2019Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're very happy to hear how much you enjoy working in our Dublin office and wish you all the best for a long and successful career with MMK.

4. "Can’t recommend"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great for graduates, positive environment on some teams. Good exposure to clients, very little business development which gives the opportunity to achieve success quickly. Upbeat social environment and great parties

Cons

Abnormally high turnover from senior management down to the bottom. Growth plans are high yet the core of their business gets lost in the process. Company politics are the biggest problem, promotions are handed out loosely and reactively, often when consultants are not capable and cannot handle the pressure put on them by directors. Consultants and senior management disappear on leave and don’t return with unclear explanations...

Advice to Management

Address the turnover, identity problems between consultants and management quicker and more openly. Spend less money on renting out expensive venues and focus those resources on retaining consultants and training those in management.

Morgan McKinley2019-05-16
  5. "Consultant"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time

Pros

Great company, lovely people and great training

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Morgan McKinley2019-05-14

May 16, 2019Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It's great to hear about the positive experience you had whilst working within the MMK team.

6. "Good Recruitment Agency"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great training, warm atmosphere, several social events.

Cons

Certain areas - no career progression opportunities.

Morgan McKinley2019-04-05

April 8, 2019Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to hear more about your thoughts on progression, as we find this is often rated favourably. Please reach out confidentially to our Global Head of HR at hgallagher@morganmckinley.com

7. "Take the good and bad"

Former Employee - Administrator in Cork

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Weekday only, helped to give me the experience for administration

Cons

Monthly pay, bad management, awful working environment, area manager didn't care. I worked in one of their sites near cork city, high turnover of staff due to bad management

Advice to Management

Look after your staff better and you wouldn't have such a high turn around.

Morgan McKinley2019-04-02

April 9, 2019Global Head of HR

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear your experience was not positive. It is unclear from your feedback if you worked in Morgan McKinley or on site with a client. If you could contact me in confidence to provide additional detail I would be grateful. Thank you, hgallagher@morganmckinley.com

8. "Best recruitment consltancy in Ireland"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had the amazing opportunity to work in Morgan Mckinley. It was one of the best experience in the recruitment consultancy that I have ever had. I worked in the IT team. I work with passionate, enthusiastic and smart people. The manager was brilliant. He was very involved with the team and kept an amazing atmosphere between us.

Cons

I would expect a better package from a company like Morgan McKinley (health and dental insurance, work from home, etc). Other than that, there are no red flags.

Advice to Management

None - Keep the good work!

Morgan McKinley2019-02-23

March 4, 2019Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your fantastic feedback! We're so pleased to read about your positive experience working in our Dublin office. We are continuously looking at ways to improve, and our benefits offering is high on our agenda. We wish you all the very best for the future.

9. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great company to work for, where you are rewarded well and are trusted by management. Excellent & continued training is provided Clear career path Great social scene You get the sense that the company genuinely cares about you and your career. The MMK Millions initiative Pension Great culture where everyone is encouraged to have fun. Monthly reviews with managers and yearly with directors Great office location...

Cons

Benefits need to improve - eg health care Broken Coffee Machine!

Advice to Management

Keep the amazing culture alive!

Morgan McKinley2018-12-17

December 19, 2018Global Head of HR

Many thanks for your wonderful review! It is great to read positive feedback on everything that makes Morgan McKinley a great place to be! We are continuously looking at ways to enhance our benefits offering and I am also pleased to inform you that we will be back in business on the ...

10. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Collaborative culture and hard work is appreciated!

Cons

The nature of recruitment, and the recruitment industry is tough, but MMK make the high's and lows of recruitment very manageable - no cons

Morgan McKinley2018-10-10

October 12, 2018Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for your feedback - which is so great to read! We're really happy to read how you describe our culture and wish you continued success within MMK.

Found 283 reviews