Michelin Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Michelin Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Michelin

2.8

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michelin (Norman, OK (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. They asked standard behavioral questions. There were no surprises. I was told they would contact me in about a month, and I never heard back. I sent a couple emails, and heard nothing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michelin

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin in October 2017.

Interview

This is one of a kind Interview process. Just clear your mind, stay calm and attend the Selection. It’s going to be a mix of puzzles and problem solving based on industrial engineering. If you have patience, you’ll love it.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin in October 2014.

Interview

Hired through a recruitment agency, with an initial interview through them before an assessment centre at Michelin. Assessment centre involved a group exercise, one on one interview and various psychometric tests. A challenging day but enjoyable as the staff are genuinely interested in getting to know you and how well you would settle in to the company. I was invited back for a second interview a week later and a tour of the site and was offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible for this position as it was a graduate scheme.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin in March 2012.

Interview

Everything starts with an application.
    The next step is that you are contacted by a recrutor from the countrie's head office.
    The first interview with the HR is you tipycal "get to know you" type, altough it focuses a bit on the way you think (some questions regarding yuor overall outside the box thinking may pop up - ex. How many legs are in the room, if you are in a boat on a lake with a brick and you drop the brick in the water, what happens to the water lvl - rises, drops or stayes the same? etc.)
    The second interview is actually an 8 hour test wich can focused on your thinking mainly and also with psihological evaluation factors (letting you wait, missleading you etc.). The test is comprised of time based IQ exercises (reconstruct the image in a set time, identify the pattern etc) and also 1-2 optimization exercises (you have these pieces and a platfor- what is the optimal number of transports and the optimal batch etc) also there may be an exercies regarding the fluctuation of material stocks.
    The third interview is with the HR Director of the site wich may include stress testing.
    The fourth is with you potential future boss (work experience duscussions and overall education).
    The fifth is with the Production Director
    The sixth is with the HR Director for sallary negotiations.

Be advised that interview 2 to 5 may happen in the same day for overall stress resistance evaluation purposes so you may be in for a pretty long day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary if you catch on when the stress testing begins.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It depends on the person you negotiate with.
    The HR Director at that time was a very capable and cunning person and i feel i might have gotten a better deal if i would have held my ground a little bit better but my hat is off to him, no hard feelings to speak of.

It is a tipycal negotiation, they poped an offer and gave me close to a week to reply.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michelin in September 2009.

Interview

They asked general HR questions like, After 10years what do u think you ill be? etc..

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Michelin in May 2014.

Interview

Der Erstkontakt lief über eine Hochschulmesse. Das erste Gespräch war sehr angenehm. Das folgende Bewerbungsverfahren war etwas chaotisch, führte aber schließlich doch zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch im Betrieb bei dem der Personalreferent und ein Mitglied des zukünftigen Teams anwesend waren. Fragen wurden lediglich zum Lebenslauf gestellt, einige Wochen später kam dann die Zusage.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.