Morgan McKinley Reviews

4.3
Morgan McKinley CEO Aldagh McDonogh
Aldagh McDonogh
Pros
Cons
  • "Think there is a relatively high turnover in a couple areas of the business, but mainly its stable(in 18 reviews)

• "Still a lot more room to implement even more flexible working arrangements to improve work/life balance(in 10 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"AMAZING EMPLOYER!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cork

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love the team culture, the office culture and the job itself. Very transparent management and shifts in the business strategy are shared openly and honestly.

Cons

None to think of. This is a great place to work.

December 23, 2019Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your feedback and star rating. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time with Morgan McKinely and wish you all the best for a successful, fun and rewarding career with the business.

2. "Fantastic Environment and Opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Cork

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really Inclusive Environment & Great opportunities to progress

Cons

Very few Cons of recruiting in MMK. A cut above most agencies

July 29, 2020Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased that you have positively rated your experience at Morgan McKinley and we wish you every success in your future with us.

3. "Great culture and progress"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time

Pros

Really good culture and good working environment

Cons

Lack of benefits Big focus on targets and KPI's

July 29, 2020Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you have positively rated your experience at Morgan McKinley and we wish you every success in your future with us.

4. "Great for learning and development"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good culture and people, good fune

Cons

Too many managers and directors. No room for progression

July 29, 2020Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear how positively you found our learning and development at the time of your employment. We wish you every success in your future.

5. "One of the best cultures to behold"

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

An office filled with great people. It seems almost impossible to find the same great feel elsewhere

Cons

Progression can take a lot of time, but the ball rolls fast once you get to that stage

November 21, 2019Marketing Assistant

6. "Great Place to Kickstart Career"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Cork

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent managers that hire well, the people are what make the job. Good training that gives you the best start possible. Provided with excellent resources that allow you to work independently and grow at your own pace.

Cons

Benefits are tight but that's just the industry.

November 22, 2019Marketing Assistant

Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear how positively you found our management, training and resources at the time of your employment. We wish you every success in your future.

7. "Welcome to the tech world in Dublin"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent opportunity to move from Germany to Dublin Chance to work onsite Google

Cons

Dont expect them to be your friends. Every problem you have in Dublin is your problem. Speak up for yourself and dont believe anything they tell you. That s business.

October 30, 2019Global Head of HR

Thank you for your review. It appears that you may be working as a contractor on site with a client. We have a dedicated contractor experience team that would be happy to deal with any queries or concerns you have. Please drop me a line on +353 1 4321555 and I would be happy to assist or you can contact the contractor experience team directly on cxpireland@morganmckinley.ie

"Best agency in Ireland, going beyond for employees"

Current Employee - Sales Support in Cork

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honestly I can not say enough good things about this Agency. Having come from a smaller agency, with stressful metrics, Morgan McKinley is a breath of fresh air. I can confidently say Morgan McKinley are miles ahead of the market: locking down PSLs with top clients, utilising extensive sourcing tools and overall are a really successful business. They treat their staff as the number one priority and everyone from Management to Directors are approachable, open to feedback and involved in office banter. There are so many opportunities & promotions offered once you have a foot in the door as well as global teams worldwide to join once you have proven yourself in a current role/location.

Cons

Fall down on benefits such as healthcare and pension

September 27, 2019Global Head of HR

Thank%20you%20for%20your%20feedback%20and%20star%20rating.%20We%20are%20delighted%20to%20hear%20that%20you%20are%20enjoying%20your%20time%20with%20Morgan%20McKinley%20and%20wish%20you%20all%20the%20best%20for%20a%20successful%2C%20fun%20and%20rewarding%20career%20with%20the%20business.%20%0APS%3A%20We%20have%20recently%20enhanced%20our%20healthcare%20options%20so%20please%20get%20in%20touch%20with%20the%20HR%20team%20to%20hear%20more!%20%20We%20can%20also%20provide%20you%20with%20information%20on%20our%20Company%20%20pension%20scheme.

9. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, career progression and people are the best!

Cons

Benefits are not the best, no Healthcare

September 27, 2019Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and it is great to hear how positively you rate the benefits, career progression and people at Morgan McKinley. We offer a range of benefits for employees and will be sure to feedback your advice to the local management team.

10. "A Company with a real heart"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent Support and great opportunities to progress Amazing culture - I actually enjoy coming to work every day Flexible and high trust organisation - you are empowered to deliver and excel Excellent rewards for great performance.

Cons

This is a fast paced environment - you need to be adaptable to change and also results focused.

May 16, 2019Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your experience of working in our Dublin office. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear how highly you rate our culture, opportunities and rewards. We wish you a long and successful career in team MMK.

Found 241 reviews