Intact Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

3.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intact Software

Intact Software

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intact Software

Interview

3 Rounds of interview: HR, Team, Management. Interviews consisted of introduction about yourself, technical knowledge, management etc. The company presented itself as well. They were quick to come back from round to round.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know anything about the Intact company?
    Answer Question

Intact Software

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intact Software in Aug 2021

Interview

I had 2 interviews, the first with a lady, I found the interview went really well and I was very interested to work with the company. I then proceeded to get a 2nd interview. They tested me on code that they had written that works but could be better, so what is the answer? gave me 1 minute to answer. Same on the rest business logic questions. I thought I was going for a C# development role, however it seems that it was a business logic role and in fact it was just using there own in house IQ system they had previously built to automatically build the ERP for the customer. The role was to maintain that. I have been programming for 20 years built 3 ERP systems from scratch and still, they managed to complete crucify me in the interview. I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life.

Interview Questions
  • Business Logic questions, Some code samples for you to try to work out what could be improved in 1 minute.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intact Software (Dundalk)

Interview

One of the worst Interviews I ever had.The manager was clearly not interested in anything I had to say.He closed his notebook and leaned back in his chair. Did not go over my cv...Asked questions that had no relevance to the job.. The Interview was extremely unprofessional.It lasted about an hour and a half.I wanted to walk out several times because of the managers attitude towards me. He talked down to me quite a lot and persisted to ask questions to things that had no relevance to the role I applied for. He had a sheet of paper that he took questions from and none of them were related to the actual position I applied for. I was asked nothing about my relevant experience for the role.I was asked nothing about my education or why is be suitable for the position. He didn't want to answer any of my questions and smirked when I asked "what's the next process?" Insuiting I was not getting to that stage. It was the most ridiculous and unprofessional Interview I ever had and I would AVOID this company...

Interview Questions
  • How do you do a data transfer from a mac to a pc?. Nothing to do with the actual job because the system runs on Windows or duel booted on a mac..I answered the question but this was one of the ridiculous questions asked.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dundalk

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intact Software (Dundalk) in Jul 2015

Interview

Really fun. I sat down with the interview and we just had a chat about software and what I had experienced so far. It was really just a friendly conversation more so than an interveiw.

Interview Questions
  • What I had worked in with other companies
RSS Feed</>Embed