Michelin Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Michelin Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Michelin

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Written test consisting of maths, reaasoning, english

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michelin

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Came to college for recruiting. Written test was pretty simple and then we had HR round at our college for shortlisted people. After that,the ones who were selected were scheduled to attend another Interview at their Corporate Office in Chennai. This had 2 rounds. Both the rounds were one on one and the interviewer may be an Indian or a Foreigner. The type of interview in these rounds is actually varies for each candidate. I had both the rounds as technical ones whereas my friend had only HR rounds.Each round may last between 45 mins to 1 hour. In the end, I was rejected whereas my friend got the offer. So,its very difficult to say how these guys judge you in the final rounds in their corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions were from almost all core subjects from 1-st semester to the 7-th semester when i had the interview.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michelin in August 2011.

Interview

First, take the iq and language test. Then only the chosen people have to take interview in the same day.
    Ask about what do you know about company and how many company do you apply for?
    Finally they ask for time to think about it and if they are interested , they call me.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

4 interview all HR very little technical stuff overall a good experience and enjoyed the whole experience

Interview Questions

• Where did you show leadership skills in college   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.