Michelin Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Michelin Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Michelin

2.5

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clermont-Ferrand (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Clermont-Ferrand (France)) in September 2012.

Interview

There has been 3 rounds of interview. The first screening was done directly at our school where some recruiters came to meet us. The second round was a one-on-one interview with a HR. The third one was a full day at the company's headquarters. During this entire day, the morning was dedicated to a mix of different tests. The afternoon, several interviews with a panel of different managers with positions to fulfill. During the entire process, the applicant do not know which position he would be offered. At the end of the third day, they offered two positions to pick up from.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

7 alumni were offered the same standard package.

Other Interview Reviews for Michelin

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Michelin (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2016.

Interview

l'intervieweur est super sympa, on a eu une bonne conversation. Il a décidé de m'embaucher tout de suite après l'entretien. tout le processus est assez efficace. ce pendant, il faut préparer sa motivation de venir à une telle entreprise. c'est quand même très important !

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.